Queer Officially Running for President

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong. I liked it when he won because it helped my portfolio.

But after I realized what a lunatic he was - then I thought it was bad for America.
What makes him a lunatic?? Lol
Helping Americans.
Helping rich Americans screw the average or poor guy
Prove it liar.
You look at his BS tax cut that was going to pay for itself Any tax savings are worn away by higher prices higher HC costs higher gas prices etc etc Trump not only a nasty bullying POS but a 1st class liar as well
Ordinary struggling people are earning a living and you want to reverse that? Sick

Last edited:
No, it’s not Obama again. It’s the gay mayor of South Bend, Indiana. He must have celebrated his announcement by blowing his “husband.” Joe Biden doesn’t stand a chance in the 2020 fucked-up Democratic Party. No white heterosexual males need enter the race.
Pete Buttigieg officially announces presidential campaign - CNNPolitics

There are a lot of threads about the Dem party being gone in the future, but this sort of thing shows if any party ceases to exist, it will be the Repubs.

The vast majority of the country does not give a fuck whom fucks whom, most of us are not grossed out by gay people nor do we think they are perverts. But it seems that a majority the Repubs are proud homophobes. So, either they will die off as most of them are likely 50 or older, or they will lose more and more people that just do not give a rats ass about such things.
I don't want a President who takes it up the ass. Sorry, but hey, that's just me.

Yes, it is just you and your fellow Trumpian bigots.
Everyone is a bigot. Idiot.

Really? And where is your unbiased, factual proof that 'everyone is a bigot'?
Anyone that disagrees with a leftist is a bigot. Therefore, lets be fair and apply that to all who have a different opinion.

There are a lot of threads about the Dem party being gone in the future, but this sort of thing shows if any party ceases to exist, it will be the Repubs.

The vast majority of the country does not give a fuck whom fucks whom, most of us are not grossed out by gay people nor do we think they are perverts. But it seems that a majority the Repubs are proud homophobes. So, either they will die off as most of them are likely 50 or older, or they will lose more and more people that just do not give a rats ass about such things.
I don't want a President who takes it up the ass. Sorry, but hey, that's just me.

Yes, it is just you and your fellow Trumpian bigots.
Everyone is a bigot. Idiot.

Really? And where is your unbiased, factual proof that 'everyone is a bigot'?
Anyone that disagrees with a leftist is a bigot. Therefore, lets be fair and apply that to all who have a different opinion.
Wrong republican breath There are some things you con artists say that dems can agree with but your hate for all of a different color is where our agreements end

But after I realized what a lunatic he was - then I thought it was bad for America.
Helping Americans.
Prove it liar.
You look at his BS tax cut that was going to pay for itself Any tax savings are worn away by higher prices higher HC costs higher gas prices etc etc Trump not only a nasty bullying POS but a 1st class liar as well
Quit your whining.

Helping Americans.
Prove it liar.
Quit your whining.
""I'll whine if I want to"

No, it’s not Obama again. It’s the gay mayor of South Bend, Indiana. He must have celebrated his announcement by blowing his “husband.” Joe Biden doesn’t stand a chance in the 2020 fucked-up Democratic Party. No white heterosexual males need enter the race.
Are people seriously stupid enough to make sexuality an issue going into 2020?

Apparently the Democrats are. I didn't go looking to see what his sex orientation was, apparently he ANNOUNCED IT. Apparently the Democrats think that, after electing Obama based on his SKIN COLOR, running Hillary because she was A WOMAN, and now this guy because he's a buttplug, that sexuality is an electable quality!

Just as Obama made race and black interests a NATIONAL PRIORITY, just as Hillary would have made women's interests and issues a NATIONAL PRIORITY, we all know that if Buttplug gets in office, we'll have gays, queers and lesbians running up and down the streets in naked parades and bright colors, suddenly in charge of every damned thing!
Uhmmm. Why do you think equality is a problem?

Obama did not make race a national issue. People like you did.

Screw you Dave, I didn't make anything a national issue. Blacks ran in droves to vote for a guy they didn't know anything about and who had done jack shit in the senate ONLY BECAUSE OF HIS SKIN COLOR. Young, single women ran in droves to vote for Hillary ignoring all of her sordid past history for one reason alone: they saw in her their own ideal of the "liberated woman." And just as gays, et al partied in the streets with Obama playing up to them, if a gay became president, they would feel empowered to shove their gaydom overtly down the nation's throats, while their president tipped the scales in their favor. We would be awash in a sea of gayness, gay topics, gay issues and gay programming everywhere you turned. It's just one more special interest minority lobbying group waiting to get a national voice to bust loose into becoming a majority. Then you'll see a total crackdown on free speech and other matters in this country with severe penalty's for saying the slightest thing not pro-gay.

It happens every time you try to give a minority faction "equality;" they run with it so out of control way past the "equal" point trying to shove it down people's throats that it ends up backfiring in their own faces.

Helping Americans.
Prove it liar.
Quit your whining.
""I'll whine if I want to"
Never stopped you before.

Read up to the thread title there Evelyn Wood.

And on the way read what you just did to his name.

DUH.

HE made his sexuality a focal point years ago. Not me. Not us. He did.

