Question For Conservatives.Is There Anything Historic Regarding Hillary Clinton?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:boohoo: :boobies: :boohoo: So today we are all hearing Hillary gloating how she is so so Historic because millions of naive/lazy bums voted for her {despite all of her scandals}, and now she is the Democrat Nominee. Yah, Right, the only reason she won is because she married a guy of whom she allowed to have endless affairs. It didn't matter much to Hillary, so long as "Borrowing Bill's Last Name" gave her the nomination. Right?
Hillary Clinton has no accomplishments,,,,Period!,,oh wait, yes,,,she can bark like a dog and get all tingly in the presence of a much younger woman named "Huma". :boobies:

the only thing i saw was that i believe she is the first first lady to become a Senator....

:boohoo: :boobies: :boohoo: So today we are all hearing Hillary gloating how she is so so Historic because millions of naive/lazy bums voted for her {despite all of her scandals}, and now she is the Democrat Nominee. Yah, Right, the only reason she won is because she married a guy of whom she allowed to have endless affairs. It didn't matter much to Hillary, so long as "Borrowing Bill's Last Name" gave her the nomination. Right?
Hillary Clinton has no accomplishments,,,,Period!,,oh wait, yes,,,she can bark like a dog and get all tingly in the presence of a much younger woman named "Huma". :boobies:
She was a doormat of epic proportions. Now she wants all of us to follow suit.

Listen, I'm not a Hillary fan and I could care less about this FIRST SHIT of having a mop get the presidential nob, but dude, with that orange nightmare you guys got going? You got the nerve to come here and throw shade at this bitch? Really??

If Hillary Rodham had never met and married Bill Clinton the world wouldn't have a clue who she is

Listen, I'm not a Hillary fan and I could care less about this FIRST SHIT of having a mop get the presidential nob, but dude, with that orange nightmare you guys got going? You got the nerve to come here and throw shade at this bitch? Really??

It doesn't bother you or give you pause for thought that Hitlery lifted trade sanctions on countries that donated to her (snicker) "tax free" foundation????? It doesn't bother you that the Clintons lifted 250 million dollars off of Leo Wanta for their "Children's Defense Fund" that was nothing but a slush fund? 250 million dollars being part of the 27.5 trillion dollars Wanta wanted to repatriate back to the united states? BTW, Vince Foster was the "bag man" for that deal and died soon afterwards....but nothing to see here, right? This is just a fraction of the thievery and deception these crooks have done to the American people. The things they did in Arkansas is so rife with corruption and murder that it boogles the friggin' mind...but they are allowed to walk because they are part of the elite crowd and connected at the hip with the Bush and Rockefeller crime families....seriously, you don't know shit.

just for fun,,,,,lets all name at least one of Hillary's accomplishments,,,
ok,,,,one for now.
Hillary Clinton,,,,,met Teddy Rosevelt when she was three years old.

How does Hillary even manage to gloat? She hasn't had a press conference in six months and the best she could do was scripted softball questions from former Clinton appointee George Stephanopolis. She might be sick, she is facing indictment on multiple felonies and she called in sick on every job she had in the last ten years. The Benghazi movie is running on cable and apparently a Secret Service agent wrote a tell-all book. How do you gloat about a record like that? The only thing she has is the liberal media running interference for her and a tiny voting base that's guaranteed to stick by her no matter what..

I am no Hildabeast fan. Like it or not, she is historic. 100 years from now, she will be remembered on U.S. history exams.

Forum List

Back