Queer Officially Running for President

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor little baby. Pence and 99% of America think gays are NOT normal. Forcing normalcy on children? Are you really this stupid? Yes you are, but you're too stupid to know it. Bigots are the LGBT freaks trying to force the other 99% of us to accept as normal deviant perverse behavior. Enjoy watching Buttplug get his ass handed to him. Wait, he might enjoy that..."

Nope, the vast majority of Americans have no issue with gay people, only hate filled bigots like you.

You want a hate filled bigot, look in the mirror mister "anybody who disagrees with me is a Trump supporting racist, bigot, homophobe, etc.". You're a joke.

you get testy when you are called out on your hate. Good.

Poor little baby. Pence and 99% of America think gays are NOT normal. Forcing normalcy on children? Are you really this stupid? Yes you are, but you're too stupid to know it. Bigots are the LGBT freaks trying to force the other 99% of us to accept as normal deviant perverse behavior. Enjoy watching Buttplug get his ass handed to him. Wait, he might enjoy that..."

Nope, the vast majority of Americans have no issue with gay people, only hate filled bigots like you.

You want a hate filled bigot, look in the mirror mister "anybody who disagrees with me is a Trump supporting racist, bigot, homophobe, etc.". You're a joke.

anybody that reads your posts can easily say that about you... including being a joke.

Well, SweetSue, you would be wrong. Until about 6.5 years ago I was Mr Evangelical Christian, one could not have been more involved with their church(s) than I was without being a paid employee. and some of them were not even.

For more than 3 decades I was a practicing evangelical Christian, I was the lay leader of my Boot camp platoon, I was awarded the Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal by the Air Force for my work with the Chapels on Kadena AFB, I was the leader of a club called AWANA in Japan and two states, my wife and I stared the children's church at our last church where I was the outreach director and she was over the hospitality committee. My whole extended family on both sides are evangelicals, I am still friends with a few from my old church, but most shunned us when we left, they did not take it well.

My views on religion have changed since those days, I do not like what the Church in America has become, so I am no longer a part of it.

And you are wrong about me and Jesus as well, but then again I suspect you have a broken view of Jesus also.

What does this have one whit to do with what I said?

And what on earth does your "busy body Christian behavior" have to do with being a Christian? I see you were very BUSY. So?

You said that I did not accept your views as an evangelical , I showed you how wrong you were.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You gave me a long list of chores you did for the church.

That's about it

First you denied he was a Christian, and then you belittled both his faith and his contributions to his church. Not very Christian of you, but certainly what I've come to expect from those who espouse their fundamentalist views on this forum.

She is a pew sitter. Goes to church once or twice a week and then goes home and thinks they are a Christian. Churches are filled with them, they except everyone to do the things that need done while never offering to help, but bitching when things are not perfect.

One of the pew sitters at our church got upset at some decision the Elders had taken and told me about it in no uncertain terms. She said "Who gave you the authority to make this decision?" I replied "You did, when you elected me to the Session".

He's a communist who hates America? Seriously? You have to stop listening to Fox and Friends and Alex Jones.

Gays cant exercise proper judgement to do what is right for the country? I guess Trump must be gay then.

Perhaps you should stop worshipping Buttplug and actually listen to the idiot. Passive aggressive with a radical leftist agenda. A know nothing who nobody could pick out of a lineup. His queerness isn't an issue? Then why did HE bring it front and center? Attacking Mike Pence for his religious beliefs shows HIS bias and that he is unfit for office. The only thing this goof is running on is that he's gay. By the way how would this goof govern when NO Middle Eastern Islam following leader would ever speak to him? Take your hetero haing Tump hating BS and shove it.
He attacked Pence for his bigotry. He came out as gay because if he didn't, he would have been excoriated when it came out as it surely would have. He made a statement of fact and is not running as a gay, he just happens to be gay. Do you remember the hysteria and paranoia when JFK rant. He was Catholic . He stated that he is not running as a catholic. He is running as a candidate for president who happens to be Catholic. Same here

