🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Qanon should NOT be given more attention.

#CNN your *current* documentary (on Qanon, by Cooper), only gets that evil cowardly fool 'Q' more followers and copy-cats! STOP PLAYING THIS DOCUMENTARY, *please*.
4:32 AM · Feb 1, 2021·Twitter Web App

again, i'm requesting the opinions of the readers here...
They covered the 9/11 conspiracies...and those guys faded into the dustbin of society to where they are just ridiculed and forgotten. Q will go the same way.

Yep---Q had me when they said they were against our politicians committing pedophilia...........

Cnn and the rest of the lib nazis constant attacks on them only makes me know that they are onto something.

Q---------Protector of children, so the libs hate them.

Last edited:
I don't know anything about Qanon, but I do know that Qanon's enemies are my enemies, too. Therefore it is worthwhile for me, at least to express some support for Qanon, even if I can't verify all the particulars of the sex cabal theories.

I know there are politically powerful ladies and gentlemen of a certain age who get drunk and molest and sexually abuse children at parties.

#CNN your *current* documentary (on Qanon, by Cooper), only gets that evil cowardly fool 'Q' more followers and copy-cats! STOP PLAYING THIS DOCUMENTARY, *please*.
4:32 AM · Feb 1, 2021·Twitter Web App

again, i'm requesting the opinions of the readers here...

If you knew Q really is, you would shit in your diapers.

Scared Horror GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I don't know anything about Qanon, but I do know that Qanon's enemies are my enemies, too. Therefore it is worthwhile for me, at least to express some support for Qanon, even if I can't verify all the particulars of the sex cabal theories.

I know there are politically powerful ladies and gentlemen of a certain age who get drunk and molest and sexually abuse children at parties.
i'm also completely against pedophiles and molestors of any kind of course.

where i think Qanon gets worrisome is that he/she/they attack(s) a very wide range of people.

here in my Netherlands we also have 'pedophile hunters', and it recently hit our news that they often go after 'false positives' (innocents whom they claim are pedophiles).
and therein lie(s) the real danger(s).

Not to mention the habit of adults furnishing alcohol to minors at the said parties.
You should get those minors to accuse those who fed them alcohol then, at some point in their lives.

You should not advertise violence against those who fed them alcohol, because there will be a certain level of gratitude in those kids for the ones that fed them alcohol.

The only Q I know is from Star Trek. It's pretty easy to ignore this kind of thing.
He was a pretty good guy to party with.
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https://media.giphy.com/media/7fLvK10wH1Mpa/giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1
As long as you didn't piss him off. He could fling you across the galaxy by snapping his fingers. Pretty bad dude!
He developed a good sense of humor over the years I could see myself being like him if i was ominpotent.

Qanon should NOT be given more attention.

So then why are you giving him the attention?
bBecause this is a place to announce it? Otherwise idiots like yourself will continue to talk about the shit.
I don't talk about Q, other than to note that he's never ever been right about anything, nitwit.

Forum List

Back