Question about the Pakistani woman

Man I'm loving this post. We interfere in all their countries, bomb the heck out of them after sanctioning them to death, (all except the gulf, SA, Qatar, UAE, ) and Israel takes the Palestinian land, and we have a problem with a few radical Muslims and wonder why they are.

How do we know that was not the mans child she was pg with, he did go over to SA in the fall of 2014 right. When did he bring her to the states?

We can agree, had the West not been interfering in the Middle East for decades, a region that in the general scheme of things the West had no right interfering in, then yes, we wouldn't be in this terrible situation we're in now.

The West decades ago should have just minded it's own business. We could have quite easily have had perfectly reasonable trade deals with all Middle Eastern nations, but no, because primarily Washington DC and London both wanted to dicate the rules and then impose those rules on the Middle East, regardless of whether the people there wanted it and when they didn't want it, well they were just bombed into submission and the attempt to turn them into Western Vassal states devoid of sovereignty occurred.

Unfortunately the West is reaping what it sowed. The ultimate tragedy is that it's the Western people's who are being targeted, most of whom probably are against the Middle East meddling that their leaders do.

Mrs Hamilton-----you post as if your were born yesterday-----in a deserted 1960s style café still reeking of marijuana smoke

I'm European darling, I'm bound to be sophisticated and somewhat decadent ;)

right-----your cigarette in a LONGGG holder------I am damned impressed

I do smoke, I smoke these:

HG0000287.jpg

I do have a cigarette holder, not a long holder, it's like this:

9-filter-tip-with-filterb.jpg

I also have one of these cigarette holders too:

slim-cigarette-recycled-filter-smoke-tar-holder-cigar-tip-xs0063090714c.jpg

Man I'm loving this post. We interfere in all their countries, bomb the heck out of them after sanctioning them to death, (all except the gulf, SA, Qatar, UAE, ) and Israel takes the Palestinian land, and we have a problem with a few radical Muslims and wonder why they are.

How do we know that was not the mans child she was pg with, he did go over to SA in the fall of 2014 right. When did he bring her to the states?

We can agree, had the West not been interfering in the Middle East for decades, a region that in the general scheme of things the West had no right interfering in, then yes, we wouldn't be in this terrible situation we're in now.

The West decades ago should have just minded it's own business. We could have quite easily have had perfectly reasonable trade deals with all Middle Eastern nations, but no, because primarily Washington DC and London both wanted to dicate the rules and then impose those rules on the Middle East, regardless of whether the people there wanted it and when they didn't want it, well they were just bombed into submission and the attempt to turn them into Western Vassal states devoid of sovereignty occurred.

Unfortunately the West is reaping what it sowed. The ultimate tragedy is that it's the Western people's who are being targeted, most of whom probably are against the Middle East meddling that their leaders do.

Mrs Hamilton-----you post as if your were born yesterday-----in a deserted 1960s style café still reeking of marijuana smoke

in a deserted 1960s style café still reeking of marijuana smoke

Lol....:dev2:

so why do you supposed they were meddling in the Middle East? Just curious if you know.

Obviously the oil and stuff....same as now.

Hello, fellow in Occupied Europa :)

Hello fellow European :) Where are you? I'm in England, I'm Anglo-Austrian....Salzburg, Austria.

so why do you supposed they were meddling in the Middle East? Just curious if you know.

Obviously the oil and stuff....same as now.

I will help you understand-------

ALL THE WORLD IS A MARKET PLACE
AND ALL THE PEOPLE BUYERS AND SELLERS

Hello fellow European :) Where are you? I'm in England, I'm Anglo-Austrian....Salzburg, Austria.
I'm in Englandistan too :)

I am Austrian----Anglo/New York City.............sorta with some eastern European
thrown in. I like cakes with chocolate and apricot gomp and almond paste----
and WALTZ------but do not smoke and do not own a cigarette holder

Sorry frauline, your explanation lacks any kind of sophistication whatsoever. It is in fact insipid by its very nature:

Empires have been part-and-parcel of of mankind since the dawn of history. It was in fact the conquering of what are today the Muslim lands which led to the spread of Islam by subjugation. your condemnation of the West illustrates a very subjective reading of influence of cultures. The problem is that some the countries which were not of the dominate world were able to succeed as did Japan and eventually China and even India where you see little terrorism to this day. They did so by adopting the successful aspects of foreign cultures.

