Queer Officially Running for President

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how well you would do with an IQ test?

Not so well, I suspect.

Boy, you sure do get butthurt when someone criticizes your butt-buddy, Buttplug, don't you??

Methinks thou doth protest too much...... :auiqs.jpg:

"Wonder Boy
Pete Buttigieg is a gay Harvard alum, fluent in Gramsci, Joyce, and Norwegian. And he’s the Democrats’ folksiest heartland hope. Really!"
And a US Veteran. Something your fat assed hero is not.
So!
So...Trump is a lying, stack of shit who insults war heroes and did not have the guts to serve himself.

Did you ever serve (I did - the reserves)?

President Trump was disqualified from military service due to a disability.

And he attacked McCain in defense of his supporters, who Mr. McCain had attacked as "crazy".

A very intelligent, very articulate, very thoughtful, very calm and very respectful man.

A delightful contrast, for as long as it lasts.

Yeah, real "delightful" until Putin, Xi, or Kim un Dung stole his lunch money and slapped him to sleep.

I don't want a President who takes it up the ass. Sorry, but hey, that's just me.

Yes, it is just you and your fellow Trumpian bigots.
Everyone is a bigot. Idiot.

Really? And where is your unbiased, factual proof that 'everyone is a bigot'?
Anyone that disagrees with a leftist is a bigot. Therefore, lets be fair and apply that to all who have a different opinion.
Wrong republican breath There are some things you con artists say that dems can agree with but your hate for all of a different color is where our agreements end
Race baiting is something Democrats are experts at.

"Wonder Boy
Pete Buttigieg is a gay Harvard alum, fluent in Gramsci, Joyce, and Norwegian. And he’s the Democrats’ folksiest heartland hope. Really!"
And a US Veteran. Something your fat assed hero is not.

Hillary Clinton wasn't a veteran either. Ditto with Obama and Biden and Crazy Bernie.

Liberals only pretend to care about veterans, when they had a chance to elect McCain- who they said they loved- or HW Bush and Bob Dole, they spit in their faces and said "who cares"

Bill Clinton was a draft dodger yet the Media never talks about that.

Breaking Update!

In interview this morning on Morning Joe, Buttilieb spoke of his “husband” thus acknowledging and establishing his “oppressed status” as a “non-transgendered bride”.

We can not allow these two in the White House representing America.
LOL look at the slime there now Buttilieb would be an upgrade

Buttplug was in the Reserves as a Naval Intelligence Officer for a few Months.

In the rear (no pun intended but still funny) with the gear

Those Taliban Battleships? Boy they needed to be watched at all times.

And you never knew when an ISIS Aircraft Carrier was gonna show up.

I know what those idiots do in S2.

I know VERY well what they do.

Nothing.

My niece in the Girl Scouts was in more danger selling cookies at the Mall than Buttplug ever was.

Breaking Update!

In interview this morning on Morning Joe, Buttilieb spoke of his “husband” thus acknowledging and establishing his “oppressed status” as a “non-transgendered bride”.

We can not allow these two in the White House representing America.
LOL look at the slime there now Buttilieb would be an upgrade
And guess what ,,,,he served Trump ran like the yellow coward lying bully he is

Yes, it is just you and your fellow Trumpian bigots.

Anyone that disagrees with a leftist is a bigot. Therefore, lets be fair and apply that to all who have a different opinion.
Wrong republican breath There are some things you con artists say that dems can agree with but your hate for all of a different color is where our agreements end
BS served ,,,,,,,,,,,,in the Wacs

BS served ,,,,,,,,,,,,in the Wacs
Yep, I serviced a lot of Wacs.

I don't think Buttplug can be counted as a Veteran. Not enough time on Active Duty

https://va.org/what-is-a-veteran-the-legal-definition/

Reserves

The objective of the Reserves is to deliver supplementary support to active-duty forces, when obligated. All of the different military services have a Reserve branch under the patronage of the Department of Defense: Army Reserve, Air Force Reserve, Navy Reserve, Marine Corps Reserve, and Coast Guard Reserve.

