🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Qst: Does Trump advocate for guns to be carried at HIS rallies?

I have never seen a forum so full of liars as I have this one. You got some proof of that, or is that just more liberalism being spewed out your money maker?

The excerpt below is from an October debate with Trump....

Trump, who has spent months as the Republican favorite in polls, was in the middle of saying that gun-free zones in schools and elsewhere are a "catastrophe" that only make it easier for shootings to happen when a moderator asked him about his properties.

"We called a few Trump resorts," said moderator Carl Quintanilla, "that do not allow guns with or without a permit. Would you change those policies?"

Trump's eyes drifted up in thought for a split second. "I would change them," he said almost immediately, in a tone suggesting he had not considered it before but liked the idea. "OK. I would change them."

Regardless of what the liberal liars say, the SS has control over this. Guns will not be allowed, and should not, because there are too many nuts there.

but carrying guns at schools is OK ???

Suppose a few people had guns at Sandy Hook. Or Columbine. Or Virginia Tech. Or ...

All you did is maximize the carnage. Good job. The crimes committed by people with concealed carry permits are almost zero

Suppose two guys with shotguns walk into your bank. Do you call the cops if by law they are perfectly legal?

Suppose a few people had guns at Sandy Hook. Or Columbine. Or Virginia Tech. Or ...

All you did is maximize the carnage. Good job. The crimes committed by people with concealed carry permits are almost zero

But....this is NOT the question posed........Does Trump allow guns at his rallies....Yes or No???

"We called a few Trump resorts," said moderator Carl Quintanilla, "that do not allow guns with or without a permit. Would you change those policies?"

Trump's eyes drifted up in thought for a split second. "I would change them," he said almost immediately, in a tone suggesting he had not considered it before but liked the idea. "OK. I would change them."

Ahahahaha

We need more guns in bars, since the calming effect of alcohol eliminates any chance of a gunfight breaking out.

But....this is NOT the question posed........Does Trump allow guns at his rallies....Yes or No???

The answer is no.

Well, the mantra from the gun nuts seems to be "the way to stop an armed bad person is to arm the good people!"
His, "the donalds" protectors would be exponentially increased.
Think of how well "the donald" would be protected.

Why? What is wrong, just think of how many other "protectors" of "the donald" would be out in his crowd.
The mantra of the gun nuts.
:420:

I wonder what the Secret Service has to say about that. I doubt they want another Arthur Benner walking around at a Trump rally.
Arthur Brenner shot George Wallace as he worked the rope line at one of his rallies. Wallace was surrounded by the best trained, best armed cadre of security personnel in modern history, yet he took a bullet to his spine and never walked again.

How can a batch of bumpkins wanting so desperately to play the hero gunslinger protect the Donald? A nut can always get through. Let's see...
The Donald could still be shot, as proved by the shooting of Reagan, Wallace, both Kennedys. The difference is the amount of confusion and collateral damage once the bumpkin hero gunslingers start shooting back.

Ahahahaha

Well, my friend......lets just say that Trump is a conservative "in the making".......LOL

Ahahahaha

Well, my friend......lets just say that Trump is a conservative "in the making".......LOL

Its the Art of the Deal. Tell them what they want to hear

Again, the opposition to gun free zones is a GOVERNMENT infringement on our rights. Trump is not looking to abolish gun free zones that are declared by property owners on their private property. He wants government to stop infringing on our rights on government property and on our own property through regulations.

What does that have to do with taking a gun to a PRIVATE event. Your question is bogus, it's a non-sequitur

Ahahahaha

Aren't you glad Hillary doesn't do that? LOL, what a k-k-klown ...

Seriously...I do not know the answer.
But since Trump is advocating to abolish gun-free zones and that guns should even be allowed in classrooms, does he also condone open carry at his rallies??

(....and if not, why not?)
Federal law {SS} does not allow guns within so many feet of a president or someone who is running. Law came about after George Wallace was shot.

By no means just because someone has a "gun" it does not mean they are going to shoot someone. Again, a tiny, tiny percentage of 1% of firearms are used in violent crimes... Dumbass

Notice how this right wing idiot addressed the original question???

(BTW, nitwit.....where did you get the above stat that only less than 1% of violent crimes involve a firearm?? are the 99% of violent crimes done with arrows?)

Ahahahaha

Wow you just admitted the person you supports doesnt mean what he says and you dont care. NICE Brah!

Ahahahaha

Wow you just admitted the person you supports doesnt mean what he says and you dont care. NICE Brah!

Again, the opposition to gun free zones is a GOVERNMENT infringement on our rights. Trump is not looking to abolish gun free zones that are declared by property owners on their private property. He wants government to stop infringing on our rights on government property and on our own property through regulations.

What does that have to do with taking a gun to a PRIVATE event. Your question is bogus, it's a non-sequitur

Moronic response.......

IF, as Trump states, schools would be safer if guns were allowed.....Why shouldn't Trump feel "safer" with people attending his rallies openly carrying weapons?

Moronic response.......

IF, as Trump states, schools would be safer if guns were allowed.....Why shouldn't Trump feel "safer" with people attending his rallies openly carrying weapons?

For the obvious reason that there is no specific assassination target at the schools. You're not a bright guy, Nat, that's butt obvious. I mean duh

But! WOW! No gun free zones in schools "the donald."
Seems as if the gun nuts have acceptations.
Typical.

Well, the mantra from the gun nuts seems to be "the way to stop an armed bad person is to arm the good people!"
His, "the donalds" protectors would be exponentially increased.
Think of how well "the donald" would be protected.

Why? What is wrong, just think of how many other "protectors" of "the donald" would be out in his crowd.
The mantra of the gun nuts.
:420:

I wonder what the Secret Service has to say about that. I doubt they want another Arthur Benner walking around at a Trump rally.
Arthur Brenner shot George Wallace as he worked the rope line at one of his rallies. Wallace was surrounded by the best trained, best armed cadre of security personnel in modern history, yet he took a bullet to his spine and never walked again.

How can a batch of bumpkins wanting so desperately to play the hero gunslinger protect the Donald? A nut can always get through. Let's see...
The Donald could still be shot, as proved by the shooting of Reagan, Wallace, both Kennedys. The difference is the amount of confusion and collateral damage once the bumpkin hero gunslingers start shooting back.

For the obvious reason that there is no specific assassination target at the schools. You're not a bright guy, Nat, that's butt obvious. I mean duh

Well, THAT should be real comforting to the parents from Sandy Hook.......Thanks !!!

Forum List

Back