Do you want a Democracy or a Dictatorship?

Do you want a Democracy or a Dictatorship?

• Democracy?

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Dictatorship?

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
not exclusively since 1981.

there is no argument. IVF doesn't require bumping uglies.

like i said.

lol ... soooooooooooo............ are you saying that homogays never ever EVER lied about their orientation?

EVER?

<pssst> they even have a term for it.

you need one bigley to take you back to the thing you live under.
Dude, we have been saying since the very beginning that gays can get married. The just have to do so with the opposite sex.

So, have you come up with that human being that has ever been born that didn’t result from the mixing of a male product and a female product?

No?

Curious, how all superior you homosexuals act, but can’t produce even a single child, unless you mimic us.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dude, we have been saying since the very beginning that gays can get married. The just have to do so with the opposite sex.

why do others have to conform to your satisfaction, 'cause you aren't man enough to not feel threatened by their existence ...

feeling icky, snowfalke?

So, have you come up with that human being that has ever been born that didn’t result from the mixing of a male product and a female product?

i never said it didn't. damn normy ... you really have no comprehension skills whatsover.

did i stutter?

Curious, how all superior you homosexuals act, but can’t produce even a single child, unless you mimic us.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

i am a born & raised hetero female that has a son, conceived in the biologically way most heteros do ... by a Marine. you really need to step up yer debating skills.

why do others have to conform to your satisfaction, 'cause you aren't man enough to not feel threatened by their existence ...

feeling icky, snowfalke?

i never said it didn't. damn normy ... you really have no comprehension skills whatsover.

did i stutter?

i am a born & raised hetero female that has a son, conceived in the biologically way most heteros do ... by a Marine. you really need to step up yer debating skills.

By stepping up my game, you mean, again explaining the birds and bees to you?

Threatened by their existence? Why would I. It’s a fetish like any other. And best kept away from the children.

By stepping up my game, you mean, again explaining the birds and bees to you?

is THAT what you think you are doing?

Threatened by their existence? Why would I.

'cause it makes you feel so icky, you want to eliminate them from your world. one way or the other. sounds pretty weak to me.

It’s a fetish like any other.

& none of yer biz'nez.

And best kept away from the children.

just like a hetero daddy & his little girl.

is THAT what you think you are doing?

'cause it makes you feel so icky, you want to eliminate them from your world. one way or the other. sounds pretty weak to me.

& none of yer biz'nez.

just like a hetero daddy & his little girl.

It is icky, but more than that, irrelevant to the continuation of our species (well my species, not sure what your species is)

So far less important then hetros.

Or, let me rephrase that.

Of no importance at all.

It is icky,

well, i'm sure there are all kindsa sex that is icky... to each their OWN, normy.

but more than that, irrelevant to the continuation of our species

that's a non sequitur, given the fact that there are way to many humans as it is & homogays make up such a nano fraction of humans existing here on this little blue marble. 🌏

(well my species, not sure what your species is)

👽

So far less important then hetros.

so why are you so scared & place so much importance on them?

Or, let me rephrase that.

Of no importance at all.

:heehee:, yaaaaaaaaaaa........ you are proving that so well.

well, i'm sure there are all kindsa sex that is icky... to each their OWN, normy.

that's a non sequitur, given the fact that there are way to many humans as it is & homogays make up such a nano fraction of humans existing here on this little blue marble. 🌏

👽

so why are you so scared & place so much importance on them?

:heehee:, yaaaaaaaaaaa........ you are proving that so well.

So, how did the democratic way work for gays? You realize, when put on ballots (you know pure democracy) Same Sex Marriage went down in flames, if memory serves, twice in leftist California.

But you are all over democracy, right?

Homophobe? Why?

Oh, if homosexuals want to be relevant, they should just accept being taxed at a higher level than us that provide children that will care for them in our old age.

So, how did the democratic way work for gays? You realize, when put on ballots (you know pure democracy) Same Sex Marriage went down in flames, if memory serves, twice in leftist California.

But you are all over democracy, right?

Homophobe? Why?

Oh, if homosexuals want to be relevant, they should just accept being taxed at a higher level than us that provide children that will care for them in our old age.

:heehee:

how constitutional of you.

freedom only to thru conformity - that is yer amerika? wtf is wrong with you?

:heehee:

how constitutional of you.

freedom only to thru conformity - that is yer amerika? wtf is wrong with you?
You’re the one pushing a democracy bro (or whatever your preferred pronoun is). In a democracy, what use is a constitution? It can be overridden by a majority vote.

You do understand what a democracy is, right?

Jebus, you don’t, you friggen don’t!

What the hell did your cult tell you it was?

You’re the one pushing a democracy bro (or whatever your preferred pronoun is). In a democracy, what use is a constitution? It can be overridden by a majority vote.

The whole point of a Constitutional Democracy is that it can't be overridden by a majority vote. The process for changing it us much more onerous than that, by design. Sadly, our Court has become the tool of ambitions politicians who want to use it to "re-interpret" the Constitution when it gets in their way.

checks & balances...

bro.

my pronoun is she. thanx for askin'.

bro.

You do understand what a democracy is, right?

i do. we have a republic.

his full name is Jesus H. Christ. & has nothing to do with this.

you don’t, you friggen don’t!

you mean fucking, right? c'mon .... you can say it here - it won't get censored, normy....

What the hell did your cult tell you it was?

uh-huh ... now,i'm waiting for you to call me a fascist, communist, marxist, antifa-fied BLM liberal trans hippie. :heehee:

checks & balances...

bro.

my pronoun is she. thanx for askin'.

bro.

i do. we have a republic.

his full name is Jesus H. Christ. & has nothing to do with this.

you mean fucking, right? c'mon .... you can say it here - it won't get censored, normy....

uh-huh ... now,i'm waiting for you to call me a fascist, communist, marxist, antifa-fied BLM liberal trans hippie. :heehee:

No, cult is simple enough for someone as simple as you.

No, cult is simple enough for someone as simple as you.
bullshit.jpg

Forum List

Back