Question about the Pakistani woman

Are all Europeans stupid?

And this European has a History and Politics degree from Balliol College, Oxford University (founded 1263) and I did a year at Heidelberg University (founded 1386), in Baden-Württemberg, Germany.

So, you want to talk stupid? Go for it....:popcorn:

It's reported that she was pregnant before marriage. Isn't that a killing offense to ISIS fucks and if so, why would she pledge her allegiance to people that would kill her for having sex before marriage?
Why/how would they know when she was or wasn't pregnant?

I pointed out earlier in this thread, that obviously Ravi must be psychic, they just seem to assume these things, so they're obviously getting their information from "somewhere beyond the Ether"....either that or they just assume these things for no apparent actual reason.

And this European has a History and Politics degree from Balliol College, Oxford University (founded 1263) and I did a year at Heidelberg University (founded 1386), in Baden-Württemberg, Germany.

Lady, all the libturds on here carry a big bag of stupid that they proudly show us daily. I laugh daily at the amount of stupid they carry with them.

Lady, all the libturds on here carry a big bag of stupid that they proudly show us daily. I laugh daily at the amount of stupid they carry with them.

Quite often they do appear confused in their thinking.

Quite often they do appear confused in their thinking.
very.

It's reported that she was pregnant before marriage. Isn't that a killing offense to ISIS fucks and if so, why would she pledge her allegiance to people that would kill her for having sex before marriage?

I pointed out earlier in this thread, that obviously Ravi must be psychic, they just seem to assume these things, so they're obviously getting their information from "somewhere beyond the Ether"....either that or they just assume these things for no apparent actual reason.
It's bizarre. I genuinely thought she knows something about it, and all she wants to comment on is her belief that all Europeans are stupid (misleading question mark included, of course). Lol.

It's bizarre. I genuinely thought she knows something about it, and all she wants to comment on is her belief that all Europeans are stupid (misleading question mark included, of course). Lol.

Which means that she knows that she lost the original argument already.

Forum List

Back