Queen's Funeral Invitations

I'm sure there are many that feel the same was he does.

The Clintons, Bushs, Obamas, and that's just Americans.

Former leaders from around the world in the same boat.

BUt, you keep whining about trump.

(all your small mind can handle)

normally we would have been allowed to bring a delegation…obama, trump, clintons etc but due to the fact xiden has been held in contempt of the united kingdom (the first president ever) the crown wouldn’t allow it.

Nope. You just made that up.

Doesn't work that way, Yugo, so you get an "F" for failure.

I don't support the loser. You support him. He owns you.
I don't support the loser.

and yet you keep bringing him up. You need to keep him in the headlines, in every thread you make.

You support him
Never have, never will.
Unlike you, who wants him front and center in every conversation

He owns you.

Backwards, as usual.

Last edited:
Nope. You just made that up.

Dianna was a trollop. I have ZERO sympathy for her whatsoever as she had it all and pissed it away. Yes; I cried when she died but at what could have been and what was lost. I was hoping for some sort of "redemption"; her death made that impossible.

Greg

Dianna was a trollop. I have ZERO sympathy for her whatsoever as she had it all and pissed it away. Yes; I cried when she died but at what could have been and what was lost. I was hoping for some sort of "redemption"; her death made that impossible.

Greg

You're disgusting.

normally we would have been allowed to bring a delegation…obama, trump, clintons etc but due to the fact xiden has been held in contempt of the united kingdom (the first president ever) the crown wouldn’t allow it.
Actually, Trump is not accepted in polite society
He does not know how to behave

Actually, Trump is not accepted in polite society
He does not know how to behave
apparently they queen felt that way about the Clintons, Obama and Bushes...which is odd....cause it's Xiden that shits himself

apparently they queen felt that way about the Clintons, Obama and Bushes...which is odd....cause it's Xiden that shits himself

Our President and Dr Jill were among the first invited
Trumps are not welcome

Our President and Dr Jill were among the first invited
Trumps are not welcome
of course the president is getting an invite…normally they can bring a delagation…which includes former presidents

but due to xiden’s contemptuous behavior the UK won’t allow him…now all the former presidents…from clinton, bush, obama and trump can’t come…or any other officials.

it’s a black eye to america…from our oldest ally…

Many didn't receive an invitation to the queens upcoming funeral. I never met her so count me out. But some who did meet the queen aren't invited either. Even some who thought they should be.

I got my invitation when Trump was knighted.

Forum List

Back