Though it doesn’t count as active-duty time for most veteran’s benefits, when an individual joins the Reserves, they attend basic training and military job school full time. After completion of basic training and military job school, those considered Reserves resume civilian life, except for training called inactive duty training (IDT) which takes place one weekend per month.

Reserves, however, do complete 14 days of full-time training once a year. The training is categorized as active duty for training (ADT). Neither IDT nor ADT counts toward service requirements for veteran’s benefits.

I wonder how well you would do with an IQ test?

Not so well, I suspect.

Boy, you sure do get butthurt when someone criticizes your butt-buddy, Buttplug, don't you??

Methinks thou doth protest too much...... :auiqs.jpg:

Nope...I don't care if you insult any politician.

I just think you are stupid...and I figured I would share that thought with you.

You are the one who seems awfully sensitive about the comment...which gives even more substance to the assumption.

Have a nice day.

"Buttigieg?"

a51.gif

As a last name for the first gay POTUS of the U.S., are they putting us on here?

"They"?

You actually want him to change his name because Beavis and Butthead?

Isn't that an astute assessment of the electorate. But then, same thing we noted about the OP.

Nope...I don't care if you insult any politician.

I just think you are stupid...and I figured I would share that thought with you.

You are the one who seems awfully sensitive about the comment...which gives even more substance to the assumption.

Have a nice day.

But you DO care if I insult a Politician cum butt-ranger's sexuality??

Isn't that quaint? :auiqs.jpg:

I don't think Buttplug can be counted as a Veteran. Not enough time on Active Duty

Ayushman Bharat Scheme – How it works?

Reserves

The objective of the Reserves is to deliver supplementary support to active-duty forces, when obligated. All of the different military services have a Reserve branch under the patronage of the Department of Defense: Army Reserve, Air Force Reserve, Navy Reserve, Marine Corps Reserve, and Coast Guard Reserve.

Though it doesn’t count as active-duty time for most veteran’s benefits, when an individual joins the Reserves, they attend basic training and military job school full time. After completion of basic training and military job school, those considered Reserves resume civilian life, except for training called inactive duty training (IDT) which takes place one weekend per month.

Reserves, however, do complete 14 days of full-time training once a year. The training is categorized as active duty for training (ADT). Neither IDT nor ADT counts toward service requirements for veteran’s benefits.

WRONG...dumbass.

'For many reservists, this felt like a bit of a slight, since they had willingly volunteered countless hours of their lives to prepare to serve if needed, to fill any empty roles left when full-time servicemen and women were deployed, and to basically complete any task asked of them. It was understandably strange to have dedicated so much of one’s life to the U.S. Armed Forces, and yet not be entitled to call oneself a veteran.

All this changed at the end of 2016, when President Barack Obama signed into law the Miller-Blumenthal Veterans Health Care and Benefits Act, a bill aimed at improving veterans’ access to health care, disability benefits, education, and homelessness assistance, among other important benefits for U.S. veterans. One measure included in the bill changed the guidelines for who could be officially called a “veteran,” expanding the government’s definition to include Guard and Reservists who have honorably served for at least 20 years.'

U.S. Guard and Reserve Members are Officially ‘Veterans’ - VeteranAid

I don't know if Buttigieg qualifies as a veteran or not.

But your definition of a 'veteran' is wrong.

Last edited:
"Buttigieg?"

a51.gif

As a last name for the first gay POTUS of the U.S., are they putting us on here?

"They"?

You actually want him to change his name because Beavis and Butthead?

Isn't that an astute assessment of the electorate. But then, same thing we noted about the OP.

I think the popularity of B&B really helps the name recognition factor for Mr. Buttigieg. Young people remember this duo, and a lot of Buttigieg voters might think they are voting for Butthead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back