🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Qanon should NOT be given more attention.

I don't know anything about Qanon, but I do know that Qanon's enemies are my enemies, too. Therefore it is worthwhile for me, at least to express some support for Qanon, even if I can't verify all the particulars of the sex cabal theories.

I know there are politically powerful ladies and gentlemen of a certain age who get drunk and molest and sexually abuse children at parties.
i'm also completely against pedophiles and molestors of any kind of course.

where i think Qanon gets worrisome is that he/she/they attack(s) a very wide range of people.

here in my Netherlands we also have 'pedophile hunters', and it recently hit our news that they often go after 'false positives' (innocents whom they claim are pedophiles).
and therein lie(s) the real danger(s).
You're in the Netherlands and you "THINK" you know what is going on in america with an organization that most americans don't know much about either? What makes you think you qualified to tell us that Q doesn't deserve any more attention?

LOGICAL people---not knowing what Qanon is exactly other than a collection of DIFFERENT GROUPS with different views generally would want to hear what they have say so they can make an informed decision. LOGICAL people think FREE SPEECH is the way that YOU LEARN what a person or Group is.
Again, Qanon targets a very wide range of people and accuses them all of pedophelia and other heinous crimes.
In doing so, they actively (and knowingly) incite violence against them all.

It is one thing to call for proper prosecution of child molestors and pedophiles, but it is crossing the line that is not to be crossed when you start to make wide-ranging groups of people "the guilty ones".
Who has Qanon accused of child molestation that you think wasn't deserved?

HINT: THE DEMS and their buddies have repeatedly been snagged doing some very very preverted and pedophilia type things.

No wonder Epstein was hit..
does your sense of logic work at all? coz it seems it doesn't.

I don't know anything about Qanon, but I do know that Qanon's enemies are my enemies, too. Therefore it is worthwhile for me, at least to express some support for Qanon, even if I can't verify all the particulars of the sex cabal theories.

I know there are politically powerful ladies and gentlemen of a certain age who get drunk and molest and sexually abuse children at parties.

where i think Qanon gets worrisome is that he/she/they attack(s) a very wide range of people.

here in my Netherlands we also have 'pedophile hunters', and it recently hit our news that they often go after 'false positives' (innocents whom they claim are pedophiles).
You're in the Netherlands and you "THINK" you know what is going on in america with an organization that most americans don't know much about either? What makes you think you qualified to tell us that Q doesn't deserve any more attention?

LOGICAL people---not knowing what Qanon is exactly other than a collection of DIFFERENT GROUPS with different views generally would want to hear what they have say so they can make an informed decision. LOGICAL people think FREE SPEECH is the way that YOU LEARN what a person or Group is.
Again, Qanon targets a very wide range of people and accuses them all of pedophelia and other heinous crimes.

It is one thing to call for proper prosecution of child molestors and pedophiles, but it is crossing the line that is not to be crossed when you start to make wide-ranging groups of people "the guilty ones".

HINT: THE DEMS and their buddies have repeatedly been snagged doing some very very preverted and pedophilia type things.

The troll farms are sending out guys like the op to try to spam away q conspiracies.

The troll farms are sending out guys like the op to try to spam away q conspiracies.
I am just a citizen. i do NOT work for a troll farm, government, or company. I have my own small website creation business.

NONSENSE. I WANT REAL JUSTICE AND THE RIGHT FOR THE ACCUSED TO BE TRIED IN THE NORMAL MANNERS.
You should have been shouting that from the rooftops for the past 4 years of Trump's trial by media and the Democrats' constant attacking of Trump, his family, friends, associates and constiuency. Yet here you are, screaming 'justice' for child molesters. Are you even starting to get an inkling of just how backward your thinking is?

No worse than Democrats and their fake allegations against Trump. Everything from sexual molestation to killing folks with a virus. But I bet that's OK with you.....;)
Actually, according to the viewpoint of PLENTY of people both inside the US and outside it, those allegations against Trump are not so weird or far-fetched!

We'll probably find out that many, many things will come to light this month of February 2021. It's going to be a roller coaster ride. Watch the waters.

