🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question for libs: what is your cutoff date for coronavirus vaccination?

Considering obama and other democrats like mike bloomberg saying that keeping old people alive is too expensive what is the cutoff date for the commievirus vaccination?

Given limited availability of the life-saving drug would you support giving to 95-year olds last?

how about people over 80 who are American citizens?

Do you support vaccinating an 18-year old illegal alien instead of a 75-year old American citizen with a bad heart?
No. Democrats only.
That would include most illegal aliens

Considering obama and other democrats like mike bloomberg saying that keeping old people alive is too expensive what is the cutoff date for the commievirus vaccination?

Given limited availability of the life-saving drug would you support giving to 95-year olds last?

Do you support vaccinating an 18-year old illegal alien instead of a 75-year old American citizen with a bad heart?

Gee, I don't know, I don't have the knowledge or experience of medical experts at the CDC or WHO. Maybe you would get honest and clear information on any subject, and in particular science, by listening to trump and/or reading his tweets.

trump is a know-it-all, as he has expressly asserted many times. I'm sure he could answer any question which may be asked of him; you know he is genius, he has said so many times.
Its simple

as a lib do you care more about illegal aliens or American citizens?

I say in America give it to Americans first

The first to receive a life saving drug should be given to the medical personal who contracted the disease by caring for infected patients.

As a "lib" and a senior I would provide the drug next to those who are seriously ill, and if the drug was in short supply to children first and their custodial parents.

Giving the drug in America to American's first is foolish, since anyone who is infected and passing on the virus needs to be cured, otherwise the epidemic could rise to a pandemic rapidly.
you cant vaccinate everyone at first

so libs have to make tough choices and you obviously dont want to

vaccinate citizens and legal residents first

if we must vaccinate illegals do so on the charter flight back to their home country

Well, I'm not running for office so............the US citizen.

When you make the title " question for libs...", why don't you just post it in the FZ ? Just because the media is politicizing the virus doesn't mean we all have to.....btw, it's highly likely that when they do finally get it, the vaccine itself would probably kill anyone over 80.
I should have made the question to democrats

but one of the first replies came from a liberal fence sitter who claims to not be a democrat

I'm not a fence sitter. I'm not a Democrat. I have a low tolerance for bullshit.
You already said you are not voting for president

i respect your decision but it does make you a fence sitter

When you make the title " question for libs...", why don't you just post it in the FZ ? Just because the media is politicizing the virus doesn't mean we all have to.....btw, it's highly likely that when they do finally get it, the vaccine itself would probably kill anyone over 80.

but one of the first replies came from a liberal fence sitter who claims to not be a democrat

I'm not a fence sitter. I'm not a Democrat. I have a low tolerance for bullshit.

It makes me a flipper offer.

Maybe I'm missing the point here, but the truth is that in 2016, there were a lot of 'fence-sitters' on both sides. Some conservatives voted for Hillary and some liberals voted for Trump, I guarantee it.

"Considering obama and other democrats like mike bloomberg saying that keeping old people alive is too expensive what is the cutoff date for the commievirus vaccination?"

Can you direct us to a quote where they said this before we start chasing your imaginary rabbit?

Bloomberg: We Can No Longer Provide Health Care to the Elderly

Where is the part where they said keeping old people alive is too expensive or is it that you have a hard time understanding what they actually said?

Obamatold the woman that it was too costly to give a transplant to an old woman who would die in a short time anyway

He said just give her a pill and let her die quietly

and bloomberg said pretty much the same thing

which seems to be typical of the lib brain that also wants to kill or cause the death of babies after they are born if the mother doesent want them

Odd that such a damning attack on two Democrats is posted without a scintilla of evidence. Well not odd, typical of too many Republican voters.

"Considering obama and other democrats like mike bloomberg saying that keeping old people alive is too expensive what is the cutoff date for the commievirus vaccination?"

Can you direct us to a quote where they said this before we start chasing your imaginary rabbit?

Where is the part where they said keeping old people alive is too expensive or is it that you have a hard time understanding what they actually said?

Obamatold the woman that it was too costly to give a transplant to an old woman who would die in a short time anyway

which seems to be typical of the lib brain that also wants to kill or cause the death of babies after they are born if the mother doesent want them

Odd that such a damning attack on two Democrats is posted without a scintilla of evidence. Well not odd, typical of too many Republican voters.

Did you watch the doctored video he submitted on Obama. Priceless.....:laughing0301:

Just in case you were too dumb to catch it, the video was edited and his response to her was cut out. Someone then spliced in another part of the segment. You can tell because first there is an easily seen skip at around 1:00 where she finishes her question. Then you see he isnt even looking at her. He is addressing someone sitting next to him. So in conclusion you repubs are just as dumb as I have always thought for believing this or you are simply incredibly inept liars that are deliberately showing people edited footage in hopes that you can convince people to vote republican. :rolleyes:

Obama and bloombergs position is well known

old people should die to make room for the young

of course that policy does not apply to them or their family because they are special

Just in case you were too dumb to catch it, the video was edited and his response to her was cut out. Someone then spliced in another part of the segment. You can tell because first there is an easily seen skip at around 1:00 where she finishes her question. Then you see he isnt even looking at her. He is addressing someone sitting next to him. So in conclusion you repubs are just as dumb as I have always thought for believing this or you are simply incredibly inept liars that are deliberately showing people edited footage in hopes that you can convince people to vote republican. :rolleyes:

of course that policy does not apply to them or their family because they are special

So why are you having so much trouble proving it? :rolleyes:

No

it means that you can say you didnt vote for the next president no matter who the winner is

but given the fact that you failed to choose I dont think you are entitled to complain no matter what the policy is

Maybe I'm missing the point here, but the truth is that in 2016, there were a lot of 'fence-sitters' on both sides. Some conservatives voted for Hillary and some liberals voted for Trump, I guarantee it.
Very few if any true conservatives voted for hillary

No

it means that you can say you didnt vote for the next president no matter who the winner is

but given the fact that you failed to choose I dont think you are entitled to complain no matter what the policy is

Oh, I will complain as much as I want because they don't discuss actual policy. Not anymore.

I'll be getting mine in Bogota....They'll have it before TGS Inc gets a chance to "approve it"

I have had no trouble from people who are not libs in denial

But you do admit you are having a massive amount of trouble proving your claim about Obama and Bloomberg. :rolleyes:

No

Oh, I will complain as much as I want because they don't discuss actual policy. Not anymore.
Of course trump discuses policy

but dems are too busy trying to impeach him and have no time for policy

No

Of course trump discuses policy

but dems are too busy trying to impeach him and have no time for policy
Drump invents imaginary conspiracies that you clowns fall for instead of discussing actual policy. :rolleyes:

But you do admit you are having a massive amount of trouble proving your claim about Obama and Bloomberg. :rolleyes:
Liberals are a little like horses

we can lead you to water but I cant make you drink

Forum List

Back