And if you choose to make it known that you like to take it up the ass, I'm gonna make fun of you.

So, be careful what you make known to the public, swifty.

This is NOT about the election This is about America winning back the respect we've lost with this bullying pos in charge The AH forgot you do better serving sugar not vinegar... Were losing our leadership , countries look at us with a jaundiced eye We need to rid ourselves of this blight on humanity Scumpt

This country lost respect when that filthy dumbass affirmative action ass Jungle Monkey was elected by you Moon Bats idiots in 2008.

Now the same Moon Bat idiots have a clown car of queers, commies and Jungle Monkeys running for President.

So you think he Jungle Monkeyed it up?

Oh please, do go on, tell us more. Don't let me interrupt. :dig:

Increased poverty, decreased family income, tremendous debt, increased income disparity, destroyed healthcare, weakened military, millions of illegals flooding in and a foreign policy that was the laughing stock of the world.

Yea the dumbass affirmative action Negro was pretty much worthless. The current slate of Democrat hopefuls are just as bad or worse.

This is true because you say so or because “polls”?
Everybody legitimate that I know believes pole puffers and rug munchers are fucked in the head. Keep in mind, piece of shits are never bothered by other piece of shits.

Dude, you are a racist fuck that thinks all brown people and black people are pieces of shit. Of course you hate gay people, they are different than you and different in your world is bad. There was never any doubt in my mind you would hate gay people, that is who you are.

It’s funny to watch you struggle with the simplest of shit out of fear...See, most of us aren’t pussies, we think stereotyping is wise, it’s something intelligent people with balls do. Real world statistics help us develop preferences and most of us PREFER to be surrounded by quality human beings...Faggots and wetbacks, GENERALLY speaking, are not quality human beings.
Stop being such a sackless pussy, deprogram and wake the fuck up.

Three out of four male prisoners are nonwhite. (see below)
prison-population-fig-2.png

• African American men remain overrepresented in the prison population.
    At the end of 2016, 29% of the male prisoners in state prisons were African American, while only 6% of the state’s male residents are African American. The incarceration rate for African American men is 4,180 per 100,000. White men are imprisoned at a rate of 420 per 100,000, and imprisonment rates for Latino men and men of other races are 1,028 and 335, respectively.
http://www.ppic.org/publication/californias-changing-prison-population/

Incarceration Rate of LGB People Three Times the General Population - Williams Institute
incar.2-675x675.jpg

Everybody legitimate that I know believes pole puffers and rug munchers are fucked in the head. Keep in mind, piece of shits are never bothered by other piece of shits.

Dude, you are a racist fuck that thinks all brown people and black people are pieces of shit. Of course you hate gay people, they are different than you and different in your world is bad. There was never any doubt in my mind you would hate gay people, that is who you are.
Goes around looking for people that he thinks will hate gays. Throws tantrum.

It’s funny to watch you struggle with the simplest of shit out of fear...See, most of us aren’t pussies, we think stereotyping is wise, it’s something intelligent people with balls do. Real world statistics help us develop preferences and most of us PREFER to be surrounded by quality human beings...Faggots and wetbacks, GENERALLY speaking, are not quality human beings.
Stop being such a sackless pussy, deprogram and wake the fuck up.

Three out of four male prisoners are nonwhite. (see below)
prison-population-fig-2.png

• African American men remain overrepresented in the prison population.
    At the end of 2016, 29% of the male prisoners in state prisons were African American, while only 6% of the state’s male residents are African American. The incarceration rate for African American men is 4,180 per 100,000. White men are imprisoned at a rate of 420 per 100,000, and imprisonment rates for Latino men and men of other races are 1,028 and 335, respectively.
http://www.ppic.org/publication/californias-changing-prison-population/

Incarceration Rate of LGB People Three Times the General Population - Williams Institute
incar.2-675x675.jpg

This is absolutely true from what guys I know that spent time in the can. A lot of homos are in the joint- and they can be very aggressive in their recruitment of guys to adopt the gay orientation. It isn't a polite "may I sodomize you" that you can expect from homosexuals here in the free world

"Buttigieg?"

a51.gif

As a last name for the first gay POTUS of the U.S., are they putting us on here?

Yes and you cried when trump won lol you are real smart haha

Helping Americans.
Prove it liar.
Who benefited the most with the tax cuts?

Something dimocrap scum, as well as many Patriots, forget --

WE didn't make Buttplug's sexuality an issue.....

He did.

I can think of NOTHING more boorish than someone making his or her sex life a talking point.

Even when it's a hetero guy or girl. And, oh yes, it DOES happen. A lot. Really a lot.

Those people are no more and no less of a bore than Mr Buttplug.

obama was/is gay or, at the very least, Bi. Anybody that doesn't realize that just needs to sit down and shut up. Stories of him and Rahmbo trolling the bath houses of Chicago are still floating in the air in that town.

Buttplug and dimocrap filth are the ones trying make his sexuality an issue.

Just shut the fuck up already.

But they won't. The Party of Perpetual Outrage always needs its victims front and center
Agree, and that is the only thing we object to! Faggots continually throwing their sickness in your face.
As youiput your bigotry & hate in our faces every fucking day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back