Zone1 Question for Christianity based Trump supporters.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
This is a straightforward question without any GOTCHA purpose or goal.
It's a fact that a large part of trump's support is from the Christian community. Even though this group admits he is flawed, the fact that he furthers Christian goals is enough to garner votes. A common remark is "God is using this flawed man to further Christian ideals." Many mention his stance on abortion, gay marriage, and Christian curriculum in schools, as well as other religion-based ideals as reason for their support. You may have other reasons to support Trump, but this thread is not about those other reasons, and it is not about the validity of your Christian ideals, pro or con, and I will report anyone who tries to hijack this thread for that purpose.
I have two questions.

1.Which Christianity based ideals do you consider to be your reason to vote for this admittedly flawed candidate. (more than one is acceptable)
2. Would your Christianity require you to vote for him, if he didn't support those ideals?

My family are devout Christians and they describe their support for Trump as he is standing against the Satanic forces that rule the entire democrat Party and most Republicans

Makes sense to me
Thank you. that is exactly what I was hoping to find out. You support Trump because he opposes Satanic forces. Would you still support him if this was not the case?

It's a fact that a large part of trump's support is from the Christian community. Even though this group admits he is flawed, the fact that he furthers Christian goals is enough to garner votes. A common remark is "God is using this flawed man to further Christian ideals." Many mention his stance on abortion, gay marriage, and Christian curriculum in schools, as well as other religion-based ideals as reason for their support. You may have other reasons to support Trump, but this thread is not about those other reasons, and it is not about the validity of your Christian ideals, pro or con, and I will report anyone who tries to hijack this thread for that purpose.
I have two questions.

1.Which Christianity based ideals do you consider to be your reason to vote for this admittedly flawed candidate. (more than one is acceptable)
2. Would your Christianity require you to vote for him, if he didn't support those ideals?
/----/ The Left's pathetic attempts to undermine our support for Donald Trump are laughable. Your question is moot. We do care about his leadership and policies.
Now, if we were voting for Pope, your question would be valid.

Now, for the political cartoon of the day:
1720439289120.png

I have two questions.

Of course its a gotcha question

Why else would someone like you ask it?

/----/ The Left's pathetic attempts to undermine our support for Donald Trump are laughable. Your question is moot. We do care about his leadership and policies.

Npw, for the political cartoon of the day:
View attachment 973627
Sorry, but it's a little too soon for you to try to hijack this thread. Reported.

My family are devout Christians and they describe their support for Trump as he is standing against the Satanic forces that rule the entire democrat Party and most Republicans

Makes sense to me
It would.
Christians are some of the most gullible people on earth.
US "christians" are nuttier than the Muslims.

As Trump praises communist?

Trump again praises authoritarian leaders at Bronx rally​

1720439345523.png
Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2024/05/24

May 24, 2024 — Trump referenced Russian President Vladimir Putin, North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, Chinese leader Xi Jinping and Hungarian Prime Minister ...

Trump Touts Endorsements From Global Dictators​

1720439447361.png
New York Magazine
https://nymag.com › intelligencer › 2023/12 › trump-e...

Dec 18, 2023 — In the address, Trump cited Hungarian strongman Viktor Orbán, Russian dictator Vladimir Putin, and North Korean hereditary communist monarch Kim ...

It would.

Trump again praises authoritarian leaders at Bronx rally

View attachment 973628
Washington Post
May 24, 2024 — Trump referenced Russian President Vladimir Putin, North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, Chinese leader Xi Jinping and Hungarian Prime Minister ...

Trump Touts Endorsements From Global Dictators

View attachment 973629
New York Magazine
Dec 18, 2023 — In the address, Trump cited Hungarian strongman Viktor Orbán, Russian dictator Vladimir Putin, and North Korean hereditary communist monarch Kim ...
That might be worth discussing but validity of beliefs is beyond the bounds of this thread.

It would.

Trump again praises authoritarian leaders at Bronx rally

View attachment 973628
Washington Post

Trump Touts Endorsements From Global Dictators

View attachment 973629
New York Magazine
/----/ The quote is, "Trump said Vladimir Putin, Kim Jong Un, Xi Jinping and Viktor Orban were “at the top of their game, whether you like it or not.”
That is Trump not underestimating our enimies. A bad guy, a dictator, can certainly be at the top of his game.
I recognize that Hitler was at the top of his game when he seized control of Germany. His military was unstoppable as he rolled across Europe. His weapons were the most advanced in the world. That doesn't mean I admire him.

/---/ Hildabeast lectured us that Bill's personal life is none of our business. All that mattered is how he did the job as president.
Are you calling Hildabeast a liar?

Are you calling her ideas as valid now while condemning her then?

I know this and I'm not religious.....I would not vote for a party/person that despises everything I hold dear and works, by hook or by crook, every-single-day to make my life worse than the day before.

To vote for a dem simply defies common sense if you want to preserve the freedoms we have left.

/----/ The quote is, "Trump said Vladimir Putin, Kim Jong Un, Xi Jinping and Viktor Orban were “at the top of their game, whether you like it or not.”
That is Trump not underestimating our enimies. A bad guy, a dictator, can certainly be at the top of his game.
I recognize that Hitler was at the top of his game when he seized control of Germany. His military was unstoppable as he rolled across Europe. His weapons were the most advanced in the world. That doesn't mean I admire him.
That has nothing to do with Christianity based reason to support trump.

Now, for the political cartoon of the day:
View attachment 973627
do you subscribe to CrusaderFrank 's "satanic forces "theory?"

Forum List

Back