Queer Officially Running for President

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope...I don't care if you insult any politician.

I just think you are stupid...and I figured I would share that thought with you.

You are the one who seems awfully sensitive about the comment...which gives even more substance to the assumption.

Have a nice day.

But you DO care if I insult a Politician cum butt-ranger's sexuality??

Isn't that quaint? :auiqs.jpg:
The entire lot of them are nothing but hypocritical liars.

No, it’s not Obama again. It’s the gay mayor of South Bend, Indiana. He must have celebrated his announcement by blowing his “husband.” Joe Biden doesn’t stand a chance in the 2020 fucked-up Democratic Party. No white heterosexual males need enter the race.
Pete Buttigieg officially announces presidential campaign - CNNPolitics
Personally, I'm convinced his perversion isn't the worst time about him.

He's a hard left Prog. That's the worst thing.

You'll notice it has he that keeps bringing his queerness up. I guess he's banking on the Democrats putting homosexuality ahead of gender or racial preferences.

We'll see if the saying is true:

Queer is the new Black

Nope...I don't care if you insult any politician.

I just think you are stupid...and I figured I would share that thought with you.

You are the one who seems awfully sensitive about the comment...which gives even more substance to the assumption.

Have a nice day.

But you DO care if I insult a Politician cum butt-ranger's sexuality??

Isn't that quaint? :auiqs.jpg:

If he is gay - why would I care if you call him gay?

Making sense is not your specialty I see.

Yup...my assumption of your IQ level is looking more and more accurate.

Wrong. I liked it when he won because it helped my portfolio.

But after I realized what a lunatic he was - then I thought it was bad for America.
What makes him a lunatic?? Lol
Helping Americans.
Helping rich Americans screw the average or poor guy
Prove it liar.
Who benefited the most with the tax cuts?
I’m a server i def did many people are spending more

Helping Americans.
Prove it liar.

Glad you asked that.

In actuality, Minorities have been helped the most by Trumponomics. Blacks have recorded the lowest unemployment of all time because of President Trump and his Tremendous Economic Plan.

Tax cuts are by race.

You got little, Trump got lots & you get stuck with 1.5 trillion in debt. You are too fucking stupid to are.
Why can’t the left understand how jobs are created?

Helping Americans.
Prove it liar.
You look at his BS tax cut that was going to pay for itself Any tax savings are worn away by higher prices higher HC costs higher gas prices etc etc Trump not only a nasty bullying POS but a 1st class liar as well
Ordinary struggling people are earning a living and you want to reverse that? Sick
Keep the cuts for the middfe class & poorer. End the give away to the wealthy & well off corporations.
Business invested created Moreno jobs and gave raises.. are you blind?

Helping Americans.
Prove it liar.
You look at his BS tax cut that was going to pay for itself Any tax savings are worn away by higher prices higher HC costs higher gas prices etc etc Trump not only a nasty bullying POS but a 1st class liar as well
Ordinary struggling people are earning a living and you want to reverse that? Sick
Prove it.

Ooops...forgot - you are a troll and never prove anything.

My mistake.

As you were, you mentally-disturbed homophobe.
Umm I’m living proof

I don't care if the guy runs or not, his platform is more important than his sexual preferences.

My question is, will the LBGQT community consider other candidates and mostly vote for him, like the black community did when Obama ran. Even though Hillary Clinton ran, it doesn't seem like women voters flocked to her like the black community did for Obama.

Just curious on how it plays out.

Something dimocrap scum, as well as many Patriots, forget --

WE didn't make Buttplug's sexuality an issue.....

He did.

I can think of NOTHING more boorish than someone making his or her sex life a talking point.

Even when it's a hetero guy or girl. And, oh yes, it DOES happen. A lot. Really a lot.

Those people are no more and no less of a bore than Mr Buttplug.

obama was/is gay or, at the very least, Bi. Anybody that doesn't realize that just needs to sit down and shut up. Stories of him and Rahmbo trolling the bath houses of Chicago are still floating in the air in that town.

Buttplug and dimocrap filth are the ones trying make his sexuality an issue.

Just shut the fuck up already.

But they won't. The Party of Perpetual Outrage always needs its victims front and center
So gay people aren't supposed to talk about it., They must remain hidden in the dark...in the closet.

I wish the fuck you racists & bigoted fucks would hide in the dark where you people belong.

Back in the day, people didn't publicly discuss their sexual preferences. If you want to do golden showers, or brown showers, or the even the ultimate in alternative sexuality, be a homo, you only discussed it on a "need to know" basis. A lot of people feel that involuntary discussions of alternative sexuality really encroach on their space and they are offended. Most reasonable homosexuals know that .

Helping Americans.
Prove it liar.
I’m a server i def did many people are spending more

Are you having a stroke?

Your typing is for shit.
Lol we are all making more money,, they government isn’t and you are freaking out lol

As youiput your bigotry & hate in our faces every fucking day.

You should be immune to it by now, no?

People laughing and pointing at you? Moving away from you in a crowd. Not being invited to 'straight' gatherings.

What you call 'bigotry and hate' we call freedom of speech and freedom of association.

Maybe you should look in the mirror for the source of your problems.

Have a nice life :)

There is no reason why any homosexual needs to worry about anyone laughing/pointing at them. As long as they aren't flamboyant, no normative individual ever needs to know what they are up to.

People laughing and pointing at you? Moving away from you in a crowd. Not being invited to 'straight' gatherings.

What you call 'bigotry and hate' we call freedom of speech and freedom of association.

There is no reason why any homosexual needs to worry about anyone laughing/pointing at them. As long as they aren't flamboyant, no normative individual ever needs to know what they are up to.
Who are you to tell me what to do with my free speech?

What I'm saying is that you wouldn't know that someone was a homo unless they told you.

In a sense, you are not pointing/laughing at them because they are homosexual, but instead because they told you about it.

What I'm saying is that you wouldn't know that someone was a homo unless they told you.

In a sense, you are not pointing/laughing at them because they are homosexual, but instead because they told you about it.
No idea what you are talking about

A very intelligent, very articulate, very thoughtful, very calm and very respectful man.

A delightful contrast, for as long as it lasts.
He puts another guy’s penis in his anus. That’s a disqualification factor for this voter. I don’t want this man in charge of our nuclear arsenal.

America had one Gay President in the 1800's by the name of James Buchanan ...

A very intelligent, very articulate, very thoughtful, very calm and very respectful man.

A delightful contrast, for as long as it lasts.
He puts another guy’s penis in his anus. That’s a disqualification factor for this voter. I don’t want this man in charge of our nuclear arsenal.

I don't care what he does with his penis.

The fact is -- He is a biological mistake. Or a pervert. I'll go with 'mistake' for now. But normal, healthy people don't like having sex with the same sex. It is unnatural. It goes against Darwinian Theory and nature and. if you're religious. God.

I don't care if a person is born too tall or too short or with three arms or any of the myriad other birth defects we are burdened with.....

The man is a mistake, a birth defect. Period.

Of course, dimocraps will defend and promote him to high heaven but --

They're a biological mistake, too.

To be born THAT stupid as to be a dimocrap, is a mistake made by God. All the way
Triggered! It will be a joy to watch you rightards become unglued over his candidacy. Go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back