#CNN your *current* documentary (on Qanon, by Cooper), only gets that evil cowardly fool 'Q' more followers and copy-cats! STOP PLAYING THIS DOCUMENTARY, *please*.
4:32 AM · Feb 1, 2021·Twitter Web App

again, i'm requesting the opinions of the readers here...

Q & democrats have a known history.

On a serious note I NEVER hear about Q except when democrats bring them up. Face it, you DESPERATELY NEED them as your new boogeyman.

NONSENSE. I WANT REAL JUSTICE AND THE RIGHT FOR THE ACCUSED TO BE TRIED IN THE NORMAL MANNERS.
You should have been shouting that from the rooftops for the past 4 years of Trump's trial by media and the Democrats. Yet here you are, screaming 'justice' for child molesters. Are you starting to get an inkling just how backward your thinking is?
Actually i fully supported Trump during his time in office. Right up until his incitement to insurrection (along with his family and buddies).

I still support most of Trump's policies, such as a hard line against China and Iran. I do so as 'peacegen' over at the defence.pk forums.

But basically, i trusted the many Trump-appointed judges that ruled that the election was fair, and since Biden took office, i will be supporting Biden, until the next 2024 election season, during which i'll have to make up my mind who to want in office, and i'll have to deal with the fact that my favorite (i wanted Trump re-elected, believe it or not) might not be the one who ultimately takes the whitehouse during 2025-2028.

So then why are you giving him the attention?
because CNN is, and CNN tends to put stuff like that on repeat.
You pay attention to CNN?.....ROFLMFAO!!!!

Joke's on you Chumlee. :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah, sometimes i watch CNN, sometimes i watch Fox News.
Depends on who is in the whitehouse, really.

I don't choose sides. I am comfy sitting in the middle, at peace, but i worry about 2 large groups of people that won't stop fighting with eachother.
I try to help them.
But i can only do so much, of course.
You are not sitting in the middle---let's stop pretending.

So then why are you giving him the attention?
because CNN is, and CNN tends to put stuff like that on repeat.
You pay attention to CNN?.....ROFLMFAO!!!!

Joke's on you Chumlee. :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah, sometimes i watch CNN, sometimes i watch Fox News.
Depends on who is in the whitehouse, really.

I don't choose sides. I am comfy sitting in the middle, at peace, but i worry about 2 large groups of people that won't stop fighting with eachother.
I try to help them.
But i can only do so much, of course.
You are not sitting in the middle---let's stop pretending.
Once a President takes office, i (try to) support *that* President.

A smear is all you got in response? After trying to silence Q that you don't know anything about instead of listening for facts? and you accuse me of being illogical?

LOL...I don't think the adults are buying what you are selling.

I am just a citizen. i do NOT work for a troll farm, government, or company. I have my own small website creation business.
Sure...

3rd time...

Would you be surprised to learn bill Clinton or the kid sniffer were pedophiles? Yes or no?

#CNN your *current* documentary (on Qanon, by Cooper), only gets that evil cowardly fool 'Q' more followers and copy-cats! STOP PLAYING THIS DOCUMENTARY, *please*.
4:32 AM · Feb 1, 2021·Twitter Web App

again, i'm requesting the opinions of the readers here...

Q & democrats have a known history.

On a serious note I NEVER hear about Q except when democrats bring them up. Face it, you DESPERATELY NEED them as your new boogeyman.

that's why i'm trying to **CALL OFF** CNN.

A smear is all you got in response? After trying to silence Q that you don't know anything about instead of listening for facts? and you accuse me of being illogical?

LOL...I don't think the adults are buying what you are selling.
one person's facts are another person's lies, sometimes.
i see that happening far too often on this forum, btw.

I have yet to see any Dem debunk the opinion that many of the Washington Establishment are a group of sexual sycophants, to include being pedos.
and there you go. hate-mongering against all Dems, by saying that "many of them" are sexual sycophants, to include being pedos.

there ought to be jail time for such offenses.

Forum List

Back