Sorry little whiner, tis goof is certainly not JFK. That is an absolute insult to JFK. Nobody made Buttplug put his gayness front and center. He did that all by himself. Having religious beliefs does not make Pence a bigot. Perhaps you and Buttplug better remember that there is religious freedom in this country. Forcing this crap on kids in the schools and trying to normalize degenerate mentally ill behavior. This guy has ZERO chance at even getting the nomination. Then he'll probably complain that it's homophobia that cost him, not his lack of qualifications.
A gay man running for president is forcing WHAT on children? Is a straight person running for president forcing heterosexuality on children? The JFK analogy is valid. Not saying that he is JFK. but apparently you're not smart enough to get that. Religious freedom is about YOU being able to express your faith and practice it as you see fit. It is NOT about you telling others how to live or what they should be.

You seem to think that I'm funny with all of the little "Funnies" that you have bestowed upon me. What the FUCK is so funny? 99% ? Seriously, where are you getting that from. ? 99% of people are not concerned with "normal" and are too smart to even think in those terms. It's only you bigots and homophobes that need to play the "normal" card as a means of demeaning and marginalizing gay people, so that you can feel morally superior. Smart people think in terms of how people identify and are able to understand that sexuality and gender identity is just a small part of who the person is as a human being. Many children have friends and acquaintances who are LGBT and are fine with it, and do not feel as though anything is being forced on them . They are clearly more advanced than you. They understand that there is room for everyone at the table, that bestowing rights on others does not diminish their rights, and that LGBT people are actually human beings with much to contribute to society,

Last edited:
You don't have to FORCE heterosexuality on children because 99% of them are already heterosexual.

Perhaps you should stop worshipping Buttplug and actually listen to the idiot. Passive aggressive with a radical leftist agenda. A know nothing who nobody could pick out of a lineup. His queerness isn't an issue? Then why did HE bring it front and center? Attacking Mike Pence for his religious beliefs shows HIS bias and that he is unfit for office. The only thing this goof is running on is that he's gay. By the way how would this goof govern when NO Middle Eastern Islam following leader would ever speak to him? Take your hetero haing Tump hating BS and shove it.
He attacked Pence for his bigotry. He came out as gay because if he didn't, he would have been excoriated when it came out as it surely would have. He made a statement of fact and is not running as a gay, he just happens to be gay. Do you remember the hysteria and paranoia when JFK rant. He was Catholic . He stated that he is not running as a catholic. He is running as a candidate for president who happens to be Catholic. Same here

Sorry little whiner, tis goof is certainly not JFK. That is an absolute insult to JFK. Nobody made Buttplug put his gayness front and center. He did that all by himself. Having religious beliefs does not make Pence a bigot. Perhaps you and Buttplug better remember that there is religious freedom in this country. Forcing this crap on kids in the schools and trying to normalize degenerate mentally ill behavior. This guy has ZERO chance at even getting the nomination. Then he'll probably complain that it's homophobia that cost him, not his lack of qualifications.
A gay man running for president is forcing WHAT on children? Is a straight person running for president forcing heterosexuality on children? The JFK analogy is valid. Not saying that he is JFK. but apparently you're not smart enough to get that. Religious freedom is about YOU being able to express your faith and practice it as you see fit. It is NOT about you telling others how to live or what they should be.

You seem to think that I'm funny with all of the little "Funnies" that you have bestowed upon me. What the FUCK is so funny? 99% ? Seriously, where are you getting that from. ? 99% of people are not concerned with "normal" and are too smart to even think in those terms. It's only you bigots and homophobes that need to play the "normal" card as a means of demeaning and marginalizing gay people, so that you can feel morally superior. Smart people think in terms of how people identify and are able to understand that sexuality and gender identity is just a small part of who the person is as a human being. Many children have friends and acquaintances who are LGBT and are fine with it, and do not feel as though anything is being forced on that . They are clearly more advanced than you. They understand that there is room for everyone at the table, that bestowing rights on others does not diminish their rights, and that LGBT people are actually human beings with much to contribute to society,
Fella, most people are trying to survive. Not everyone works in a privileged job. And that is the real privilege. A gay person can work in a good D.C. government job while a hetero with kids can work in a lesser paying office job. Equality is not a thin straight line. Different ways of living means different ways of potential advantages or disadvantages. A person committed to staying single and alone has a different way then a couple with kids.