The countries of the Middle-East, especially those dominated by Islam have been categorical failures. This is the crux of the problem.

Last edited:

I am Austrian----Anglo/New York City.............sorta with some eastern European
thrown in. I like cakes with chocolate and apricot gomp and almond paste----
and WALTZ------but do not smoke and do not own a cigarette holder
I like those too.

Sorry frauline, your explanation lacks any kind of sophistication whatsoever. It is in fact insipid by its very nature:

Empires have been part-and-parcel of of mankind since the dawn of history. It was in fact the conquering of what are today the Muslim lands which led to the spread of Islam by subjugation. your condemnation of the West illustrates a very subjective reading of influence of cultures. The problem is that some the countries which were not of the dominate world were unable to succeed as did Japan and eventually China and even India where you see little terrorism to this day. They did so by adopting the successful aspects of foreign cultures.

The countries of the Middle-East, especially those dominated by Islam have been categorical failures. This is the crux of the problem.

cold, meathead------very cold

Empires have been part-and-parcel of of mankind since the dawn of history. It was in fact the conquering of what are today the Muslim lands which led to the spread of Islam by subjugation. your condemnation of the West illustrates a very subjective reading of influence of cultures. The problem is that some the countries which were not of the dominate world were unable to succeed as did Japan and eventually China and even India where you see little terrorism to this day. They did so by adopting the successful aspects of foreign cultures.

cold, meathead------very cold
but spot on.

in a deserted 1960s style café still reeking of marijuana smoke

Of course, if the setting were say a film of François Truffaut or Louis Malle....lovely.

Should we just go ahead and kill all Muslims? And then what about the next group that comes along that you believe the same thing about?
Sorry, where does the poster say 'kill all Muslims'? I can't find it.
Where did I say that she did?

You said "should we kill them?"
Yes, I asked you a question.

Yes you ask should we kill them all? You presumed I thought "hey let's kill them all"....which of course you were absolutely incorrect.

You've now spent numerous posts pretending that you didn't suggest that we should just kill them all.
You're a little touchy I'm thinking.

One of the greatest compliments I've ever had, this was when I was on a train going from Vienna to Trieste, it's a 7-10 hour journey, simply wonderful.

Anyhow, it stopped in Mürzzuschlag, Northeastern Styria, I got off for a smoke. So I'm sitting there, it was very sunny, so I had my dark glasses on and there I was puffing through my cigarette holder. This man, he came up to me and he said:

"You look like one of those mysterious female Russian spies from a James Bond film!"

Gosh, simply the ultimate compliment from a gentleman! Naturally, he ended up becoming my boyfriend.

Yes you ask should we kill them all? You presumed I thought "hey let's kill them all"....which of course you were absolutely incorrect.

You've now spent numerous posts pretending that you didn't suggest that we should just kill them all.

:rolleyes-41:

One of the greatest compliments I've ever had, this was when I was on a train going from Vienna to Trieste, it's a 7-10 hour journey, simply wonderful.

Anyhow, it stopped in Mürzzuschlag, Northeastern Styria, I got off for a smoke. So I'm sitting there, it was very sunny, so I had my dark glasses on and there I was puffing through my cigarette holder. This man, he came up to me and he said:

"You look like one of those mysterious female Russian spies from a James Bond film!"

Gosh, simply the ultimate compliment from a gentleman! Naturally, he ended up becoming my boyfriend.

Naturlich

:rolleyes-41:
I just found out you're European. That explains it.

I'm in Englandistan too :)

I hope you haven't got the gale blowing outside that I have. Heck it's getting crazy already. Yes turning into Englandistan unfortunately.

You've said a few silly things in a very assertive way, as though they are facts. You suggested someone was saying Muslims should be killed. When challenged you pretend people misunderstand and that you said something else entirely. It's a tad annoying.

Ah, the sophistication of an old-school Bond girl. I'm old enough to remember Pussy Galore.

Forum List

Back