🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Qst: Does Trump advocate for guns to be carried at HIS rallies?

For the obvious reason that there is no specific assassination target at the schools. You're not a bright guy, Nat, that's butt obvious. I mean duh

What the above implies is that the life of a "politician".... like Trump.... is a heck of a lot more important than the lives of some high school students murdered by a pissed off classmate carrying a gun, as advocated by Trump himself.

For the obvious reason that there is no specific assassination target at the schools. You're not a bright guy, Nat, that's butt obvious. I mean duh

Well, THAT should be real comforting to the parents from Sandy Hook.......Thanks !!!

Yes, they'll feel better with your strategy of not allowing guns meaning the shooter could safely go from room to room shooting people knowing he wouldn't face armed resistance. How many people did your strategy kill in Sandy Hook again?

Well, THAT should be real comforting to the parents from Sandy Hook.......Thanks !!!

Yes, they'll feel better with your strategy of not allowing guns meaning the shooter could safely go from room to room shooting people knowing he wouldn't face armed resistance. How many people did your strategy kill in Sandy Hook again?
How many Kennedys, how many Reagans, how many Wallaces were 'saved' by armed guards?

And if the Secret Service could not stop a mad man with a gun, what makes you believe that Mrs. Futhey teaching fourth grade can suddenly become the hero gunslinger?

How many Kennedys, how many Reagans, how many Wallaces were 'saved' by armed guards?

And if the Secret Service could not stop a mad man with a gun, what makes you believe that Mrs. Futhey teaching fourth grade can suddenly become the hero gunslinger?

If you people are so stupid that you don't understand the difference between an assassination target and general gun safety then it certainly explains a lot of your positions. Many of the hate filled leftist protesters clearly would murder Trump if they got the chance. Explain what that has to do with shooting up a school.

And I know lots of women with concealed carry permits despite your misogynistic bigotry against women, Archie Bunker

Seriously...I do not know the answer.
But since Trump is advocating to abolish gun-free zones and that guns should even be allowed in classrooms, does he also condone open carry at his rallies??

(....and if not, why not?)
He should. It would show true support of the NRA agenda.

Private property just isn't part of your world. No one on the right advocates there should be guns around political targets at private events. It's just more of your playground shit

You're "right"...Had guns been allowed at Sandy Hook, a whole bunch of armed 6 years old could have killed Lanza before he had a chance to reload.....
Absolutely "brilliant" on your part, Kaz.....Is your Alzheimer nurse around?

You're "right"...Had guns been allowed at Sandy Hook, a whole bunch of armed 6 years old could have killed Lanza before he had a chance to reload.....
Absolutely "brilliant" on your part, Kaz.....Is your Alzheimer nurse around?

If you people are so stupid that you don't understand the difference between an assassination target and general gun safety then it certainly explains a lot of your positions. Many of the hate filled leftist protesters clearly would murder Trump if they got the chance. Explain what that has to do with shooting up a school.

OK, moron......Here's a test for you.......What, ultimately, is more important: The safety of a 6 years old at Sandy Hook, or a 70 year old pompous ass wanting to spew bullshit to idiots like you?

And I know lots of women with concealed carry permits despite your misogynistic bigotry against women, Archie Bunker
Let's see...

General gun safety means the weapon is stored safely so that it cannot fall into the hands of the evil, the irresponsible, the untrained, the child.

Now, let's discuss this little bon mot: Many of the hate filled leftist protesters clearly would murder Trump if they got the chance.

Does this mean you believe that those who vehemently oppose Trump are pre-disposed to murder? Where does that bit of foolishness come from? Should I now take you seriously at all because of such idiocy?

And I'm not misogynistic. I'm pointing out that the best trained, best armed cadre of security personnel failed to stop shooters in Dallas, Los Angeles, Washington D.C. and rural Indiana, why do you suppose an untrained teacher can suddenly become Dirty Harry during the confusion of a school shooting. If it's possible, please prove it. Otherwise, you are easily dismissed as a blithering idiot.

The REAL sad part regarding right wingers contributing to this thread is that they would NOT ever even see the hypocrisy shown by Trump and the NRA on this issue.

OK, moron......Here's a test for you.......What, ultimately, is more important: The safety of a 6 years old at Sandy Hook, or a 70 year old pompous ass wanting to spew bullshit to idiots like you?

You're the idiot given the number of anti Trump threads I've started and how frequently you post on the board.

And both are important. Not having guns at a private event with a specific target and allowing teachers, administrators and others to have guns to protect themselves from murderers on government property both matter. What is the relevance of your question?

The difference still is that I grasp the difference between government property and a private event and you don't, you want government to implement one solution across the board ignoring the 2nd and 5th amendments

Let's see...

General gun safety means the weapon is stored safely so that it cannot fall into the hands of the evil, the irresponsible, the untrained, the child.

Now, let's discuss this little bon mot: Many of the hate filled leftist protesters clearly would murder Trump if they got the chance.

Does this mean you believe that those who vehemently oppose Trump are pre-disposed to murder? Where does that bit of foolishness come from? Should I now take you seriously at all because of such idiocy?

And I'm not misogynistic. I'm pointing out that the best trained, best armed cadre of security personnel failed to stop shooters in Dallas, Los Angeles, Washington D.C. and rural Indiana, why do you suppose an untrained teacher can suddenly become Dirty Harry during the confusion of a school shooting. If it's possible, please prove it. Otherwise, you are easily dismissed as a blithering idiot.

The anti-Trump post esters are extremely violent, so yeah, a lot of them would be willing to murder him

So, it is YOUR contention that Trump is an assassination target at his rallies, but kids at schools are not....Again, comforting words that should make Sandy Hook parents feel much better.

You're the idiot given the number of anti Trump threads I've started and how frequently you post on the board.

In other words, "please don't pick on poor little Trump....he's my hero, you naughty libs....":crybaby::crybaby:

More people are killed in gun accidents than mass shootings. Why would you welcome all those accidents into schools?

So, it is YOUR contention that Trump is an assassination target at his rallies, but kids at schools are not....Again, comforting words that should make Sandy Hook parents feel much better.

The parents who's kids were killed following your rules? Seriously, you're evoking that as an argument for ... you? That your rules got them killed?

Seriously...I do not know the answer.
But since Trump is advocating to abolish gun-free zones and that guns should even be allowed in classrooms, does he also condone open carry at his rallies??

(....and if not, why not?)

Silly question. Do you know of any political entity who is not surrounded by armed security when in close contact with the public?

More people are killed in gun accidents than mass shootings. Why would you welcome all those accidents into schools?

Because there's no accounting for the abject stupidity of many right wingers.......

Here's a twist in their "rationale"......

"If everybody carried guns," they will say, "there would be less murderous mass shootings"

HOWEVER, I've often posed this rebuttal......

"If every country had a nuke [including Iran], would there then be LESS of a threat of a nuclear holocaust?

Forum List

Back