🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Qst: Does Trump advocate for guns to be carried at HIS rallies?

They followed your solution and how many people died? Yet somehow you're blaming me for a situation that followed YOUR rules. Is anything simple enough for you to grasp it?

What a fucking idiotic statement........MY RULES???? You moronic turd, are you wanting to make EVERY school an armed camp?

WHY does Trump NOT want guns at his rallies???? Does he agree with MY RULES????

The latter is common sense rules at his own private function

Moron....someone who is running for president and has a PUBLIC rally, is NOT holding a "private function." like his 3rd wedding.

(Don't breed more idiots to this world.)

Actually, most murderers have a long list of felonies they committed before committing murder

Did Lee Oswald have a record for murder before killing JFK?
Did Lanza have a record for murder before slaughtering all those babies?

So you really want me to go on, you nitwit?

They followed your solution and how many people died? Yet somehow you're blaming me for a situation that followed YOUR rules. Is anything simple enough for you to grasp it?

What a fucking idiotic statement........MY RULES???? You moronic turd, are you wanting to make EVERY school an armed camp?

WHY does Trump NOT want guns at his rallies???? Does he agree with MY RULES????

You can't follow a simple point, can you? There were no guns allowed at Sandy Hook. You don't want guns allowed. How is that not your rules? I think guns should be allowed, they obviously didn't follow my rules. What is wrong with you? What about that is too complex for you?

And I've owned and been around guns all my life, no idea what "armed camp" is even supposed to mean

The latter is common sense rules at his own private function

Moron....someone who is running for president and has a PUBLIC rally, is NOT holding a "private function." like his 3rd wedding.

(Don't breed more idiots to this world.)

You don't know what "private" means. Obviously it's not a government function. I just can't dumb anything down enough for you

Actually, most murderers have a long list of felonies they committed before committing murder

Did Lee Oswald have a record for murder before killing JFK?
Did Lanza have a record for murder before slaughtering all those babies?

So you really want me to go on, you nitwit?

Anecdotal, the argument of a simpleton

You don't know what "private" means. Obviously it's not a government function. I just can't dumb anything down enough for you

So, moron....Trump political rallies are now all listed as PRIVATE functions....basically, by invitation only....I'll pass that around. (How do these right wing morons have mastered the science of turning their computers "on" is baffling....LOL)

You see, its morons like you that really shouldn't ever vote based on your low IQ.....

The issue WAS and IS this....Why does trump want schools turned into armed camps....but does NOT want his rallies to have people with guns......

So, in your imbecility, you went to arguing if Trump's rallies are private or public......If there's an intelligent member within your ilk,maybe he or she can help you......but this forum is not really the venue to educate nitwits.

So, moron....Trump political rallies are now all listed as PRIVATE functions....basically, by invitation only....I'll pass that around. (How do these right wing morons have mastered the science of turning their computers "on" is baffling....LOL)

So you thought Trump rallies were government? How stupid are you?

You see, its morons like you that really shouldn't ever vote based on your low IQ.....

The issue WAS and IS this....Why does trump want schools turned into armed camps....but does NOT want his rallies to have people with guns......

So, in your imbecility, you went to arguing if Trump's rallies are private or public......If there's an intelligent member within your ilk,maybe he or she can help you......but this forum is not really the venue to educate nitwits.

You see, it's morons like you that shouldn't ever vote based on your low IQ.....

The issue WAS and IS this.....Why is it that when Sandy Hook followed your rules all those people died, and you want to increase those rules?

You're like John Wayne Gacy, no matter how many innocents you slaughter, you want to kill more

Instead of taking a nap....you come back for more masochistic abuse.......One more fucking time:
ARE YOU SAYING THAT TRUMP'S POLITICAL RALLIES ARE PRIVATE FUNCTIONS....BY INVITATION ONLY (LIKE HIS WEDDINGS)???

Instead of taking a nap....you come back for more masochistic abuse.......One more fucking time:
ARE YOU SAYING THAT TRUMP'S POLITICAL RALLIES ARE PRIVATE FUNCTIONS....BY INVITATION ONLY (LIKE HIS WEDDINGS)???

Um .. yes ... duh ...

The issue WAS and IS this.....Why is it that when Sandy Hook followed your rules all those people died, and you want to increase those rules?

YEAH, YOU'RE "CORRECT" MORON.......Those poor babies at Sandy Hooks died because there were NOT enough guns around.....You're such an low-life imbecile.

YEAH, YOU'RE "CORRECT" MORON.......Those poor babies at Sandy Hooks died because there were NOT enough guns around.....You're such an low-life imbecile.

Once again dumb ass.

The law was no guns at Sandy Hook

The only one who didn't followed your government rules was the shooter. Who didn't see that coming? No one! How do you feel about their dead souls on your conscience?

My bad. I mistook you for an adult. If you can find someone to explain it to you my question stands unanswered.

Yes, indeed you should debate ONLY with people of your same ilk......

The original question was a simple one....Since Trump wants to allow guns in schools, why doesn't he want guns at his rallies?
That's it...simple and forward........
You can either retort, "Well, Trump's life is much more worthy than some school kid." OR, "I don't have an answer."

.Since Trump wants to allow guns in schools, why doesn't he want guns at his rallies?

And that continues to be a false argument (strawman) because there is no reason to believe he wants no guns at his rallies. He has even said that he has a license to carry. What politician wants no guns at their rallies? Ever hear of the Secret Service? Do you honestly think the Clintons don't demand armed security when they make public appearances? My question stands unanswered.

Again dickless wonder. Sandy Hook followed your rules. no guns. How'd that work out for you?

Forum List

Back