Question about this ongoing race war.

That there's no "race war" going on? You're damn right.

I live in Oakland, surrounded by black people. Not a single one of them is at war with me, nor I with them.

You're making an argument that as you don't see war around you, therefore it's not happening elsewhere.

Kind of like, if it's cold here, that means global warming isn't happening sort of logic.

No, that's not my argument at all.

I don't see a race war anywhere. No evidence of it exists.

I use the fact that I live in Oakland as an example to demonstrate that I live right in the middle of what you guys see on TV - and it's nothing close to a "race war".

So since you seem to have sense and able to discuss this topic, what are your thoughts about whites joining hate groups since they MAY feel that no matter what they do, the odds are now stacked against them by other whites or blacks or any race not of their own? I tried to google to see if I could find any stats on memberships on racist groups but couldn't find what I was looking for. My worry is, IF whites are getting more angered along with blacks...and membership swells.....ALL of us are in for some major problems. BIG problems.
(But Doc seems to think my motive is to suggest people do what I just said I was fearful of, and I should go ahead and join the KKK since obviously to him, that is what I want to do. Eye roll)

Hate groups exist in other countries too. The difference between hate groups in the US and Europe, for example, is merely what they use to justify their hate.
As a general rule, a person in a hate group is not very bright (there are other types of people, clearly, even intelligent ones, for their own reasons) and just plain angry at how their life is going. They get told their life will be better if blacks and other groups either become slaves or get kicked out of the country or whatever.

There has been a statistic or set of statistics about the number of far right groups. It was used to show the increase from Obama saying he wanted to be president until he became president and the number was an increase of 50% or something like that. However the number has been rising in general over the past years anyway.

The United States of Hatred From the KKK to black separatists the 939 hate groups across America mapped Daily Mail Online

I found a link to a British paper.

"
  • Number of hate groups jumped dramatically since President Obama took office but this year marks a slight drop from 1,007 in 2012 to 939 in 2013"
article-2572449-1C03CAB000000578-512_964x554.jpg

A map of hate groups.

article-2572449-1C03CD9200000578-16_472x430.jpg

The number of hate groups. I'm not sure if I believe this last one, also the term "hate group" could be misleading and if you have one hate group and then have a falling out and become four hate groups, it doesn't mean the number of people who hate has risen either.

Also the economy went to hell in 2008, leading many poorer people to lose their jobs. Just as the economy was not so good at the beginning of the 1990s when Clinton got into power.

Hate and anger go hand in hand with poverty.
When I look at your graph, I see that hate groups were way down under Bush. Could that be because Bush did not use race to get votes? I mean, Clinton brought up the subject of racism quite frequently and Obama is obsessed with it. I also noticed in your first graph, no mention of the NBPP. Makes me wonder how many other ones they left out.

So since you seem to have sense and able to discuss this topic, what are your thoughts about whites joining hate groups since they MAY feel that no matter what they do, the odds are now stacked against them by other whites or blacks or any race not of their own? I tried to google to see if I could find any stats on memberships on racist groups but couldn't find what I was looking for. My worry is, IF whites are getting more angered along with blacks...and membership swells.....ALL of us are in for some major problems. BIG problems.
(But Doc seems to think my motive is to suggest people do what I just said I was fearful of, and I should go ahead and join the KKK since obviously to him, that is what I want to do. Eye roll)

Hate groups exist in other countries too. The difference between hate groups in the US and Europe, for example, is merely what they use to justify their hate.
As a general rule, a person in a hate group is not very bright (there are other types of people, clearly, even intelligent ones, for their own reasons) and just plain angry at how their life is going. They get told their life will be better if blacks and other groups either become slaves or get kicked out of the country or whatever.

There has been a statistic or set of statistics about the number of far right groups. It was used to show the increase from Obama saying he wanted to be president until he became president and the number was an increase of 50% or something like that. However the number has been rising in general over the past years anyway.

The United States of Hatred From the KKK to black separatists the 939 hate groups across America mapped Daily Mail Online

I found a link to a British paper.

"
  • Number of hate groups jumped dramatically since President Obama took office but this year marks a slight drop from 1,007 in 2012 to 939 in 2013"
article-2572449-1C03CAB000000578-512_964x554.jpg

A map of hate groups.

article-2572449-1C03CD9200000578-16_472x430.jpg

The number of hate groups. I'm not sure if I believe this last one, also the term "hate group" could be misleading and if you have one hate group and then have a falling out and become four hate groups, it doesn't mean the number of people who hate has risen either.

