Q: Will the SCOTUS weigh in before Biden’s redistribution from the working class to college-educated professionals is slated to happen?

In order to qualify for loan forgiveness she and her husband had to prove they met all guidelines, which included at least 60% of the money was used towards payroll.
They had tp CLAIM that...

So what business does she own??

They had tp CLAIM that...

So what business does she own??

I don't really know, just that it's a joint ran business with her husband. I don't know what that has to do with anything anyway. Do you really think a rep is going to lie to the government about a business they don't have with employees that really don't work for them? Don't you think Dementia's FBI already checked it out? They do work for the Democrat party you know.

I don't really know, just that it's a joint ran business with her husband. I don't know what that has to do with anything anyway. Do you really think a rep is going to lie to the government about a business they don't have with employees that really don't work for them? Don't you think Dementia's FBI already checked it out? They do work for the Democrat party you know.
MTG lie??!

Omg. Never!

When is Biden, likely illegally, going to wipe out $10,000 of debt to college-educated accountants, architects, engineers, etc., driving inflation and putting the cost on the working class?

Will the Supreme Court have an opportunity to weigh in before he waves his magic wand? Based on previous rulings, the SCOTUS is generally opposed to a power grab by the president when the issue is something that is normally determined by Congress.

And who could bring a challenge to a lower court, thereby starting the path up to the Supreme Court? i would think that any taxpaying American who is harmed by this, which are the majority.

The right exist for only one reason and that is the transfer of wealth to the top, corporate tax cuts and fat cat tax cuts are all ok with them but any program to help the People or veterans or needy are apposed because that money is designated to the rich in their mind. And they just haven't found a way to get it to the rich yet. But they will. Since the 1981 trickle down lie, all new wealth of this country has gone to the golden few . In fact, so bad that Americans as a whole no longer have the possibility of the potential to get ahead in this country. The only way capitalism can be taken over is by force or what happened in 1981 trickle down lie. Every chart will show just that.

The right exist for only one reason and that is the transfer of wealth to the top, corporate tax cuts and fat cat tax cuts are all ok with them but any program to help the People or veterans or needy are apposed because that money is designated to the rich in their mind. And they just haven't found a way to get it to the rich yet. But they will. Since the 1981 trickle down lie, all new wealth of this country has gone to the golden few . In fact, so bad that Americans as a whole no longer have the possibility of the potential to get ahead in this country. The only way capitalism can be taken over is by force or what happened in 1981 trickle down lie. Every chart will show just that.

Find me one person that can cite tax cuts as the means for their wealth.

Forum List

Back