Queer Officially Running for President

Status
Not open for further replies.
“There’s that line about me being a laboratory concoction of what a politician might be. I get where that comes from, but then again, in what laboratory would you have cooked up as your entry in a presidential contest ‘mid-size-city midwestern mayor who’s not even 40 yet,’ you know?” - Queer Pete

Queer Pete is quick on his feet!

No, it’s not Obama again. It’s the gay mayor of South Bend, Indiana. He must have celebrated his announcement by blowing his “husband.” Joe Biden doesn’t stand a chance in the 2020 fucked-up Democratic Party. No white heterosexual males need enter the race.
Pete Buttigieg officially announces presidential campaign - CNNPolitics
So....you only think of the gay sex? You are a homo-voyeur....no surprise there.

Mr. Buttigieg is the one who decided to brag about taking it in the ass, and having a "gay husband". Guess that makes him the "wife" in the "marriage"?

IMHO, he shouldn't have mentioned it. Some things should only be discussed on a "need to know" basis, and neither the American people nor our allies around the world need to know about this.

Did you whine about Trump telling everyone about grabbing pussies?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
NO they didn't Republicans thought it was good sport Too bad it didn't happen to their wives or girlfriends

No, it’s not Obama again. It’s the gay mayor of South Bend, Indiana. He must have celebrated his announcement by blowing his “husband.” Joe Biden doesn’t stand a chance in the 2020 fucked-up Democratic Party. No white heterosexual males need enter the race.
So....you only think of the gay sex? You are a homo-voyeur....no surprise there.

Mr. Buttigieg is the one who decided to brag about taking it in the ass, and having a "gay husband". Guess that makes him the "wife" in the "marriage"?

IMHO, he shouldn't have mentioned it. Some things should only be discussed on a "need to know" basis, and neither the American people nor our allies around the world need to know about this.

Look, it's what men do. Like I said, enjoy all the penis you want.

Actually it was NBC and the Bush Family who leaked the Access Hollywood tape on Election Eve 2016 in an attempt to rig the election for Hillary.

Not Trump.

You look at his BS tax cut that was going to pay for itself Any tax savings are worn away by higher prices higher HC costs higher gas prices etc etc Trump not only a nasty bullying POS but a 1st class liar as well
Ordinary struggling people are earning a living and you want to reverse that? Sick
Keep the cuts for the middfe class & poorer. End the give away to the wealthy & well off corporations.
And use that money for infrastructure

Obama was supposed to use the Trillion Dollar Porkulus for infrastructure. Why should America pay twice?
Jesus Christ you people are uneducated & uniformed.

Infrastructure was a small part of the stimulus bill.

Are you just lying or are you really this stupid?
We arent liberals so no we aren't.

Helping rich Americans screw the average or poor guy
Prove it liar.
You look at his BS tax cut that was going to pay for itself Any tax savings are worn away by higher prices higher HC costs higher gas prices etc etc Trump not only a nasty bullying POS but a 1st class liar as well
Ordinary struggling people are earning a living and you want to reverse that? Sick
Keep the cuts for the middfe class & poorer. End the give away to the wealthy & well off corporations.
Right moron, keep bleeding the rich dry until they are gone. Poor people dont pay shit, so keep your day job at CNN.
BLEEDING ????? are you fn nuts??? They've been scoring bigtime separating themselves from all others at a record pace

And use that money for infrastructure

Obama was supposed to use the Trillion Dollar Porkulus for infrastructure. Why should America pay twice?
Jesus Christ you people are uneducated & uniformed.

Infrastructure was a small part of the stimulus bill.

Are you just lying or are you really this stupid?
We arent liberals so no we aren't.
I'd say you were both Just an educated guess

"Wonder Boy
Pete Buttigieg is a gay Harvard alum, fluent in Gramsci, Joyce, and Norwegian. And he’s the Democrats’ folksiest heartland hope. Really!"
And a US Veteran. Something your fat assed hero is not.

Hillary Clinton wasn't a veteran either. Ditto with Obama and Biden and Crazy Bernie.

Liberals only pretend to care about veterans, when they had a chance to elect McCain- who they said they loved- or HW Bush and Bob Dole, they spit in their faces and said "who cares"

Funny how Trumpers are attacking this man for being gay while being sycophants for the biggest sissy, most catty, most gossipy bitch in American politics...
Cn3ItItUAAA7wgE.jpg

Breaking Update!

In interview this morning on Morning Joe, Buttilieb spoke of his “husband” thus acknowledging and establishing his “oppressed status” as a “non-transgendered bride”.

We can not allow these two in the White House representing America.

What makes him a lunatic?? Lol
Helping Americans.
Helping rich Americans screw the average or poor guy
Prove it liar.
Prove it.

Ooops...forgot - you are a troll and never prove anything.

My mistake.

As you were, you mentally-disturbed homophobe.

There are a lot of threads about the Dem party being gone in the future, but this sort of thing shows if any party ceases to exist, it will be the Repubs.

The vast majority of the country does not give a fuck whom fucks whom, most of us are not grossed out by gay people nor do we think they are perverts. But it seems that a majority the Repubs are proud homophobes. So, either they will die off as most of them are likely 50 or older, or they will lose more and more people that just do not give a rats ass about such things.
I don't want a President who takes it up the ass. Sorry, but hey, that's just me.

Yes, it is just you and your fellow Trumpian bigots.
Everyone is a bigot. Idiot.

Really? And where is your unbiased, factual proof that 'everyone is a bigot'?
Anyone that disagrees with a leftist is a bigot. Therefore, lets be fair and apply that to all who have a different opinion.

So...you have ZERO unbiased facts to backup your statement.

Just like a Trumpbot...all blather and hatred - ZERO proof.

Have a nice day.

Did Trump run on grabbing pussies like Pete Buttplug is running on getting fucked in the ass? I know that Mayor Assfuck is a hard leftist who promises free everything, the green new deal and a believer in the hoax of global warming but not from him. He only wants to deliver a religious lecture from the pulpit of the church of queer Jesus.

I wonder how well Buttplug would do as president in negotiations with Muslim Countries??

I suggest he visit several of them during his campaign.

I wonder how well Buttplug would do as president in negotiations with Muslim Countries??

I suggest he visit several of them during his campaign.

I wonder how well you would do with an IQ test?

Not so well, I suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back