Question about the Pakistani woman

You said "should we kill them?"
Yes, I asked you a question.

Yes you ask should we kill them all? You presumed I thought "hey let's kill them all"....which of course you were absolutely incorrect.

You've now spent numerous posts pretending that you didn't suggest that we should just kill them all.
You're a little touchy I'm thinking.

:rolleyes-41:
I just found out you're European. That explains it.

enough of your YANKEE SNOBBERY----Ravi-doodle-dandy

We can agree, had the West not been interfering in the Middle East for decades, a region that in the general scheme of things the West had no right interfering in, then yes, we wouldn't be in this terrible situation we're in now.

The West decades ago should have just minded it's own business. We could have quite easily have had perfectly reasonable trade deals with all Middle Eastern nations, but no, because primarily Washington DC and London both wanted to dicate the rules and then impose those rules on the Middle East, regardless of whether the people there wanted it and when they didn't want it, well they were just bombed into submission and the attempt to turn them into Western Vassal states devoid of sovereignty occurred.

Unfortunately the West is reaping what it sowed. The ultimate tragedy is that it's the Western people's who are being targeted, most of whom probably are against the Middle East meddling that their leaders do.

Mrs Hamilton-----you post as if your were born yesterday-----in a deserted 1960s style café still reeking of marijuana smoke

I'm European darling, I'm bound to be sophisticated and somewhat decadent ;)

right-----your cigarette in a LONGGG holder------I am damned impressed

One of the greatest compliments I've ever had, this was when I was on a train going from Vienna to Trieste, it's a 7-10 hour journey, simply wonderful.

Anyhow, it stopped in Mürzzuschlag, Northeastern Styria, I got off for a smoke. So I'm sitting there, it was very sunny, so I had my dark glasses on and there I was puffing through my cigarette holder. This man, he came up to me and he said:

"You look like one of those mysterious female Russian spies from a James Bond film!"

Gosh, simply the ultimate compliment from a gentleman! Naturally, he ended up becoming my boyfriend.

Naturlich

:dev2::dev2: ;)

Mrs Hamilton-----you post as if your were born yesterday-----in a deserted 1960s style café still reeking of marijuana smoke

Hello, fellow in Occupied Europa :)

Hello fellow European :) Where are you? I'm in England, I'm Anglo-Austrian....Salzburg, Austria.
I'm in Englandistan too :)

I hope you haven't got the gale blowing outside that I have. Heck it's getting crazy already. Yes turning into Englandistan unfortunately.
Not at the moment. It's been unseasonably warm where I am

One of the greatest compliments I've ever had, this was when I was on a train going from Vienna to Trieste, it's a 7-10 hour journey, simply wonderful.

Anyhow, it stopped in Mürzzuschlag, Northeastern Styria, I got off for a smoke. So I'm sitting there, it was very sunny, so I had my dark glasses on and there I was puffing through my cigarette holder. This man, he came up to me and he said:

"You look like one of those mysterious female Russian spies from a James Bond film!"

Gosh, simply the ultimate compliment from a gentleman! Naturally, he ended up becoming my boyfriend.
Ah, the sophistication of an old-school Bond girl. I'm old enough to remember Pussy Galore.

Gosh, Honor Blackman was just gorgeous, in fact she's still pretty okay for a 90 year-old.

So I had mentioned yesterday....why not ban anyone that travels to the middle east the ability to buy weapons?

Yes you ask should we kill them all? You presumed I thought "hey let's kill them all"....which of course you were absolutely incorrect.

You've now spent numerous posts pretending that you didn't suggest that we should just kill them all.

That explains what exactly?

LONDON SMOG BRAIN

It's reported that she was pregnant before marriage. Isn't that a killing offense to ISIS fucks and if so, why would she pledge her allegiance to people that would kill her for having sex before marriage?
Coersion? Out of fear for her life?
Look at the two teenage girls forced to state their allegiance for propaganda on social media.
Afraid for their lives, which they eventually lost.
Maybe. I'm wondering if she was the one that radicalized her husband, though.
his religion radicalized him

Hello, fellow in Occupied Europa :)

Hello fellow European :) Where are you? I'm in England, I'm Anglo-Austrian....Salzburg, Austria.
I'm in Englandistan too :)

I hope you haven't got the gale blowing outside that I have. Heck it's getting crazy already. Yes turning into Englandistan unfortunately.
Not at the moment. It's been unseasonably warm where I am

It's not cold, it's rather warm, but the wind is just insane.

Ah, the sophistication of an old-school Bond girl. I'm old enough to remember Pussy Galore.

Gosh, Honor Blackman was just gorgeous, in fact she's still pretty okay for a 90 year-old.
I passed her in the corridor of a hospital a few years ago and she still looked lovely, and elegant of course.

LONDON SMOG BRAIN

No smog darling.

LONDON SMOG BRAIN
We don't 'ave pea soupers no more, 'onest guv, we don't. Hack hack.

I passed her in the corridor of a hospital a few years ago and she still looked lovely, and elegant of course.

How amazing, seeing Honor Blackman, yes, incredibly elegant still.

Her being touchy and your inane thread derailing posts (both of you).

It's reported that she was pregnant before marriage. Isn't that a killing offense to ISIS fucks and if so, why would she pledge her allegiance to people that would kill her for having sex before marriage?
Coersion? Out of fear for her life?
Look at the two teenage girls forced to state their allegiance for propaganda on social media.
Afraid for their lives, which they eventually lost.
Maybe. I'm wondering if she was the one that radicalized her husband, though.
his religion radicalized him
Or someone said he was a radical. Or it's because of Israel. Or they had ham sandwiches at the party.

Her being touchy and your inane thread derailing posts (both of you).
You sound a bit tetchy yourself. So you're European too?
Which inane thread?

I thought my avatar might have told you....it's the Imperial Flag of The Holy Roman Empire.

Forum List

Back