Qanon, a new conspiracy group, and pro Trump.

They are crazy nutcases, but most of his supporters are that attend his rallies.

What is QAnon? Explaining the bizarre rightwing conspiracy theory

No, they are people hoping against hope that the thing they fear most isn't true. That our system of Government is still viable and responsible to "We the People". It isn't and it isn't.

No its not, We the people do not exist, only Trump's people.

Typical response of the person who can ONLY think in Binary Political manner.

Really , he only cares about his base, take you peri-colase now as you are full of it.

This group is hilarious.

As Isaac Stanley-Becker explains in The Washington Post, “In the black hole of conspiracy in which ‘Q’ has plunged its followers, Trump only feigned collusion to create a pretense for the hiring of special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, who is actually working as a ‘white hat,’ or hero, to expose the Democrats. Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and George Soros are planning a coup — and traffic children in their spare time. J.P. Morgan, the American financier, sank the Titanic.”

QAnon serves an obviously useful function for Trump supporters. It allows them to imagine that his sometimes bizarre acts are in fact part of a covert operation. Further, as a fighter against pedophilia, Trump enjoys the high moral ground against his foes, no matter what else he does.

QAnon is a conspiracy theory that Trump can neither embrace nor disavow.

I think what we've learned from the Pizzagate gunman is that people actually believe this stuff, and some percentage of these people are going to be willing to take action. The idea of global pedophile conspiracies, for example, is a huge part of QAnon, and that's exactly the kind of thing that appears to motivate people to commit these bizarre violent incidents.

What is QAnon? The one conspiracy theory to rule them all

--------
Trump supporters get mad because people call them stupid.

Hmm, stupid. That upsets them.

But they act so stupid.

They are crazy nutcases, but most of his supporters are that attend his rallies.

No, they are people hoping against hope that the thing they fear most isn't true. That our system of Government is still viable and responsible to "We the People". It isn't and it isn't.

Really , he only cares about his base, take you peri-colase now as you are full of it.

I'm neither a Repub, nor a Rump guy. This is another example of the binary mental enclosure that system has installed on the population. I can't wake you up. You will probably never wake up but if you wanted to you could. The "system" is all that there is, the people working in the system all work for the same people and it isn't us. They do nothing for anyone but those who control them.

I'm neither a Repub, nor a Rump guy. This is another example of the binary mental enclosure that system has installed on the population. I can't wake you up. You will probably never wake up but if you wanted to you could. The "system" is all that there is, the people working in the system all work for the same people and it isn't us. They do nothing for anyone but those who control them.

Nope I'm awake. So you didn't vote or wasted your vote or just voted for the GOP, knowing everything they were going to do, I listened to all the GOP debates. this is who you got leading the GOP or are you just anti government?

Nope I'm awake. So you didn't vote or wasted your vote or just voted for the GOP, knowing everything they were going to do, I listened to all the GOP debates. this is who you got leading the GOP or are you just anti government?

Nope, you operate under the premise that the Dems are there for you. You are fast asleep. I am anti THIS Government. It is NOT the Government we were given. You have a hard time even accepting that I don't play by the false rules, the Government is NOT your friend and they AREN'T working for you, not Dem or Pub. You are ignorant of how they took from us, you are ignorant of what the end game is. Am I going to tell you what it is? No, the Bible says not to throw your pearls out before the swine. I am not calling you pig. I AM saying yu're too lazy to look at it for yourself.

I will tell you where to start but you won't look. Start on Jekyll Island 1912-13.

Nope, you operate under the premise that the Dems are there for you. You are fast asleep. I am anti THIS Government. It is NOT the Government we were given. You have a hard time even accepting that I don't play by the false rules, the Government is NOT your friend and they AREN'T working for you, not Dem or Pub. You are ignorant of how they took from us, you are ignorant of what the end game is. Am I going to tell you what it is? No, the Bible says not to throw your pearls out before the swine. I am not calling you pig. I AM saying yu're too lazy to look at it for yourself.

I will tell you where to start but you won't look. Start on Jekyll Island 1912-13.

And yet our pearls are thrown out before swine. The government controls us, like it or not, and the GOP lets you drown, while the Democrats throw you a life jacket.

I see you are a Texan, you come from a shit ass state, and most of your citizens do not have health ins. Why because you didn't expand Medicare.
Why does Texas have the highest maternal death rate in the developed world?
Fewer Texans were uninsured in 2016, but state still has largest health coverage gap

Last edited:

Forum List

Back