Do you want a Democracy or a Dictatorship?

Do you want a Democracy or a Dictatorship?

• Democracy?

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Dictatorship?

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Trump already has Congressional Republicans in his back pocket doing everything he says. They have abdicated their co-equal branch of the government.

Trump also has SCOTUS doing everything he wants. He's got that **** judge down in Florida sucking his cock morning, noon and night!

And then Trump says he wants to consolidate the DOJ, State Dept and Homeland Security all under the executive branch.

Trump has stated several times he will go after his political enemies and fire any DA that gives him resistance.

Joe Biden and the Democrats have not done anything like this.
Triggered and desperate. Trump says... but your myopic view does not recognize the fact that Biden and the democrats have DONE exactly what you are up in arms about Trump SAYING he is going to do. I bet you would be the first one to complain about Trump's quote about "grabbing them by the p****" while posting posts #268, 269, and 275. Hypocritical and jaded.

/——-/ Trump didn’t break any laws as you well know. And that was a kangaroo court. Trump couldn’t even call all of his witnesses. Daniel’s is a lying whore and Cohen is a thriving convicted liar.
But we know it’s all you got.
Let me know when you get back to planet earth!

There was a mountain of evidence that proved his criminality. Trump had every opportunity to provide evidence to the contrary but he couldn't, because he committed the crimes. All 34 of them.

Triggered and desperate. Trump says... but your myopic view does not recognize the fact that Biden and the democrats have DONE exactly what you are up in arms about Trump SAYING he is going to do. I bet you would be the first one to complain about Trump's quote about "grabbing them by the p****" while posting posts #268, 269, and 275. Hypocritical and jaded.
No they haven't! They haven't done anything close to that. You are just spewing horseshit!

When has Bidrn gone after a political opponant through the justice system? Never! He's never done that.

When have Democrats ever cowtowed to Biden like Congressional Republicans have done with Trump? Never!

When has SCOTUS or the judicial system done any of Biden's bidding for him like they have with Trump? Never!

You are full of shit! Give me one example of Biden doing what Trump has said or done. Just one!

No they haven't! They haven't done anything close to that. You are just spewing horseshit!

When has Bidrn gone after a political opponant through the justice system? Never! He's never done that.

When have Democrats ever cowtowed to Biden like Congressional Republicans have done with Trump? Never!

When has SCOTUS or the judicial system done any of Biden's bidding for him like they have with Trump? Never!

You are full of shit! Give me one example of Biden doing what Trump has said or done. Just one!
geezus billo calm down....lol.....

In my half century on earth humanity has proven time and again that given a choice they will choose WRONG the vast majority of the time.

it's ok, i understand ...

i get it.

...you're a very sad individual who would rather someone rule over your life like you prefer to rule over those you feel are inferior to you.

...you're a very sad individual who would rather someone rule over your life like you prefer to rule over those you feel are inferior to you.
I’m just an individual who believes that Society works best when there is a place for everyone and everyone is in their place, whether they like it or not.

Life is not about what one CAN do or what one WANTS to do; it’s about what one SHOULD do. Simple as that.

I accepted my life was going to be a fucking catastrophe before I got out of elementary school. Most people would be far better off accepting their fate much earlier in life and just going with it.

I’m just an individual who believes that Society works best when there is a place for everyone and everyone is in their place, whether they like it or not.

decided by who?

Life is not about what one CAN do or what one WANTS to do;

wrong. as long as there are no laws broken.

it’s about what one SHOULD do. Simple as that.

decided by who?

I accepted my life was going to be a fucking catastrophe before I got out of elementary school.

so, saying you are a sad individual was spot on.

got it.

Most people would be far better off accepting their fate much earlier in life and just going with it.

misery loves company, 'eh anathema? having a say in ones' destiny is the key to mental health & happiness. too bad, so very sad you are defective in what is called a normal human existence.

decided by who?
Society at large, led by the Traditional morals and values of Western Society.
wrong. as long as there are no laws broken
No. Societal Notms are a far more important measure than the laws; though they are important as well.
misery loves company, 'eh anathema? having a say in ones' destiny is the key to mental health & happiness. too bad, so very sad you are defective in what is called a normal human existence
Mental Health and Happinrs are highly overrated; especially when compared to the betterment of Society at large.

My defects are simply the result of the mistake of my birth, worsened by my treatment at the hands of this disgusting mess you call Society.

I’m not even going to pretend that your post is in any way coherent.
"If You Don't Elect One, You Have Nothing to Complain About"

We can't have "mob rule" here. Let everyone choose from a few candidates who they want to do all their posting for them. And if you regret your choice, you can always choose someone else to represent you in a few years.

Let me know when you get back to planet earth!

There was a mountain of evidence that proved his criminality. Trump had every opportunity to provide evidence to the contrary but he couldn't, because he committed the crimes. All 34 of them.
Did You Grow Up in a Pouch?

The rules say you can't post in Kangarooese unless you provide a translation.

Forum List

Back