Qanon, 2023

The threat of QAnon.........
Qhill.jpg

Leftist Woke Idealism.......

liberal.jpg

Was “Q Anon” an FBI Psyop?​

q-anon.jpg

'Q-Anon' Bears Striking Resemblance to Bolshevik Psy-Op From 1920s Known As 'Operation Trust'​

operation-trust-q-anon-psy-op-1.jpg

3c566321cf987aae.jpg

How “Q” Came To Be​

Ex-Military Intelligence people weaponised Conspiracy Theories by using Internet Puzzle Trolls and New-Age Fascists, as part of an Attack on our Society and Truth in General.

Is QAnon a game gone wrong? | FT Film​

Last edited:

A Brief History of Hopium​

A Brief History of Hopium (video)

06/20/2021
With all these decades and—in the case of the oldest democracies—centuries of broken political promises, you'd think that the public would have caught on to the game by now. But, if anything, recent events have revealed that people are becoming more addicted to this politician-peddled hopium even as the lies and broken promises become ever more ridiculous. . . .

1677154883012.png

Last edited:

Was “Q Anon” an FBI Psyop?​

q-anon.jpg

'Q-Anon' Bears Striking Resemblance to Bolshevik Psy-Op From 1920s Known As 'Operation Trust'​

operation-trust-q-anon-psy-op-1.jpg

3c566321cf987aae.jpg

How “Q” Came To Be​

Ex-Military Intelligence people weaponised Conspiracy Theories by using Internet Puzzle Trolls and New-Age Fascists, as part of an Attack on our Society and Truth in General.

Is QAnon a game gone wrong? | FT Film​

I was permabanned from the QAnon site for calling them out as fakes

I was behind a car the other day with a Q on the back glass and WWG1WGA. Not the first time I have seen the Q or the WWG1WGA, but not for a while. I thought the went deeper underground after Jan 6.
Interesting. Some of them hide it, as you see on this board, but I guess others are proud of it.

So for those who hide it: Do they just not like being criticized, or do they know, at some level, what it really is and are ashamed?

Mostly the Qanon stuff was consumed by people who spent too much time on the internet. Friendless incel losers and social misfits. Someone's attempt to recruit some young ideological types willing to fight and die for the cause. It didn't really work. They are still cowards who would rather be home playing WoW than doing the real thing.
The problem is that, if this is as big as some think, it won't take a high percentage of them to do real damage.

And of course, we've said exactly the same thing about jihadism.

Yeah, he's holding them tighter now that he may be in legal trouble. He's just come right out with it.

This is far from over.

Glad your favorite myth is giving you so much entertainment.

I've never met anyone who talked about this as much as you do.

If I cared, I'd do a search which would probably prove that no one on this board obsesses about this subject to the extent that you do.

Easily amused, I guess.

What, are you snowed in? Maybe you need a hobby.

Glad your favorite myth is giving you so much entertainment.

I've never met anyone who talked about this as much as you do.

If I cared, I'd do a search which would probably prove that no one on this board obsesses about this subject to the extent that you do.

Easily amused, I guess.

What, are you snowed in? Maybe you need a hobby.

There's one now.

A Brief History of Hopium​

A Brief History of Hopium (video)

06/20/2021
With all these decades and—in the case of the oldest democracies—centuries of broken political promises, you'd think that the public would have caught on to the game by now. But, if anything, recent events have revealed that people are becoming more addicted to this politician-peddled hopium even as the lies and broken promises become ever more ridiculous. . . .

View attachment 759678

^ Loves this!

Hopium makes us complacent, like we don't have to get involved locally and hold our elected Overlords to account. It's so accurate!

There are no men in white hats detaining Deep Staters at Gitmo! Davos was fully attended, Chris Krebs is still walking around so is Albert Bourla, Nita Farhanay, Fauxi and so many others who belong in the dock at the Hague

Here's the book: QAnon and the Fear and Loathing of an American Conspiracy Theory

From the review: "People have often called Sommer for help. How to expel this virus? He isn’t sure what to tell them. His book makes you homesick for the oldest and simplest of American virtues: knowledge, skepticism and sanity."
21will-sommer-cover-superJumbo.jpg

"I love this book! It accurately the dangers posed by QAnon. You don't even have to read it, I will tell you what's in it and what to think about it"- BlueAnon

Here's the book: QAnon and the Fear and Loathing of an American Conspiracy Theory

From the review: "People have often called Sommer for help. How to expel this virus? He isn’t sure what to tell them. His book makes you homesick for the oldest and simplest of American virtues: knowledge, skepticism and sanity."
21will-sommer-cover-superJumbo.jpg

Oh, look! Mr. Moderate has a new career going for him, designing book covers on his computer!

Good luck to you. That's a pretty good job of graphics.

The shadowy effect is a bit over the top and you obviously haven't gotten the memo that serif fonts are racist, but not bad for a first whack.

Forum List

Back