Also the economy went to hell in 2008, leading many poorer people to lose their jobs. Just as the economy was not so good at the beginning of the 1990s when Clinton got into power.

Hate and anger go hand in hand with poverty.
When I look at your graph, I see that hate groups were way down under Bush. Could that be because Bush did not use race to get votes? I mean, Clinton brought up the subject of racism quite frequently and Obama is obsessed with it. I also noticed in your first graph, no mention of the NBPP. Makes me wonder how many other ones they left out.

The NBPP has less than a thousand members, and less than 50 chapters around the country.

They didn't make the chart because they're too small.

I live in Oakland, surrounded by black people. Not a single one of them is at war with me, nor I with them.

You're making an argument that as you don't see war around you, therefore it's not happening elsewhere.

Kind of like, if it's cold here, that means global warming isn't happening sort of logic.

I use the fact that I live in Oakland as an example to demonstrate that I live right in the middle of what you guys see on TV - and it's nothing close to a "race war".
I spent ONE summer living at 45th and Telegraph ave. And it HAD problems.

:lol:

That's a few blocks from my house, I pass by there almost every day.

I've never had any problems there. Temescal reminds me of Brooklyn.

So, again, you're claiming to "live in the middle of it" and you don't see it, so it's not happening.

What is war? It's not a war in the sense of people killing each other. It's a war in that people are getting angry at the other side, lines are being drawn, problems are appearing. Every so often this manifests itself into violence in once place or another.

This is not full blown out war. This is anger bubbling up in certain areas. Most of the time it'll be hidden away inside the heads of the people who are angry.

Could it be that many of these hate groups are the sort that hate black people? All of a sudden they're in a country with one of the people they detest in charge. What are they going to do?

Could it be that Bush didn't use race to get votes?
Well, I'd say he did. However he didn't use black or hispanic. He made no attempts at improving the lives of those in poverty, in fact his two wars made things harder, but after he disappeared and left the problems for the next guy.
Where he used race was with Arabs and Muslims. I knew a girl who was a Muslim and wore a headscarf. The time after 9/11 was a difficult time for her and many other Muslims. I started seeing films where Arabic music denoted the enemy, even when no Arabs were in the film. Obama has done a lot to try and reduce this sort of thing, however Bush put so much into it, that Islam and the US are very close to be in permanent war for a long time to come.

Dubya got the highest Hispanic vote for the Republicans in a long time. 35% and 40%. Kind of says a lot about the Republican Party really when their usual is around 30% of the Hispanic vote.

hispanic-2012-11-07-latino-vote-00-01.png

But here's the thing. In 2012 many blacks turned out to vote

SDT-2012-12-26-bvote-02.png

Why have blacks and Hispanics voted far less than white people? Probably because they see all these white politicians doing not very much for them. So they just don't vote. Then everyone ignores this fact and pretends like everything's fine. In 2008 when Obama got elected the votes of black people almost got close to the votes of white people per capita. 10% of black people who hadn't turned out in 2004 turned out in 2008. Which was again up. How many of these voted for Bush?

90% of black voters voted for Gore in 2000, 9% for Bush. Says a lot really doesn't it? Bush didn't do much, if anything to get black people on his side, he simply went for the white vote, perhaps some of the hispanic vote, his brother probably helped there quite a bit, and got elected.

So they maybe have missed something out in the first graph. Well I presented stuff, and I've done it again. If you want to make a point of it, go ahead. But you're going to need to support yourself.

Could it be that many of these hate groups are the sort that hate black people? All of a sudden they're in a country with one of the people they detest in charge. What are they going to do?

Well, I'd say he did. However he didn't use black or hispanic. He made no attempts at improving the lives of those in poverty, in fact his two wars made things harder, but after he disappeared and left the problems for the next guy.
Where he used race was with Arabs and Muslims. I knew a girl who was a Muslim and wore a headscarf. The time after 9/11 was a difficult time for her and many other Muslims. I started seeing films where Arabic music denoted the enemy, even when no Arabs were in the film. Obama has done a lot to try and reduce this sort of thing, however Bush put so much into it, that Islam and the US are very close to be in permanent war for a long time to come.

Dubya got the highest Hispanic vote for the Republicans in a long time. 35% and 40%. Kind of says a lot about the Republican Party really when their usual is around 30% of the Hispanic vote.

