🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Qanon should NOT be given more attention.

Would it surprise you if Bill Clinton or kid sniffer were pedophiles?
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Never forget that
Not asking that.

I'm asking if proof came out that Bill Epstein Clinton or kid sniffer were actually pedophiles, would you be "surprised"?
AGain...if you have extraordinary proof...lets see it stupid

he's got you

this is what you get for redefining pedophilia into something it's not.

clinton was at most guilty of statutory rape not pedophilia, same with epstein

pedophilia is pre puberty, 16 year old girls don't have any special child power in their world view. But he's got you in a rhetorical snag hahaha

Would it surprise you if Bill Clinton or kid sniffer were pedophiles?
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Never forget that
Not asking that.

I'm asking if proof came out that Bill Epstein Clinton or kid sniffer were actually pedophiles, would you be "surprised"?
AGain...if you have extraordinary proof...lets see it stupid
Democrats dodge the question.

Democrats are the kind of people who watch shows like cuties, and if they see an old dude sniffing little girls, they ignore it.

I have yet to see any Dem debunk the opinion that many of the Washington Establishment are a group of sexual sycophants, to include being pedos.
and there you go. hate-mongering against all Dems, by saying that "many of them" are sexual sycophants, to include being pedos.

there ought to be jail time for such offenses.
Actually that isn't what he said hun........He didn't specify which Party of the Washington Establishment was engaging in the sexual sycophant behavior only that the dems hadn't debunked it.

This said, remember telling you that logical people listen to others to figure out who and what they are----------

Fascists from the Netherlands trying to silence AMERICANs isn't going to be received well. The Netherlands and other countries in Europe might be so stupid that they would outlaw free speech thusly enslaving themselves and silencing truth among other things, but americans aren't that stupid yet.... Give the communist globalist some more time--they are trying to dumb down america.

Only ones I seen giving this Q character any attention are leftist bitching about it. No one I know has ever mentioned it.
Bullshit ya lyin cVnt. All of you MAGA rats buy into that

Yeah, whatever propagandist. Thanks for proving my point. BTW feel free to quote any post I've made approving of that character, I don't know anything about it. But hey feel free to keep lying while we still have free speech.

Actually i fully supported Trump during his time in office. Right up until his incitement to insurrection (along with his family and buddies).

I still support most of Trump's policies, such as a hard line against China and Iran. I do so as 'peacegen' over at the defence.pk forums.

But basically, i trusted the many Trump-appointed judges that ruled that the election was fair, and since Biden took office, i will be supporting Biden, until the next 2024 election season, during which i'll have to make up my mind who to want in office, and i'll have to deal with the fact that my favorite (i wanted Trump re-elected, believe it or not) might not be the one who ultimately takes the whitehouse during 2025-2028.

There is no evidence Trump incited anyone to violence. Stop playing games little one.

I have yet to see any Dem debunk the opinion that many of the Washington Establishment are a group of sexual sycophants, to include being pedos.
and there you go. hate-mongering against all Dems, by saying that "many of them" are sexual sycophants, to include being pedos.

there ought to be jail time for such offenses.
Sounds like something someone wanting people to shut up about pedophiles would say.
I AM AGAINST FALSE ACCUSATIONS THAT MAY LEAD TO VIOLENCE AGAINST INNOCENTS.
I AM NOT AGAINST PEDOPHILE HUNTERS!
I am against allowing pedophiles to keep their secret making it easier for them to pray upon more children

I am against crooked pols not even being allowed to discuss their crimes as they now have made themselves above the law

The truth will set you free.....

If you can't handle the simple responsibility of TRUTH---you shouldn't be telling others how to run their countries.

Democrats be like... you mean that old dude that sniffed little girls turned out to be a pedo? I'm shocked...

#CNN your *current* documentary (on Qanon, by Cooper), only gets that evil cowardly fool 'Q' more followers and copy-cats! STOP PLAYING THIS DOCUMENTARY, *please*.
4:32 AM · Feb 1, 2021·Twitter Web App

again, i'm requesting the opinions of the readers here...

One finds folks claiming Adolf Hitler escaped to Argentina in 1945. Even claims of a top secret nasty nutzy nazi base in Antarctica complete with interdimensional capable fighter bomber UFO's. Heck some folks actually believed/believe(?) Elvis Presley lived into his early 70's. I personally believe these out of this world claims originate in two geographical areas upon earth, Orange county California & NYC. I mean the folks in these two geographical areas are the only folks on the entire planet earth that are out of this world enough to make such out of this world claims. Sit back & just relax while taking in the ridiculousness of it all!

Yep---Q had me when they said they were against our politicians committing pedophilia...........

Cnn and the rest of the lib nazis constant attacks on them only makes me know that they are onto something.

Q---------Protector of children, so the libs hate them.

Right, I mean how can you not hate pedophiles?

Except that Q is helping real pedophiles get away.

#CNN your *current* documentary (on Qanon, by Cooper), only gets that evil cowardly fool 'Q' more followers and copy-cats! STOP PLAYING THIS DOCUMENTARY, *please*.
4:32 AM · Feb 1, 2021·Twitter Web App

again, i'm requesting the opinions of the readers here...

1612170486275.png

Yep---Q had me when they said they were against our politicians committing pedophilia...........

Cnn and the rest of the lib nazis constant attacks on them only makes me know that they are onto something.

I don't know anything about Qanon, but I do know that Qanon's enemies are my enemies, too. Therefore it is worthwhile for me, at least to express some support for Qanon, even if I can't verify all the particulars of the sex cabal theories.

I know there are politically powerful ladies and gentlemen of a certain age who get drunk and molest and sexually abuse children at parties.
i'm also completely against pedophiles and molestors of any kind of course.

where i think Qanon gets worrisome is that he/she/they attack(s) a very wide range of people.

here in my Netherlands we also have 'pedophile hunters', and it recently hit our news that they often go after 'false positives' (innocents whom they claim are pedophiles).
and therein lie(s) the real danger(s).

Q is AI software developed by DARPA.

Last edited:

Oh brother---and where did you pull that conclusion out of?-------let me guess the sun doesn't shine there.

this world claims originate in two geographical areas upon earth, Orange county California & NYC. I mean the folks in these two geographical areas are the only folks on the entire planet earth that are out of this world enough to make such out of this world claims. Sit back & just relax while taking in the ridiculousness of it all!
Nice try.That shit grows out of FLORIDA. That's Star and National Inquirer (Florida rags run by a buddy of Trump by the way) and fed to red state nitwits across the nation...

Does anyone have a link to to where Q posts?

Forum List

Back