Question for Jehovah's Witnesses

YHWH( Jehovah) is the savior-- he does it through Jesus--the same way he parted the red sea through Moses--Moses couldn't do it--Jehovah did. It works the same with Jesus--only YHWH( Jehovah) has the power-- ( last line Lords prayer--The KINGDOM, POWER, and GLORY all belong to the Father.
Who, then is the First and the Last?

Both are in certain things.
That does not make sense. Jesus would not take on Himself one of God's titles if He is not worthy of it. There can only be one First and Last. Also, who has the power to forgive sin, other than God Himself?

Jesus has the power like this--Acts 2:22--Gods power goes through Jesus--- it is not Jesus' power( John 5:30)--His God lets him forgive sin.
Jesus was the first and last directly created by the hand of God--all other things were created through Jesus( Gods master worker) Prov 8-- the first and last to be appointed king of Gods kingdom. etc.
YHWH( Jehovah) is the first and last true living God.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God. Jesus was not created.
That's from the KJV ain't it?

There are many places where Jesus claims to be God. You can disagree with Him, but that's what He says.

That's why you can't find 1.
However all over is evidence of placing the character over God by you making him your god.
fact Moshiach would be a man not God.
Making him both=story of Lucifer
1-Lucifer would be deemed perfect and a god lifted higher the YHWH.
2-Hebrews 3:1 Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of a heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our confession, [even] Jesus;
3:2 who was faithful to him that appointed him....(If someone appointed him, then he isn’t God)
The author of Hebrews (now seen as probably not Paul’s style)
confirmed this was a correct translation when he quoted it. (Heb 2:7,9) You made him a little lower than angels; with glory and honor you crowned him, and appointed him over the works of your hands. 9 but we "behold Jesus, who has been made a little lower than angels".
Hebrews 5:6, 5:10, & 6:20 say Jesus is after the Order of Melchizedek (another name for Archangel Michael)

Third person tense using "him"=another.
Matthew 4:10«Then Jesus said to him, «Away with you, Satan! For IT IS WRITTEN,«You shall worship the Lord your God, and "Him" only you shall serve.»

John 5:30 I can of my own self do, nothing.

John 14:12 The works I do, you can do, and greater

John 16:23 You shall ask me for nothing

John 16:26 I do not say that I will pray to the Father for you

John 5:3I If I bear witness about myself, my witness is false

Luke 12:14 Who made me judge or divider over you ?

Mark 12:26 And as for the dead being raised, have you not read in the book of Moses, in the passage about the bush, how God said to him, 'I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob'?
Here Jesus is talking in verse 24-26 he talks about how G-d said to him not saying ‘I said to him’ clearly a distinction that G-d is another person refering to "him" as another.

The "why did you foresake me" speach is as obvious as it gets unless you say he talks to himself.

I can go on all day with verses but it's very clear in the OT.
Numbers 23:19.The Hebrew reads:
lo ish el vichazev u-vein-adam v'yitnechamGod is not a man, nor will he lie, nor is he mortal, nor will he relent.
Jesus was a lie about a mere man who lied and who relented.
Jesus isn't even an actual singular historical figure, none of the christ figures used for his accounts ever claimed to be Creator of Creation.
I have shown you where He said He is God. Like I also said, you may disagree with Him, but He made it clear.
Is He the Father?

I always get a chuckle about the Claims for Jesus... Boastfull men are full of bluster and guile and lies and they need to pump up themselves or something in importance... It is only when it is questioned and looked at factually that one finds out the claims are nothing more then hot air and no truth is found in them... If the claim is that Jesus is the word then as the famous saying goes he speaketh with a forked toungue which comes to think of it is what a snake does esp one trying to sell that snake oil to the unsuspecting....

Who, then is the First and the Last?

Both are in certain things.
That does not make sense. Jesus would not take on Himself one of God's titles if He is not worthy of it. There can only be one First and Last. Also, who has the power to forgive sin, other than God Himself?

Jesus has the power like this--Acts 2:22--Gods power goes through Jesus--- it is not Jesus' power( John 5:30)--His God lets him forgive sin.
Jesus was the first and last directly created by the hand of God--all other things were created through Jesus( Gods master worker) Prov 8-- the first and last to be appointed king of Gods kingdom. etc.
YHWH( Jehovah) is the first and last true living God.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God. Jesus was not created.
That's from the KJV ain't it?
Yes. That's the version I memorized that verse in.

