🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Qst: Does Trump advocate for guns to be carried at HIS rallies?

Silly question. Do you know of any political entity who is not surrounded by armed security when in close contact with the public?

Find a grown up to explain the original post to you...and then, by all means, come back (sober).

The parents who's kids were killed following your rules? Seriously, you're evoking that as an argument for ... you? That your rules got them killed?

As soon as I find my Moron-to-English dictionary, I'll try to decipher your post...Hang in there.

For the obvious reason that there is no specific assassination target at the schools. You're not a bright guy, Nat, that's butt obvious. I mean duh

Well, THAT should be real comforting to the parents from Sandy Hook.......Thanks !!!

Yes, they'll feel better with your strategy of not allowing guns meaning the shooter could safely go from room to room shooting people knowing he wouldn't face armed resistance. How many people did your strategy kill in Sandy Hook again?

More people are killed in gun accidents than mass shootings. Why would you welcome all those accidents into schools?

For the same reason they have driver's ed. Knowledge reduces accidents.

Silly question. Do you know of any political entity who is not surrounded by armed security when in close contact with the public?

Find a grown up to explain the original post to you...and then, by all means, come back (sober).

My bad. I mistook you for an adult. If you can find someone to explain it to you my question stands unanswered.

The parents who's kids were killed following your rules? Seriously, you're evoking that as an argument for ... you? That your rules got them killed?

As soon as I find my Moron-to-English dictionary, I'll try to decipher your post...Hang in there.

You didn't know that guns aren't allowed in schools, what you're arguing you want? Seriously?

By no means just because someone has a "gun" it does not mean they are going to shoot someone. Again, a tiny, tiny percentage of 1% of firearms are used in violent crimes... Dumbass

Notice how this right wing idiot addressed the original question???

(BTW, nitwit.....where did you get the above stat that only less than 1% of violent crimes involve a firearm?? are the 99% of violent crimes done with arrows?)
You have no reading comprehension. dumbass
I'll make it easy for you...
First question - how many firearms are there in the United States question?
Second question -what percentage of those firearms are used in violent crimes?
Your little reference to "arrows" is just a weak deflection... Lol

You didn't know that guns aren't allowed in schools,

hey, dimwit....it is YOUR hero, Trump, that wants to now allow guns in school (you know, schools....some places that you must have seldom frequented.)

My bad. I mistook you for an adult. If you can find someone to explain it to you my question stands unanswered.

Yes, indeed you should debate ONLY with people of your same ilk......

The original question was a simple one....Since Trump wants to allow guns in schools, why doesn't he want guns at his rallies?
That's it...simple and forward........
You can either retort, "Well, Trump's life is much more worthy than some school kid." OR, "I don't have an answer."

Yes, they'll feel better with your strategy of not allowing guns meaning the shooter could safely go from room to room shooting people knowing he wouldn't face armed resistance. How many people did your strategy kill in Sandy Hook again?

You're "right"...Had guns been allowed at Sandy Hook, a whole bunch of armed 6 years old could have killed Lanza before he had a chance to reload.....
Absolutely "brilliant" on your part, Kaz.....Is your Alzheimer nurse around?
It being a "gun free zone" certainly stopped Adam Lanza...
Lol
No one is suggesting six-year-old kids packing heat... Dumb fuck

Your appeasement knows no bounds...

For the obvious reason that there is no specific assassination target at the schools. You're not a bright guy, Nat, that's butt obvious. I mean duh

So, it is YOUR contention that Trump is an assassination target at his rallies, but kids at schools are not....Again, comforting words that should make Sandy Hook parents feel much better.
You progressives use dead kids like the ones from Sandyhook to force your agenda on everybody...

More people are killed in gun accidents than mass shootings. Why would you welcome all those accidents into schools?

Because there's no accounting for the abject stupidity of many right wingers.......

Here's a twist in their "rationale"......

"If everybody carried guns," they will say, "there would be less murderous mass shootings"

HOWEVER, I've often posed this rebuttal......

"If every country had a nuke [including Iran], would there then be LESS of a threat of a nuclear holocaust?
Tens of millions of guns every day are not killing people… You dumbass motherfucker LOL

The original question was a simple one....Since Trump wants to allow guns in schools, why doesn't he want guns at his rallies?
You can either retort, "Well, Trump's life is much more worthy than some school kid." OR, "I don't have an answer."
Firearms in the hands of law abiding people are harmless to innocent people...

You didn't know that guns aren't allowed in schools,

hey, dimwit....it is YOUR hero, Trump, that wants to now allow guns in school (you know, schools....some places that you must have seldom frequented.)

OK, try to focus and stop being a dumb ass.

Guns were not allowed in schools in Sandy Hook

You don't want guns allowed in schools

They followed your solution and how many people died? Yet somehow you're blaming me for a situation that followed YOUR rules. Is anything simple enough for you to grasp it?

So, it is YOUR contention that Trump is an assassination target at his rallies, but kids at schools are not....Again, comforting words that should make Sandy Hook parents feel much better.
You progressives use dead kids like the ones from Sandyhook to force your agenda on everybody...

And they do it when Sandy Hook followed THEIR plan, it's mental retardation in action

Firearms in the hands of law abiding people are harmless to innocent people...

Hey, moron, Most murderers are law abiding the day BEFORE the commit murder......(Is this cretin for real?)

No how many times it's answered, you repeat the same inane question.

The former is enforcing a Constitutional right

The latter is common sense rules at his own private function

You have the Constitutional right to be a dumb ass, but I don't invite you to be one at my house

Forum List

Back