Why have blacks and Hispanics voted far less than white people? Probably because they see all these white politicians doing not very much for them. So they just don't vote. Then everyone ignores this fact and pretends like everything's fine. In 2008 when Obama got elected the votes of black people almost got close to the votes of white people per capita. 10% of black people who hadn't turned out in 2004 turned out in 2008. Which was again up. How many of these voted for Bush?

90% of black voters voted for Gore in 2000, 9% for Bush. Says a lot really doesn't it? Bush didn't do much, if anything to get black people on his side, he simply went for the white vote, perhaps some of the hispanic vote, his brother probably helped there quite a bit, and got elected.

So they maybe have missed something out in the first graph. Well I presented stuff, and I've done it again. If you want to make a point of it, go ahead. But you're going to need to support yourself.
If you'd like to shorten your essay a little, I'll respond, but you've posted so much crap (I know you can't back up), why bother? I'm not gonna spend a lot of time addressing a bunch of talking points we've heard thousands of times.

Yeah, it had an asshole like you living there.

I love it when YOUR logic shows just how stupid you are..
Strong Hold Or Sh t Hole US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Do you even know what logic is?

Logic is finding the simple solution to complex problems created by retards. Basically saying ANYTHING you have done that needs to be fixed by sound rationale minds.

If you'd like to shorten your essay a little, I'll respond, but you've posted so much crap (I know you can't back up), why bother? I'm not gonna spend a lot of time addressing a bunch of talking points we've heard thousands of times.

I could post a Janet and John book for you if you find reading 5 or 6 paragraphs too difficult.

As for you know I can't back it up, when I CLEARLY backed up what I said in my post, means I see what you're doing.

Let's be honest here. I'm not on here to have a bitch fight. I'm here to use my brain and talk about politics. If you're not interested in doing this then DON'T RESPOND TO MY POSTS. It's simple. I don't want to hear your moans and whines, especially that I've supposedly written too much.

So, you're not going to respond to something you've addressed a thousand times.

No, but you will probably go off and join in the partisan bull posts where you (assuming your on the right side) will slag off Obama, slag off Hilary, slag off the Democrat Party and defend to the hilt Trump, Jeb, Dubya, Reagan and so on. You'll do it in short sentences too. So it's easy for come backs, it's easy to read, doesn't tax your brain.

We're here for two different things. So, just don't reply with your nonsense and please, don't pretend you're interested in politics, you're not.

I could post a Janet and John book for you if you find reading 5 or 6 paragraphs too difficult.

As for you know I can't back it up, when I CLEARLY backed up what I said in my post, means I see what you're doing.

Let's be honest here. I'm not on here to have a bitch fight. I'm here to use my brain and talk about politics. If you're not interested in doing this then DON'T RESPOND TO MY POSTS. It's simple. I don't want to hear your moans and whines, especially that I've supposedly written too much.

So, you're not going to respond to something you've addressed a thousand times.

No, but you will probably go off and join in the partisan bull posts where you (assuming your on the right side) will slag off Obama, slag off Hilary, slag off the Democrat Party and defend to the hilt Trump, Jeb, Dubya, Reagan and so on. You'll do it in short sentences too. So it's easy for come backs, it's easy to read, doesn't tax your brain.

We're here for two different things. So, just don't reply with your nonsense and please, don't pretend you're interested in politics, you're not.
Aw, what's the matter, did I hurt your wittle feelings? Are you upset because I refuse to waste my time reading a bunch of liberal talking points regurgitated by a moron (you)? You're not here for a discussion, you're here to flame and troll. That's all you ever do, so take your long winded idiotic ramblings and shove them up your ass. You're not intelligent enough to discuss politics (or most other subjects).

Aw, what's the matter, did I hurt your wittle feelings? Are you upset because I refuse to waste my time reading a bunch of liberal talking points regurgitated by a moron (you)? You're not here for a discussion, you're here to flame and troll. That's all you ever do, so take your long winded idiotic ramblings and shove them up your ass. You're not intelligent enough to discuss politics (or most other subjects).

Thanks for proving my point.

Thanks for proving my point.
You had no point (other than your canned liberal talking points). Now fuck off.

So....there is no race "war" then? All is hunky dory? No more drivebys, knock out games, punks with rebel flags killing black folks, black folks killing white folks, hispanics killing asians, etc?

Logic is finding the simple solution to complex problems created by retards. ....

I knew you had no idea what it means.

R-word Spread the Word to End the Word

Forum List

Back