I always get a chuckle about the Claims for Jesus... Boastfull men are full of bluster and guile and lies and they need to pump up themselves or something in importance... It is only when it is questioned and looked at factually that one finds out the claims are nothing more then hot air and no truth is found in them... If the claim is that Jesus is the word then as the famous saying goes he speaketh with a forked toungue which comes to think of it is what a snake does esp one trying to sell that snake oil to the unsuspecting....
Except that He wasn't.

There are many places where Jesus claims to be God. You can disagree with Him, but that's what He says.

However all over is evidence of placing the character over God by you making him your god.
2-Hebrews 3:1 Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of a heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our confession, [even] Jesus;
3:2 who was faithful to him that appointed him....(If someone appointed him, then he isn’t God)
confirmed this was a correct translation when he quoted it. (Heb 2:7,9) You made him a little lower than angels; with glory and honor you crowned him, and appointed him over the works of your hands. 9 but we "behold Jesus, who has been made a little lower than angels".
Hebrews 5:6, 5:10, & 6:20 say Jesus is after the Order of Melchizedek (another name for Archangel Michael)

Matthew 4:10«Then Jesus said to him, «Away with you, Satan! For IT IS WRITTEN,«You shall worship the Lord your God, and "Him" only you shall serve.»

Mark 12:26 And as for the dead being raised, have you not read in the book of Moses, in the passage about the bush, how God said to him, 'I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob'?
Here Jesus is talking in verse 24-26 he talks about how G-d said to him not saying ‘I said to him’ clearly a distinction that G-d is another person refering to "him" as another.

The "why did you foresake me" speach is as obvious as it gets unless you say he talks to himself.

lo ish el vichazev u-vein-adam v'yitnechamGod is not a man, nor will he lie, nor is he mortal, nor will he relent.
Jesus isn't even an actual singular historical figure, none of the christ figures used for his accounts ever claimed to be Creator of Creation.
I have shown you where He said He is God. Like I also said, you may disagree with Him, but He made it clear.
Is He the Father?
He and the Father are one. If you read the Bible, then you would know that.

Is He the Father?
I read the NT 26 times in 2014 At least I know what kjw47 believes about God. You're just going to play word games with us.

No that is what your book claims but i can easily explain what they mean... You see originally there was gds word in the hebrew scriptures .. Then along came your group and they wrote the new testament and placed it together with the hebrew scriptures then they sneakily claimed that the father( the jewish scriptures) and he ( being the word your logos Jesus) are one.... It was very sneaky but those who can see can easily see through this deception...Interestingly the total books became 66 and 6 for man as that was the day man was created so it is the mark of 666 what your group did.... Wink wink...

Is He the Father?
I read the NT 26 times in 2014 At least I know what kjw47 believes about God. You're just going to play word games with us.
Which means what, exactly? And how does it relate to the fact that Jesus claimed to be God?

And the word became flesh.......

This is not about God becoming human. The author is establishing that flesh became a metaphor for the word of God or teaching from God in the person of Jesus that had been previously expressed figuratively as manna from heaven, the food of angels.

The kingdom of heaven is like treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, buried it again. Matthew 13:44

This is not about God becoming human. The author is establishing that flesh became a metaphor for the word of God or teaching from God in the person of Jesus that had been previously expressed figuratively as manna from heaven, the food of angels.

The kingdom of heaven is like treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, buried it again. Matthew 13:44
That is not what he was attempting to do. He was laying out in simple terms what Jesus did. He set aside His authority to become one of us, submitting Himself to God as we need to do, and becoming the perfect sacrifice for sin.

That is not what he was attempting to do. He was laying out in simple terms what Jesus did. He set aside His authority to become one of us, submitting Himself to God as we need to do, and becoming the perfect sacrifice for sin.

No. Jesus established that his flesh is a metaphor for teaching that he received from God like bread from heaven.

"I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world." John 6:51

The promise for compliance with the law is life. The flesh of Jesus is his teaching about the figurative nature of the words and hidden subjects of the law.

If you do not have this teaching in you, if you do not eat his flesh, you cannot have the life promised for obedience to the law in you.

No. Jesus established that his flesh is a metaphor for teaching that he received from God like bread from heaven.

"I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world." John 6:51

The promise for compliance with the law is life. The flesh of Jesus is his teaching about the figurative nature of the words and hidden subjects of the law.

