Question for libs: what is your cutoff date for coronavirus vaccination?

You already said you are not voting for president

i respect your decision but it does make you a fence sitter

It makes me a flipper offer.
No

it means that you can say you didnt vote for the next president no matter who the winner is

but given the fact that you failed to choose I dont think you are entitled to complain no matter what the policy is

Oh, I will complain as much as I want because they don't discuss actual policy. Not anymore.
Of course trump discuses policy

but dems are too busy trying to impeach him and have no time for policy
Drump invents imaginary conspiracies that you clowns fall for instead of discussing actual policy. :rolleyes:
You have it backwards

Libs have been riding in the clown car since trump defeated hillary in 2016

"Considering obama and other democrats like mike bloomberg saying that keeping old people alive is too expensive what is the cutoff date for the commievirus vaccination?"

Can you direct us to a quote where they said this before we start chasing your imaginary rabbit?

Bloomberg: We Can No Longer Provide Health Care to the Elderly

Here is where you are getting your horseshit (since we all know you never read that article):

""Not only do we have a problem but we gotta sit here and say which things we're gonna do and which things we're not. No one wants to do that," he said. "If you show up with prostate cancer, you're 95-years-olds, we should say, 'Go and enjoy. Have nice– live a long life.' There's no cure and there's nothing we can do. If you're a young person, we should do something about it. Society’s not willing to do that, yet. So they're gonna bankrupt us.""

And he is exactly right, regarding prostate cancer. Doctors agree, and they do not recommend invasive treatments for people of this age.

Got anything else?

Just in case you were too dumb to catch it, the video was edited and his response to her was cut out. Someone then spliced in another part of the segment. You can tell because first there is an easily seen skip at around 1:00 where she finishes her question. Then you see he isnt even looking at her. He is addressing someone sitting next to him. So in conclusion you repubs are just as dumb as I have always thought for believing this or you are simply incredibly inept liars that are deliberately showing people edited footage in hopes that you can convince people to vote republican. :rolleyes:
Obama and bloombergs position is well known

old people should die to make room for the young

of course that policy does not apply to them or their family because they are special
So why are you having so much trouble proving it? :rolleyes:
I have had no trouble from people who are not libs in denial
But you do admit you are having a massive amount of trouble proving your claim about Obama and Bloomberg. :rolleyes:
Liberals are a little like horses

we can lead you to water but I cant make you drink
Repubs cant even lead a horse to water but they are great at bamboozling their base with conspiracy theories. Currently theyre busy convincing you fools that everyone wants the virus to kill a lot of people just to make Drumpf look bad. Poor Drumpf. What kind of retards are you? The virus doesnt give a fuck about what your political leanings are.

"Considering obama and other democrats like mike bloomberg saying that keeping old people alive is too expensive what is the cutoff date for the commievirus vaccination?"

Can you direct us to a quote where they said this before we start chasing your imaginary rabbit?

Here is where you are getting your horseshit (since we all know you never read that article):

""Not only do we have a problem but we gotta sit here and say which things we're gonna do and which things we're not. No one wants to do that," he said. "If you show up with prostate cancer, you're 95-years-olds, we should say, 'Go and enjoy. Have nice– live a long life.' There's no cure and there's nothing we can do. If you're a young person, we should do something about it. Society’s not willing to do that, yet. So they're gonna bankrupt us.""

And he is exactly right, regarding prostate cancer. Doctors agree, and they do not recommend invasive treatments for people of this age.

Got anything else?

Its just like I thought. The video was doctored to fool the dumb and uneducated....

PolitiFact - Lungren says Obama would have government require a centenarian to get a pill, not a pacemaker

Considering obama and other democrats like mike bloomberg saying that keeping old people alive is too expensive what is the cutoff date for the commievirus vaccination?

Given limited availability of the life-saving drug would you support giving to 95-year olds last?

how about people over 80 who are American citizens?

Do you support vaccinating an 18-year old illegal alien instead of a 75-year old American citizen with a bad heart?
No. Democrats only.
That would include most illegal aliens
Whatever you say, just get outta line.

Its just like I thought. The video was doctored to fool the dumb and uneducated....
Of course it was. But Mac-7 does not care. I can promise you that. This video -- and the sham of an article he linked -- have absolutely nothing to do with why he believes the horseshit he believes. It's a dog and pony shows, meant to waste your time.

Well, I'm not running for office so............the US citizen.
I'm not a fence sitter. I'm not a Democrat. I have a low tolerance for bullshit.

No

it means that you can say you didnt vote for the next president no matter who the winner is

but given the fact that you failed to choose I dont think you are entitled to complain no matter what the policy is

Oh, I will complain as much as I want because they don't discuss actual policy. Not anymore.