57183810_2161882740534327_9010610734379302912_n.jpg
HE IS DEFINITELY A CANDIDATE FOR BEING THE ANTICHRIST.

"Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all." (Daniel 11:37, KJV)
Digging up the Old Testament where you guys slaughtered the infidels.

You seem to think that I'm funny with all of the little "Funnies" that you have bestowed upon me. What the FUCK is so funny? 99% ? Seriously, where are you getting that from. ? 99% of people are not concerned with "normal" and are too smart to even think in those terms. It's only you bigots and homophobes that need to play the "normal" card as a means of demeaning and marginalizing gay people, so that you can feel morally superior. Smart people think in terms of how people identify and are able to understand that sexuality and gender identity is just a small part of who the person is as a human being. Many children have friends and acquaintances who are LGBT and are fine with it, and do not feel as though anything is being forced on that . They are clearly more advanced than you. They understand that there is room for everyone at the table, that bestowing rights on others does not diminish their rights, and that LGBT people are actually human beings with much to contribute to society,
Fella, most people are trying to survive. Not everyone works in a privileged job. And that is the real privilege. A gay person can work in a good D.C. government job while a hetero with kids can work in a lesser paying office job. Equality is not a thin straight line. Different ways of living means different ways of potential advantages or disadvantages. A person committed to staying single and alone has a different way then a couple with kids.
A gay person can be fired from a federal job, or any job in most states simply for being gay. People work in various jobs at various levels but gay people are more vulnerable.Everyone is trying to, and deserves to survive.

Last edited:
BUTTIGIEG! BUTTIGIEG! BUTTIGIEG! BUTTIGIEG! BUTTIGIEG! BUTTIGIEG! BUTTIGIEG! BUTTIGIEG! BUTTIGIEG!

“Well there’s certainly a lot of enthusiasm for that generational energy. What excites me most, is it’s not only coming from younger voters, we're seeing that. We’re also seeing people my parents age who would love nothing more then to support the kind of generational change that’s going to to keep our eyes on those issues that are going to matter in the future,” - Buttboy

No, it’s not Obama again. It’s the gay mayor of South Bend, Indiana. He must have celebrated his announcement by blowing his “husband.” Joe Biden doesn’t stand a chance in the 2020 fucked-up Democratic Party. No white heterosexual males need enter the race.
Pete Buttigieg officially announces presidential campaign - CNNPolitics

Being as how they call their very own victim group LGBQT, this should stand without our resident dims having a minor heart attack.

But since they ARE the Party of Perpetual Outrage, it will get reported 12,381 times.

More or less
They fact that this completely unqualified individual would be considered for the nomination is a joke. He’s gay...that’s his big selling point. Was the South Bend dog catcher too busy to run? Democratic Party has become a joke.

And what were trumps qualifications?
Successful entrepreneur and businessman. Hard assed capitalist and great American. Banged hot women. Never gagged on another guy’s unit.

Just how do you know any of this shit? Have you seen his P & L or taxes. Trump probably has smoked anyone's pole that told him he could make money.
He was VERY CLOSE with Roy Cohn when he was young.

That explains a lot.

He's a communist who hates America? Seriously? You have to stop listening to Fox and Friends and Alex Jones.

Gays cant exercise proper judgement to do what is right for the country? I guess Trump must be gay then.

Um, what rock do you live under...or do you live in Alabama?

Poll: Approval of same-sex marriage in U.S. reaches new high

Um, what rock do you live under...or do you live in Alabama?

Poll: Approval of same-sex marriage in U.S. reaches new high

Why would you insult an entire state? Wow.

A very intelligent, very articulate, very thoughtful, very calm and very respectful man.