If you do not have this teaching in you, if you do not eat his flesh, you cannot have the life promised for obedience to the law in you.
He also claimed to be God. There can only be one First and Last. There can only be one I am. Only God can forgive sin, or are you claiming to have greater knowledge of the Hebrew scriptures than the religious authorities of His day?

He also claimed to be God. There can only be one First and Last. There can only be one I am. Only God can forgive sin, or are you claiming to have greater knowledge of the Hebrew scriptures than the religious authorities of His day?

If Jesus claimed to be God he was insane. The father and I are one is not a claim of divinity. It is a claim of being of one accord.

I am the first and the last is a reference to Jesus being the first fruits of the dead, the first to be resurrected.... and the last. The alpha and the omega. The beginning of the resurrection and the end.

Last edited:

If Jesus claimed to be God he was insane. The father and I are one is not a claim of divinity. It is a claim of being of one accord.

I am the first and the last is a reference to Jesus being the first fruits of the dead.
No, it is not. It is one of God's titles, as found in Isaiah. Jesus would not take one of God's titles for His own if He did not own it. He also is the I am, and can forgive sin. As the religious authorities of His day understood, that meant He was claiming to be God. As I said several times, you can disagree with Him (and be wrong), but He claimed to be God.

I am the first and the last is a reference to Jesus being the first fruits of the dead.
No, it is not. It is one of God's titles, as found in Isaiah. Jesus would not take one of God's titles for His own if He did not own it. He also is the I am, and can forgive sin. As the religious authorities of His day understood, that meant He was claiming to be God. As I said several times, you can disagree with Him (and be wrong), but He claimed to be God.

The religious authorities of his day were trying to frame Jesus for blasphemy by twisting the things he said in order to discredit his teaching about the figurative nature of the words and hidden subjects of the law because they were embarrassed by their ignorance and confounded by the simplicity of it. Even in the first century, just as it is today, anyone that claimed to be God would be considered irrefutably and certifiably insane by rational people and their teaching and everything that they said would subsequently be dismissed out of hand as the hubris and ravings of a lunatic...

There never was or will be a human being that was God or became God either before during or after their human existence.

Last edited:
quote:>>>>If Jesus claimed to be God he was insane. The father and I are one is not a claim of divinity. It is a claim of being of one accord.

Or as you yourself admit Rome created the image called Jesus by and through predated Baal mythology profiting from the Baal harvest scam. Therefore the Plagiarised Baal passion play means by making the compiled character the Morning Star(baal's son)
-rev 22:16 means father (Baal) and son (Jesus the morning star)
"are one in the same" in mythology
& scam usage.
The fact they are about to celebrate Easter should give them a clue being Ishtar's son was the morning star the fish hatched from an egg. Ishtar is another cultures version of Isis the wife of Baal.

Sources: Rev 22:16, Canaanite mythology of Athtar the Fierce the dying god mythology,
Baal passion play:From a stone tablet discovered in Nineveh, Assyria, and
dated 700 B.C., now housed in The British Museum,
and referred to by British Museum officials as the Marduk's Ordeal tablet.
Harvest scam: Apochrypha: Daniel & the preists of Bel. Almost Every single evangelist broadcast mentions this harvest and sowing seeds (money) asking you to sow these seeds to give them this seed money for harvesting your good luck or whatever they are scaming. Popes like Pius have been quoted admitting the profit this fable has made the church.

Jesus Christ is in relationship with God, God did among him telling the Holy Spirit is coming to rescue this tribulations in the world, God is the Spirit within him & is coming to all of us. THerefor God tells in the revelations: Jesus Christ is the Messiah of Jesus, which is the name of the Spirit & = God. (THe revelations by Jesus Christ, which God give him) to say what is about to happen, when the time is near. (The time is now). (This notes you can translate out the handling script: "new testament, acts chapter 2: "THe coming of the Holy Spirit) & for insurance for knowing, Jesus Christ blood phenogen:cééé within O-D-.

Ummm, Hebrew knows no Jesus (IeSous) a Greek word.=Epic Fail.
The Torah knows no god called Jesus.
Tell us the HISTORICAL name of THIS imaginary friend of yours.

Oh and why didn't you post in your original forum name?

This would be the easiest declaration, to explain (about the name): That the time is coming that God will live within us, to guide us through this unseen trouble time.

Forum List

Back