Trump discusses policies with a string of adjectives, not verbs and no direct objects.

Everything he wants/supports or has done is beautiful, terrific, wonderful, and special; he's particularly bombastic when speaking out to the public:

5c38effb2a5b7474a70d0829

5c38effbbd7730788970b045

5c38effbaebf421762513d44

Autocratic and Egotistical ^^^

5c38effbbd77300963190cad

Maybe he ought to have gone down to the field and said this to the players face (A bully and a coward)

5c38effbbd7730788a3ed464

Such hate, and not an ounce of empathy.

Well, I'm not running for office so............the US citizen.
I'm not a fence sitter. I'm not a Democrat. I have a low tolerance for bullshit.

No

I agree with that in part. I think the media loves the shitfest. Secondly, you have a lot of people that would rather the shit fest because it's allegedly a more adult House Wives of DC thing.

Considering obama and other democrats like mike bloomberg saying that keeping old people alive is too expensive what is the cutoff date for the commievirus vaccination?

Given limited availability of the life-saving drug would you support giving to 95-year olds last?

Do you support vaccinating an 18-year old illegal alien instead of a 75-year old American citizen with a bad heart?

Please stop your lying about there being a vaccine available for this virus:

From the CDC

2D880E22-16FD-4802-B572-B2E511301816.jpeg

From the CDC

View attachment 309758
Drumpf said a vaccine is very very very near. To Drumpftards that means they can go down and take the shot tomorrow.

Obama and bloombergs position is well known

old people should die to make room for the young

of course that policy does not apply to them or their family because they are special
So why are you having so much trouble proving it? :rolleyes:
I have had no trouble from people who are not libs in denial
But you do admit you are having a massive amount of trouble proving your claim about Obama and Bloomberg. :rolleyes:
Liberals are a little like horses

we can lead you to water but I cant make you drink
Repubs cant even lead a horse to water but they are great at bamboozling their base with conspiracy theories. Currently theyre busy convincing you fools that everyone wants the virus to kill a lot of people just to make Drumpf look bad. Poor Drumpf. What kind of retards are you? The virus doesnt give a fuck about what your political leanings are.
Trump didnt say that you are hoping for a pandemic

I did

Any person familiar with liberals is liable to say the same thing

Got anything else?

PolitiFact - Lungren says Obama would have government require a centenarian to get a pill, not a pacemaker

There is nothing in the Politifact WHITEWASH that is new

obama is and was a cold fish who told the woman that her mother may be told to take a pill and die quietly

this is after all the same guy who lied about shovel ready jobs and if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor

No

Trump discusses policies with a string of adjectives, not verbs and no direct objects.

Everything he wants/supports or has done is beautiful, terrific, wonderful, and special; he's particularly bombastic when speaking out to the public:

5c38effb2a5b7474a70d0829

5c38effbbd7730788970b045

5c38effbaebf421762513d44

Autocratic and Egotistical ^^^

5c38effbbd77300963190cad

Maybe he ought to have gone down to the field and said this to the players face (A bully and a coward)

5c38effbbd7730788a3ed464

Such hate, and not an ounce of empathy.
Answer the question in the last picture

with so many poor people in America already why do we need millions more?

the answer is that we dont need them and its foolish to bring them here

From the CDC

View attachment 309758
I never said there is a vaccine available

have someone read my posts to you if you cant understand them yourself

From the CDC

View attachment 309758
Drumpf said a vaccine is very very very near. To Drumpftards that means they can go down and take the shot tomorrow.
Now you are just spouting nonsense

He clearly said there will not be a vaccine this year

From the CDC

View attachment 309758
I never said there is a vaccine available

have someone read my posts to you if you cant understand them yourself

No.

You were either lying about it’s availability not knowing if there was a vaccine available or you were purposefully misleading people. With scum like yourself it’s hard to tell if you’re just a sick bag of shit or ignorant beyond comprehension

first....if there was only enough vaccine for 70 million Americans.....

after you FIRST gave the vaccine to trump supporters which other groups of Americans would you allow to live?

rinos?
moderates?
any atheists?
no liberals...of course...or dems...or muslims....
any gays? just conservative gays?

after you FIRST gave the vaccine to trump supporters which other groups of Americans would you allow to live?

rinos?
moderates?
any atheists?
If there is not enough vaccine to treat everyone immediately make sure it goes to American citizens and legal residents first

even liberals should get it if they are citizens

but illegal aliens last

rinos?
moderates?
any atheists?
If there is not enough vaccine to treat everyone immediately make sure it goes to American citizens and legal residents first

even liberals should get it if they are citizens

but illegal aliens last
That is so fucking stupid it hurts.

Forum List

Back