🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question for libs: what is your cutoff date for coronavirus vaccination?

So why are you having so much trouble proving it? :rolleyes:
I have had no trouble from people who are not libs in denial
But you do admit you are having a massive amount of trouble proving your claim about Obama and Bloomberg. :rolleyes:
Liberals are a little like horses

we can lead you to water but I cant make you drink
Repubs cant even lead a horse to water but they are great at bamboozling their base with conspiracy theories. Currently theyre busy convincing you fools that everyone wants the virus to kill a lot of people just to make Drumpf look bad. Poor Drumpf. What kind of retards are you? The virus doesnt give a fuck about what your political leanings are.
Trump didnt say that you are hoping for a pandemic

I did

Any person familiar with liberals is liable to say the same thing
Actually Drumpf did make that claim. His son repeated it on national TV you fucking dummy. :rolleyes:

Considering obama and other democrats like mike bloomberg saying that keeping old people alive is too expensive what is the cutoff date for the commievirus vaccination?

Given limited availability of the life-saving drug would you support giving to 95-year olds last?

how about people over 80 who are American citizens?

Do you support vaccinating an 18-year old illegal alien instead of a 75-year old American citizen with a bad heart?

I actually support giving it to the 95 year old first. In fact, that vaccination should go to those over 55 and 12 and under first--As well as first responders.

I'm a liberal. I'm just not a Democrat. I know it's difficult for people to actually grasp that.
Its amazing how ignorant most cons are. They cant conceive of a person being liberal without being a dem.
you dumbass, you dont even know what a liberal is

Considering obama and other democrats like mike bloomberg saying that keeping old people alive is too expensive what is the cutoff date for the commievirus vaccination?

Given limited availability of the life-saving drug would you support giving to 95-year olds last?

Do you support vaccinating an 18-year old illegal alien instead of a 75-year old American citizen with a bad heart?

first....if there was only enough vaccine for 70 million Americans.....

after you FIRST gave the vaccine to trump supporters which other groups of Americans would you allow to live?

rinos?
moderates?
any atheists?
no liberals...of course...or dems...or muslims....
any gays? just conservative gays?
If there is not enough vaccine to treat everyone immediately make sure it goes to American citizens and legal residents first

even liberals should get it if they are citizens

but illegal aliens last
That is so fucking stupid it hurts.
Its only stupid to libs infected with America-last bs

the illegal aliens do not belong here and should be deported

why should they get the vaccination that rightfully belongs to a US citizen first?

the answer is they should not have priority

I have had no trouble from people who are not libs in denial
But you do admit you are having a massive amount of trouble proving your claim about Obama and Bloomberg. :rolleyes:

Repubs cant even lead a horse to water but they are great at bamboozling their base with conspiracy theories. Currently theyre busy convincing you fools that everyone wants the virus to kill a lot of people just to make Drumpf look bad. Poor Drumpf. What kind of retards are you? The virus doesnt give a fuck about what your political leanings are.

I did

Actually Drumpf did make that claim. His son repeated it on national TV you fucking dummy. :rolleyes:
There is no doubt that along with your childish name calling you are hoping for enough deaths from the commie virus to drive trump out of office

I did

There is no doubt that along with your childish name calling you are hoping for enough deaths from the commie virus to drive trump out of office
I'm good with just one death. Drumpfs. :rolleyes:

Considering that is a lie...I'm wondering why we should answer this troll post?

I did

That shows the depth of your bitterness

Which many libs have felt since trump took the white house away from them

And it may signal the end of the American Dream that brought us so far as a nation

Considering that is a lie...I'm wondering why we should answer this troll post?
Its not a lie that liberal dems dream of killing the very young such as babies that survived attempted murder in the womb, and the very old who cost too much to keep alive

I did

And it may signal the end of the American Dream that brought us so far as a nation
I'm not bitter. I'm just tired of hearing the idiot talk. I figure if he dies he cant possibly run his bullshit on you feeble minded, fusty, idiots. :rolleyes:

I did

I'm not bitter. I'm just tired of hearing the idiot talk. I figure if he dies he cant possibly run his bullshit on you feeble minded, fusty, idiots. :rolleyes:
Dont make excuses

you and schumer should get the washington DC franchise for Murder Inc

Forum List

Back