Queer Officially Running for President

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then that means that the numbers that the Trumpians are cheering for are also fake and cannot be trusted. Everything in the OP is false according to your logic (and I use the word loosely)

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Opinions on best places to live and factual job reports .. yea you are genius haha

The man posted factual job reports and you said they could not be trusted.

Can you not even keep up with your own posts?

Huh?? He posted best places for gays to live lol

He also posted other economic data that you rejected due to the source...which was the Fed Govt

Give me the name of the person that wrote it.. if not go away troll lol

Okay...here is the monthly jobs report from the BLS...with no name attached.

Employment Situation Summary

Do you trust it - yes or no?

No, it’s not Obama again. It’s the gay mayor of South Bend, Indiana. He must have celebrated his announcement by blowing his “husband.” Joe Biden doesn’t stand a chance in the 2020 fucked-up Democratic Party. No white heterosexual males need enter the race.
Pete Buttigieg officially announces presidential campaign - CNNPolitics

There are a lot of threads about the Dem party being gone in the future, but this sort of thing shows if any party ceases to exist, it will be the Repubs.

The vast majority of the country does not give a fuck whom fucks whom, most of us are not grossed out by gay people nor do we think they are perverts. But it seems that a majority the Repubs are proud homophobes. So, either they will die off as most of them are likely 50 or older, or they will lose more and more people that just do not give a rats ass about such things.
I don't want a President who takes it up the ass. Sorry, but hey, that's just me.

Yes, it is just you and your fellow Trumpian bigots.
Everyone is a bigot. Idiot.

Really? And where is your unbiased, factual proof that 'everyone is a bigot'?

No I'm not, I'm a normal person disgusted by what you sodomites do.
Then why are you so interested in threads about gays?
Because they are sick freaks trying to normalize sickness. They need to be opposed. I oppose them.
Homosexuality is found throughout nature. Get over it, you pussy.
Liar.
It's been documented in 450 animal species, and then there's plants...

Do Animals Exhibit Homosexuality?

Come on now?

If Trump himself does not say it, Trumpbots do not believe it.

You know that.

;)

This is NOT about the election This is about America winning back the respect we've lost with this bullying pos in charge The AH forgot you do better serving sugar not vinegar... Were losing our leadership , countries look at us with a jaundiced eye We need to rid ourselves of this blight on humanity Scumpt

This is NOT about the election This is about America winning back the respect we've lost with this bullying pos in charge The AH forgot you do better serving sugar not vinegar... Were losing our leadership , countries look at us with a jaundiced eye We need to rid ourselves of this blight on humanity Scumpt
Don't worry, you'll have a chance to elect another amoral faggot.

Because they are sick freaks trying to normalize sickness. They need to be opposed. I oppose them.
Liar.

Fake news from faggots. Like I said, stop trying to justify what you do and just go ahead and suck all the men you want.

How, pray tell, is following foreigners like the bosses at the UN or German Fuhrerette Angela Merkel considered "leadership"?

President Trump is a leader, his predecessor was a follower. Our traditional Eurotrash adversaries like Germany and France really don't like playing second fiddle to a real man.

Why do you fucking care? Why do you spend your time dreaming about the sexual practices of other people?

You've been told a million times scumbag but you keep pretending like you don't know.

When you walk down your street do you look at each house and think to yourself “I wonder what kind of sex they have?” Or is it just gay sex that you think about all the time?

Look man, suck all the penis you want just stay away from normal people.

And now you are fantasizing about my sex life...and you think that is normal?

Normal people do not care about or dream about other people’s sexual choices...yet you cannot stop yourself from doing so

Typical spin and lie pervert. I don't think about you filthy bastards for a moment.

Yet here you are making up scenarios about my sex life. Your post on this forum would suggest you cannot stop thinking about such things.

Don't worry, you'll have a chance to elect another amoral faggot.
I'd just like America to gain back the respect we've lost with this AH in charge You have a problem with that?

Those that protest too much........

You are such a fucking bigot.
Liar.

Nope it is true.

Liar.

Nope it is true.

Show what the animals say about it ya lying faggot.

W and O are stains on this country. The dems have a clown herd in the carnival car. They offer nothing to this country.

He's not the one who approves of same sex butt screwing and penis gobbling, you are.

Those that protest too much........

You are such a fucking bigot.
They voted for a vile degenerate who bragged about grabbing pussy and they find fault in gays???

Liar.

Fake news from faggots. Like I said, stop trying to justify what you do and just go ahead and suck all the men you want.
LOL! You're the one who's in the denial closet.

This country lost respect when that filthy dumbass affirmative action ass Jungle Monkey was elected by you Moon Bats idiots in 2008.

Now the same Moon Bat idiots have a clown car of queers, commies and Jungle Monkeys running for President.

This country lost respect when that filthy dumbass affirmative action ass Jungle Monkey was elected by you Moon Bats idiots in 2008.

Now the same Moon Bat idiots have a clown car of queers, commies and Jungle Monkeys running for President.

So you think he Jungle Monkeyed it up?

Oh please, do go on, tell us more. Don't let me interrupt. :dig:

How, pray tell, is following foreigners like the bosses at the UN or German Fuhrerette Angela Merkel considered "leadership"?

President Trump is a leader, his predecessor was a follower. Our traditional Eurotrash adversaries like Germany and France really don't like playing second fiddle to a real man.

If Rump is to be considered a "real man" it's no wonder men are looking for an alternative.

Is that what they tell you at your KKK meetings ? Great sale at Macy's ,,3 white sheets for the cost of one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back