A delightful contrast, for as long as it lasts.
He puts another guy’s penis in his anus. That’s a disqualification factor for this voter. I don’t want this man in charge of our nuclear arsenal.

right now we have a vile creature who put his dick into a porn star bareback then went home to his 3rd wife/baby mama who had just given birth to his 5th spawn - exposing himself, her, & their newborn son to all kinds of nasty kooties.... showing without a doubt he has no morals or critical thinking skills whatsoever.... & i certainly don't want that 'man' in charge of our nukes.
You sound jealous

you sound like a trump ankle grabber.
Better then being jealous of a 70 year old man

Fuck off you bigoted piece of shit.
And gays aren’t bigoted?? Are you nuts ?? They should be labeled a hate group
So, wanting equality is being a bigot?

This is the excuse all you bigots & racist use. A minority fighting for equality is being bigoted against you fucking white supremacists.

I'll repeat: fuck off you bigoted piece of shit.
No place on earth do gays get treated better then America.. go away. Yes call anyone with a different opinion a bigot.. you sound real educated lol

You are for probably more Muslim and Latino immigrants , who kill hundreds of gays in their home country.. you hypocrites
better?

It should be equal.
Whos not equal under the law??
Got cha

No, it’s not Obama again. It’s the gay mayor of South Bend, Indiana. He must have celebrated his announcement by blowing his “husband.” Joe Biden doesn’t stand a chance in the 2020 fucked-up Democratic Party. No white heterosexual males need enter the race.
Pete Buttigieg officially announces presidential campaign - CNNPolitics

There are a lot of threads about the Dem party being gone in the future, but this sort of thing shows if any party ceases to exist, it will be the Repubs.

The vast majority of the country does not give a fuck whom fucks whom, most of us are not grossed out by gay people nor do we think they are perverts. But it seems that a majority the Repubs are proud homophobes. So, either they will die off as most of them are likely 50 or older, or they will lose more and more people that just do not give a rats ass about such things.
Stupid people don't care about perverse freaks. They are the same.

The vast, vast majority of the country does not care about gay people, only fucking bigots like you and your fellow Trumpians. But please, keep being vocal with your hate
We do care for them,, we are trying to tell them to stop sucking dick in public or bad things will happen
When was the last time you saw someone getting his dick sucked in public.....by anyone?
I saw worse at my gym,, guy had tight shorts on stretching and had his colon hole pointing out and a sexual manner... for a good 10 mins... absolutely no respect.

Successful businessman and capitalist tycoon.
Lol, no. Daddy little boy and litigious bully.

He failed to make money with a casino for goD's sake.

Yep! Neither did anyone else!
Your response makes no sense.

I suppose I should be used to that by now.

No one else made money on casinos, dumbass!

You really are dumber than a doorknob!
Lmao!!!

Everyone else makes money on casinos!!!!

Lololololololololol!!!!

You apparently are not familiar with the history of the Atlantic city casinos, dumbass!

I don't think Buttplug can be counted as a Veteran. Not enough time on Active Duty

Ayushman Bharat Scheme – How it works?

Reserves

The objective of the Reserves is to deliver supplementary support to active-duty forces, when obligated. All of the different military services have a Reserve branch under the patronage of the Department of Defense: Army Reserve, Air Force Reserve, Navy Reserve, Marine Corps Reserve, and Coast Guard Reserve.

Though it doesn’t count as active-duty time for most veteran’s benefits, when an individual joins the Reserves, they attend basic training and military job school full time. After completion of basic training and military job school, those considered Reserves resume civilian life, except for training called inactive duty training (IDT) which takes place one weekend per month.

Reserves, however, do complete 14 days of full-time training once a year. The training is categorized as active duty for training (ADT). Neither IDT nor ADT counts toward service requirements for veteran’s benefits.

He deployed for 7 months. He is considered a veteran.

Fuck off you bigoted piece of shit.

Let them keep going, it is good for people to show their true colors. They need to let their hate shine bright for all the world to see

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Just like gays keep attacking mike pence for his faith. Keep it up bigots
Pence's religion calls for discriminating against gays.

That ain't religion. That is using religion as an excuse to hate.
Really? When did mike pence call for discrimination?? He is the Vice President very powerful person you must have some evidence?? Maybe?

Pense believes it is OK for religious groups to ban homosexuals.

Pence believes Gays should nit marry. That is discrimination.

So is liking vanilla ice cream over chocolate or strawberry. Your point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back