Qanon, a new conspiracy group, and pro Trump.

They are crazy nutcases, but most of his supporters are that attend his rallies.

What is QAnon? Explaining the bizarre rightwing conspiracy theory

It isn't new, you are actually 8 months behind.

Oh so you are a follower? I imagine a lot of people are without realizing it. I have wondered where some posts came up with the false crap they are posting.

Indeed I am, the truth is though that I'm not very popular in those circles. I keep telling them that at some point for any of it to be true SOMETHING has to happen. Nothing has.

Seriously, it boils down to the fact that conservatives are saps for conspiracy theories. Whether it is low IQ or a mental defect there is no doubt about it. The list of bullshit these people fall for are too many to mention here. P.T. Barnum was right in part. There is a sucker born everyday and they all become members of the Republican party.

I agree. Postmodernism is the greatest threat to the young American mind.

They are crazy nutcases, but most of his supporters are that attend his rallies.

No, they are people hoping against hope that the thing they fear most isn't true. That our system of Government is still viable and responsible to "We the People". It isn't and it isn't.

No its not, We the people do not exist, only Trump's people.

This is so absurd that it's amusing.

No, they are people hoping against hope that the thing they fear most isn't true. That our system of Government is still viable and responsible to "We the People". It isn't and it isn't.

And concerning and alarming that they believe it.

And concerning and alarming that they believe it.

I'm glad you are amused, didn't take much did it.

Typical response of the person who can ONLY think in Binary Political manner.

Last edited:
"A manifestation of a right wing theory" that nobody ever heard of? What next? My guess is that watching monday morning you tube videos is a manifestation of a left wing theory.

I pay very close attention to Q. The thing is NOTHING adds up. They scoop up EVERY bit of communication . My personal opinion is that it's simply another psyop.

Seriously, it boils down to the fact that conservatives are saps for conspiracy theories.

Liberals and conservatives alike are saps for conspiracy theories. Both sides are full of stupid people who would rather exist in an echo chamber than think about anything more complicated than breathing.

Seriously, it boils down to the fact that conservatives are saps for conspiracy theories.

Liberals and conservatives alike are saps for conspiracy theories. Both sides are full of stupid people who would rather exist in an echo chamber than think about anything more complicated than breathing.

LOL, a closed mind is a terrible waste. Actually the stupid people are the ones who simply refuse to even try to think outside the false binary political paradigm they've forced you into.

Forum List

Back