Q1 2019 watch - if under 3.0% - where is Trump’s economic miracle - can Trump beat O’s 2.9% ever?

"Trump has accomplished economic and employment successes not seen in decades and accomplished more in 2 years than Obama did in 8..."

He lowered the unemployment rate about one percentage point after inheriting a good economy. You freaks act like he's the second coming of Christ.
FALSE! Here is the SINKING/STINKING economy Trump inherited >>

united-states-gdp-growth.png

The unemployment rate went from 4.7% to 3.6. with unemployment, that's quite a bit. And that includes the lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, and disabled, EVER.

united-states-unemployment-rate.png

What say you we look at the whole picture, not just a tiny piece of it.

upload_2019-7-3_12-41-28.png

protectionist, post: 22648390
Here is the SINKING/STINKING economy Trump inherited >>

What Obama was only president for nine months.

The economy went up and down over seven years during Obama’s term,

It’s gone up and is already going down under two years of TrumpO. It never went higher than 2.9 single year GDP under both Presidents.

You gonna show a bar chart for this year?

Just in today.

percent — July 3, 2019
The GDPNow model estimate for real GDP growth (seasonally adjusted annual rate) in the second quarter of 2019 is 1.3 percent on July 3, down from 1.5 percent on July 1

1.3. TrumpO SlumpO my!

Here’s the record thru 2018:
View attachment 254781

U.S. - GDP growth by year 1990-2017 | Statista

Trump and Obama are tied a 2.9 Best full year of GDP growth.

Do you think Trump’s Q1 this year will break the tie and boost Trump to 3.0 or more?

Do you believe Trump will ever get a full year of GDP growth this high?

View attachment 254787

Some experts - The liberal fake news WSJ is forecasting 1.4% for Q1.

Trump supporters tell us your forecast?

What happens if Trump’s third year ends (GDP-wise) anywhere below Obama’s 2.9% in 2015?

According to Trump 2.9 is anemic and weak.

"Obama is the first president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth," Trump said during an Oct. 28 campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.

Trump's claim about Obama's weak economic growth is limited

Do you think Trump will be the second president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth,"

What does an “anemic” Trump do for Obama’s legacy?
  • Moving forward, there are reasons to believe that growth will continue to be slower than was originally hoped. Annual U.S. GDP growth exceeding 3.0 percent, as experienced in the mid- to late 1990s and mid-2000s, is not expected to be attainable over the coming decade.
The U.S. economy to 2022: settling into a new normal : Monthly Labor Review: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Are we settling into a new normal that is not so horrible without 3% sustained GDP growth?

You fricken loons are, if nothing else, quite entertaining. You piss and moan month after month for the last couple of years, resisting everything and anything possible. Then you want to whine about GDP numbers not reaching a certain level. Why the hell don't ya try contributing for once in your stinkin life.
Given trump is spending like we are in a recession we need a lot more growth than we are getting. Deficits are huge.

Yep, so what the heck resist. If you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem....I'm sure you've heard that before.
He's done everything republicans said would lead to great growth. So far it's just great deficits.

And liberals/democrats have done everything they could to hamper any growth.
The same as republican scum McConnell promised for Obama NO HELP

SassyIrishLass, post: 22648396
The fact you're trying to defend Ears's tepid economy speaks volumes too.

Is this tepid, TrumoO twit?

percent — July 3, 2019
The GDPNow model estimate for real GDP growth (seasonally adjusted annual rate) in the second quarter of 2019 is 1.3 percent on July 3

SassyIrishLass, post: 22648396
The fact you're trying to defend Ears's tepid economy speaks volumes too.

Is this tepid, TrumoO twit?

percent — July 3, 2019
The GDPNow model estimate for real GDP growth (seasonally adjusted annual rate) in the second quarter of 2019 is 1.3 percent on July 3

Gfy, Foo you've always been an econ illiterate and had an"O" ring around your piehole. Stupd SOB

You fricken loons are, if nothing else, quite entertaining. You piss and moan month after month for the last couple of years, resisting everything and anything possible. Then you want to whine about GDP numbers not reaching a certain level. Why the hell don't ya try contributing for once in your stinkin life.
Given trump is spending like we are in a recession we need a lot more growth than we are getting. Deficits are huge.

Yep, so what the heck resist. If you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem....I'm sure you've heard that before.
He's done everything republicans said would lead to great growth. So far it's just great deficits.

Wow, how petty, which is no surprise.

Wow, how petty, which is no surprise.
yes thinker , it's a bitch when your own stink comes back to slap you in the face

Thank goodness, think how much more damage Obama could have done to our country and economy if
McConnell went along with Obama's horrible ideas.

Obama had the Fed drop rates to ZERO. Even with that he still had an ANEMIC 1.6% GDP growth over his eight year reign of terror.

With Trump we see what an economy can do with lower taxes, lower energy prices, and less regulation. Even with the Fed raising interest rates FOUR TIMES since his election. So while Obama got easing from the Fed, Trump has gotten tightening, and still is kicking ass!

BUSH cut the fed to zero.

Fed Cuts Rates Near Zero to Battle Slump

Do not use facts on Tramptards. It is like kryptonite to Superman, it is lethal!!!

Obama had the Fed drop rates to ZERO. Even with that he still had an ANEMIC 1.6% GDP growth over his eight year reign of terror.

With Trump we see what an economy can do with lower taxes, lower energy prices, and less regulation. Even with the Fed raising interest rates FOUR TIMES since his election. So while Obama got easing from the Fed, Trump has gotten tightening, and still is kicking ass!

Do not use facts on Tramptards. It is like kryptonite to Superman, it is lethal!!!

Dippylady thinks Bush cut the Fed Funds rate......I don't think fact is a word you should use about her posts.

Dippylady thinks Bush cut the Fed Funds rate......I don't think fact is a word you should use about her posts.

So your saying Obama cut them?

Where did I say that? Why would I say that?

Trying to get a clear picture on what it is you are saying. What are you saying?

Trying to get a clear picture on what it is you are saying. What are you saying?

I'm saying dippylady made a stupid claim. Do you not see her stupidity?

Please explain

Please explain

Presidents don't control the Fed Funds Rate. Sheesh.

Please explain

Presidents don't control the Fed Funds Rate. Sheesh.

Gotcha, so we are on the same page as far as that goes!

Acutally, I think that Obama sucked, was the 2nd worst POTUS ever in my opinion. I just do not think Trump is much better...which makes me anything but partisan.
Trump is FAR better, and might be the best POTUS, ever. How could anybody be not much better than a Muslim jihadist ?

Forum List

Back