🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Qst: Does Trump advocate for guns to be carried at HIS rallies?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Seriously...I do not know the answer.
But since Trump is advocating to abolish gun-free zones and that guns should even be allowed in classrooms, does he also condone open carry at his rallies??

(....and if not, why not?)

He is to afraid to put his money, if it is his money, where his mouth is.

But since Trump is advocating to abolish gun-free zones and that guns should even be allowed in classrooms, does he also condone open carry at his rallies??

He is to afraid to put his money, if it is his money, where his mouth is.

I have never seen a forum so full of liars as I have this one. You got some proof of that, or is that just more liberalism being spewed out your money maker?

Regardless of what the liberal liars say, the SS has control over this. Guns will not be allowed, and should not, because there are too many nuts there.

Why? What is wrong, just think of how many other "protectors" of "the donald" would be out in his crowd.
The mantra of the gun nuts.
:420:

I wonder what the Secret Service has to say about that. I doubt they want another Arthur Benner walking around at a Trump rally.

Why? What is wrong, just think of how many other "protectors" of "the donald" would be out in his crowd.

I wonder what the Secret Service has to say about that. I doubt they want another Arthur Benner walking around at a Trump rally.
Arthur Brenner shot George Wallace as he worked the rope line at one of his rallies. Wallace was surrounded by the best trained, best armed cadre of security personnel in modern history, yet he took a bullet to his spine and never walked again.

How can a batch of bumpkins wanting so desperately to play the hero gunslinger protect the Donald? A nut can always get through. Let's see...

Regardless of what the liberal liars say, the SS has control over this. Guns will not be allowed, and should not, because there are too many nuts there.

but carrying guns at schools is OK ???

Well, the mantra from the gun nuts seems to be "the way to stop an armed bad person is to arm the good people!"
His, "the donalds" protectors would be exponentially increased.
Think of how well "the donald" would be protected.

Arthur Brenner shot George Wallace as he worked the rope line at one of his rallies. Wallace was surrounded by the best trained, best armed cadre of security personnel in modern history, yet he took a bullet to his spine and never walked again.

How can a batch of bumpkins wanting so desperately to play the hero gunslinger protect the Donald? A nut can always get through. Let's see...

Ahh, the great comparaliar. Carrying a gun at school to protect children is in no way comparable to liberal idiots at a TRump convention.

By no means just because someone has a "gun" it does not mean they are going to shoot someone. Again, a tiny, tiny percentage of 1% of firearms are used in violent crimes... Dumbass

What does abolishing government gun free zones have to do with allowing guns at a private event?

Metal detector at Trump rally entrance:

hqdefault.jpg

Suppose a few people had guns at Sandy Hook. Or Columbine. Or Virginia Tech. Or ...

All you did is maximize the carnage. Good job. The crimes committed by people with concealed carry permits are almost zero

Forum List

Back