Do you want a Democracy or a Dictatorship?

Do you want a Democracy or a Dictatorship?

• Democracy?

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Dictatorship?

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Bullshit. Biden is much more an autocrat than Trump ever was. Biden governs by Executive Order, Trump at least tried to work with a hostile congress.

<ahem>

Joe Biden's executive orders and actions​

As of June 6, 2024, President Joe Biden (D) had signed 138 executive orders, 184 presidential memoranda, 622 proclamations, and 126 notices.

Biden has issued an average of 41 executive orders per year in office, the third-lowest average among the seven presidents who have held office since 1981. Donald Trump's (R) average is highest within this timeframe, at 55 executive orders, and Barack Obama’s (D) average is lowest, at 35.
Joe Biden's executive orders and actions

don't you ever research anything b4 you spew nonsense?

apparently not.

lol, sure, and like we said during the same sex marriage debate, gays could always, and often did marry, as long as one was male and the other female. Cuz that’s how babies are made.

an egg from an XX chromosome person is fertilized by a sperm from an XY chromosome person. that is called biology. take away any emotions - because that doesn't tilt the scale one way or the other.

Did you know (obviously you didn’t) that even IVF requires the product from 1 male and 1 female? Interesting aye?

well-like-duh.gif

i already said that. hence the reference i made to test tubes ... & babies.

Oh, if you combine the product from 1 female and another female, or from 1 male and a second male, all you get is a tube that require a good washing.

you think you made some sort of point? lol ... sorry.

nope.

Glad I could catch you up on modern science. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

soooooooooo..... where does emotion & desire enter into the actual science. 'eh?

<psssst>

it doesn't.

an egg from an XX chromosome person is fertilized by a sperm from an XY chromosome person. that is called biology. take away any emotions - because that doesn't tilt the scale one way or the other.

View attachment 959827

i already said that. hence the reference i made to test tubes ... & babies.

you think you made some sort of point? lol ... sorry.

nope.

soooooooooo..... where does emotion & desire enter into the actual science. 'eh?

<psssst>

it doesn't.

I see your trying to normalize gay sex.

Society is not reliant on it, but it is on heterosexual sex.

I guess I’d point out that mixing the product of two males into a test tube only equals a mess, except, probably to you, it’s probably a tasty cocktail

hey norm - i certainly hope a hand was never raised to his OTHER parent.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............ that's funny, hmmmmm?

You equated disciplining a child with spousal abuse.

You’re quite a moron.

Brain damage? Shots to the head?

hopefully you were the only one he raised a hand to.
Whole family of sadistic, psychotic child beaters. I figure most of them went to rub one out after torturing a child. Sadly, I do not think any of them got knifed in the guts by their victims.

Every child should know how to make and use a garotte by age ten. Deal with abusers by slipping up behind the person, whip a wire loop over his head, and PULL! Do not stop pulling until you feel bones crack, see arterial blood, or smell bowels release.

Fail!!!! Trump did NOT say he had a desire to be a dictator. He SAID “Except for day one,” the GOP front-runner said Tuesday night before a live audience in Davenport, Iowa. “I want to close the border, and I want to drill, drill, drill.”

“We love this guy,” Trump said of Hannity. “He says, ‘You’re not going to be a dictator, are you?’ I said: ‘No, no, no, other than day one. We’re closing the border, and we’re drilling, drilling, drilling.
After that, I’m not a dictator.’”
If you believe that horseshit, then I got a bridge to sell you!

Bullshit. Biden is much more an autocrat than Trump ever was. Biden governs by Executive Order, Trump at least tried to work with a hostile congress.
That is bullshit! When has Bidrn ever claimed a desire to be a dictator? When has Biden ever weaponized the DOJ? When has Bidrn ever said, "I am your retribution!"? When has Biden praised Despotic dictators? When has Biden broken the law?

Biden hasn't done any of those things.

That is bullshit! When has Bidrn ever claimed a desire to be a dictator? When has Biden ever weaponized the DOJ? When has Bidrn ever said, "I am your retribution!"? When has Biden praised Despotic dictators? When has Biden broken the law?

Biden hasn't done any of those things.
yes, he has all the criminal cases against Trump and republicans in gneral prove the point.

I see your trying to normalize gay sex.

what you don't see is me not caring what consenting adults do between the sheets.

Society is not reliant on it, but it is on heterosexual sex.

for society to continue, it needs sperm & eggs. not the act itself ... not anymore.

I guess I’d point out that mixing the product of two males

... not talking 'bout that, norm. i actually did say sperm + egg = conception. did you play hooky the day they taight reading comp?

into a test tube only equals a mess, except, probably to you, it’s probably a tasty cocktail

not only was that a lame attempt at wit, it kinda takes a peek into what you think about at times.

lol ...

what you don't see is me not caring what consenting adults do between the sheets.

for society to continue, it needs sperm & eggs. not the act itself ... not anymore.

... not talking 'bout that, norm. i actually did say sperm + egg = conception. did you play hooky the day they taight reading comp?

not only was that a lame attempt at wit, it kinda takes a peek into what you think about at times.

lol ...

How lame are you? Not the act itself? You mean the thing that created all human beings?

I’m waiting for the IVF argument. Made possible by researchers that were created by heterosexuality.

Short bus?

How lame are you? Not the act itself? You mean the thing that created all human beings?

not exclusively since 1981.

I’m waiting for the IVF argument.

there is no argument. IVF doesn't require bumping uglies.

like i said.

Made possible by researchers that were created by heterosexuality.

lol ... soooooooooooo............ are you saying that homogays never ever EVER lied about their orientation?

EVER?

<pssst> they even have a term for it.

Short bus?

you need one bigley to take you back to the thing you live under.

Forum List

Back