🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Qanon should NOT be given more attention.

I don't know anything about Qanon, but I do know that Qanon's enemies are my enemies, too. Therefore it is worthwhile for me, at least to express some support for Qanon, even if I can't verify all the particulars of the sex cabal theories.

I know there are politically powerful ladies and gentlemen of a certain age who get drunk and molest and sexually abuse children at parties.
i'm also completely against pedophiles and molestors of any kind of course.

where i think Qanon gets worrisome is that he/she/they attack(s) a very wide range of people.

here in my Netherlands we also have 'pedophile hunters', and it recently hit our news that they often go after 'false positives' (innocents whom they claim are pedophiles).
and therein lie(s) the real danger(s).
You're in the Netherlands and you "THINK" you know what is going on in america with an organization that most americans don't know much about either? What makes you think you qualified to tell us that Q doesn't deserve any more attention?

LOGICAL people---not knowing what Qanon is exactly other than a collection of DIFFERENT GROUPS with different views generally would want to hear what they have say so they can make an informed decision. LOGICAL people think FREE SPEECH is the way that YOU LEARN what a person or Group is.
Again, Qanon targets a very wide range of people and accuses them all of pedophelia and other heinous crimes.
In doing so, they actively (and knowingly) incite violence against them all.

It is one thing to call for proper prosecution of child molestors and pedophiles, but it is crossing the line that is not to be crossed when you start to make wide-ranging groups of people "the guilty ones".
Who has Qanon accused of child molestation that you think wasn't deserved?

HINT: THE DEMS and their buddies have repeatedly been snagged doing some very very preverted and pedophilia type things.

No wonder Epstein was hit..
The troll farms are sending out guys like the op to try to spam away q conspiracies.
I am just a citizen. i do NOT work for a troll farm, government, or company. I have my own small website creation business.
Sure...

3rd time...

Would you be surprised to learn bill Clinton or the kid sniffer were pedophiles? Yes or no?
YES.

I have yet to see any Dem debunk the opinion that many of the Washington Establishment are a group of sexual sycophants, to include being pedos.
Notice they won't answer my question about bill and the kid sniffer?
Why would i answer questions by some person who calls himself/herself "The Great Satan"?!
Makes NO sense to me to do so.

I have yet to see any Dem debunk the opinion that many of the Washington Establishment are a group of sexual sycophants, to include being pedos.
and there you go. hate-mongering against all Dems, by saying that "many of them" are sexual sycophants, to include being pedos.

there ought to be jail time for such offenses.
Sounds like something someone wanting people to shut up about pedophiles would say.

and there you go. hate-mongering against all Dems, by saying that "many of them" are sexual sycophants, to include being pedos.

Sounds like something someone wanting people to shut up about pedophiles would say.
I AM AGAINST FALSE ACCUSATIONS THAT MAY LEAD TO VIOLENCE AGAINST INNOCENTS.
I AM NOT AGAINST PEDOPHILE HUNTERS!

I don't know anything about Qanon, but I do know that Qanon's enemies are my enemies, too. Therefore it is worthwhile for me, at least to express some support for Qanon, even if I can't verify all the particulars of the sex cabal theories.

I know there are politically powerful ladies and gentlemen of a certain age who get drunk and molest and sexually abuse children at parties.
i'm also completely against pedophiles and molestors of any kind of course.

where i think Qanon gets worrisome is that he/she/they attack(s) a very wide range of people.

here in my Netherlands we also have 'pedophile hunters', and it recently hit our news that they often go after 'false positives' (innocents whom they claim are pedophiles).
and therein lie(s) the real danger(s).
You're in the Netherlands and you "THINK" you know what is going on in america with an organization that most americans don't know much about either? What makes you think you qualified to tell us that Q doesn't deserve any more attention?

LOGICAL people---not knowing what Qanon is exactly other than a collection of DIFFERENT GROUPS with different views generally would want to hear what they have say so they can make an informed decision. LOGICAL people think FREE SPEECH is the way that YOU LEARN what a person or Group is.
Again, Qanon targets a very wide range of people and accuses them all of pedophelia and other heinous crimes.
In doing so, they actively (and knowingly) incite violence against them all.

It is one thing to call for proper prosecution of child molestors and pedophiles, but it is crossing the line that is not to be crossed when you start to make wide-ranging groups of people "the guilty ones".
Who has Qanon accused of child molestation that you think wasn't deserved?

HINT: THE DEMS and their buddies have repeatedly been snagged doing some very very preverted and pedophilia type things.

No wonder Epstein was hit..
The troll farms are sending out guys like the op to try to spam away q conspiracies.
I am just a citizen. i do NOT work for a troll farm, government, or company. I have my own small website creation business.
Sure...

3rd time...

Would you be surprised to learn bill Clinton or the kid sniffer were pedophiles? Yes or no?
YES.
So if Epsteins buddies bill and the guy who sniffs little girls were pedophiles, it would surprise you...

There you go people... this is why you can't take Democrats seriously.

It's a combination of politicians, Hollywood scum and the big tech moguls who are into the pedo, child trafficking and cannibalism. With Trump trying to expose and stop them he has become the bad guy.

It's a combination of politicians, Hollywood scum and the big tech moguls who are into the pedo, child trafficking and cannibalism. With Trump trying to expose and stop them he has become the bad guy.
The truth is this stuff has been going on for thousands of years and isn't new or unexpected

I AM AGAINST FALSE ACCUSATIONS THAT MAY LEAD TO VIOLENCE AGAINST INNOCENTS.
I AM NOT AGAINST PEDOPHILE HUNTERS!
Then what in hell do you think Qanon is trying to do?

Yep---Q had me when they said they were against our politicians committing pedophilia...........

Cnn and the rest of the lib nazis constant attacks on them only makes me know that they are onto something.

Q---------Protector of children, so the libs hate them.
Q owns the Republican Party.

That craziness needs to be known

Yep---Q had me when they said they were against our politicians committing pedophilia...........

Cnn and the rest of the lib nazis constant attacks on them only makes me know that they are onto something.

Would it surprise you if Bill Clinton or kid sniffer were pedophiles?

Who is your favorite Democrat?

Q is trying to expose the filth and the fake media is fighting them. Q doesn't own anyone.

#CNN your *current* documentary (on Qanon, by Cooper), only gets that evil cowardly fool 'Q' more followers and copy-cats! STOP PLAYING THIS DOCUMENTARY, *please*.
4:32 AM · Feb 1, 2021·Twitter Web App

again, i'm requesting the opinions of the readers here...

Only ones I seen giving this Q character any attention are leftist bitching about it. No one I know has ever mentioned it.

Forum List

Back