Do you want a Democracy or a Dictatorship?

Do you want a Democracy or a Dictatorship?

• Democracy?

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Dictatorship?

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
What are there, like 10 or 12 people in Utah?

Utah people are smart. You are obviously stupid and not in the majority.

BTW: More people moving to Utah than Kansas.

Utah 3.4 million people

Kansas 2.9 million people.

The rate of population increase of Utah is much higher than Kansas.

There you go dumbass. You are not in the majority.

Our republic is a democracy. Our core values are...
  1. The rule of law
  2. 3 separate, but equal, branches of government
  3. Majority rule
If Trump gets elected, we lose all of that!

He's already got Congressional Republicans doing what he says. He's got SCOTUS doing what he says. And he has already stated his desire to be a dictator. The writing is on the wall for all to see.
Fail!!!! Trump did NOT say he had a desire to be a dictator. He SAID “Except for day one,” the GOP front-runner said Tuesday night before a live audience in Davenport, Iowa. “I want to close the border, and I want to drill, drill, drill.”

“We love this guy,” Trump said of Hannity. “He says, ‘You’re not going to be a dictator, are you?’ I said: ‘No, no, no, other than day one. We’re closing the border, and we’re drilling, drilling, drilling.
After that, I’m not a dictator.’”

Last edited:
Fail!!!! Trump did NOT say he had a desire to be a dictator. He SAID “Except for day one,” the GOP front-runner said Tuesday night before a live audience in Davenport, Iowa. “I want to close the border, and I want to drill, drill, drill.”
“We love this guy,” Trump said of Hannity. “He says, ‘You’re not going to be a dictator, are you?’ I said: ‘No, no, no, other than day one. We’re closing the border, and we’re drilling, drilling, drilling.
After that, I’m not a dictator.’”
/—-/ democRATs don’t let facts stop a good rant.

Utah people are smart. You are obviously stupid and not in the majority.

BTW: More people moving to Utah than Kansas.

Utah 3.4 million people

Kansas 2.9 million people.

The rate of population increase of Utah is much higher than Kansas.

There you go dumbass. You are not in the majority.
Lol, I'm still the majority.

And there's plenty of stupid folks in KS. Most of the population here is tRumplings.

The sane are taking over again.
Trump made one flippant statement to Hannity during an interview about being "Dictator for a day" so he could fix the border and the Democrats went berserk. They've whipped their brainless followers into a frenzy about TRUMP THE DICTATOR. Fear mongering is all they have because if they were honest about the last 4 years Biden would lose by 30 points.

Forum List

Back