Question for my conservative friends here.

Please read the presidential records act. It says that a president "must" turn over all presidential records to the National Archives upon leaving office.

Establishes that Presidential records automatically transfer into the legal custody of the Archivist as soon as the President leaves office.
From your link;

Places the responsibility for the custody and management of incumbent Presidential records with the President.

Look, we we got us an eye witness.
Not an eye witness, but someone who can follow the news, and read the indictment handed down about what happened.

No different than knowing how we won the battle of the bulge, without being an eye witness standing in the Ardennes.

You see how that works?

From your link;

Places the responsibility for the custody and management of incumbent Presidential records with the President.

Let me explain what you just posted
1) Definition of "incumbent presidential records" The records of the sitting president (aka Joe Biden)
2) Definition of "president" The incumbent president (aka Joe Biden)

Yes the PRA gives the sitting president responsibility and custody of the sitting presidents records, to the sitting president.

No. I believe he should have any appeal that he is granted.

If he is found guilty after all the appeals, will you believe he is guilty?
Its obvious that the Deep State has set up trump for a guilty verdict

I hope you know who Beria was

He said “ show me the man and I will find the crime”

So dont expect me to join the lib lynch mob

Not an eye witness, but someone who can follow the news, and read the indictment handed down about what happened.

No different than knowing how we won the battle of the bulge, without being an eye witness standing in the Ardennes.

You see how that works?
Yes, you admit to being a media fed parrot.

This reminds me of a request someone made for me to post a congressional transcript from the 2nd congress to prove they actually voted on an act of congress.

Once requests reach this level, it proves desperation is the only tool left in your arsenal.
or, it shows said person knows more than you, as in if you actually quote the law you will see the term used is;

"Legal Custody"

Good attempt at deflecting, though

Let me explain what you just posted
1) Definition of "incumbent presidential records" The records of the sitting president (aka Joe Biden)
2) Definition of "president" The incumbent president (aka Joe Biden)

Yes the PRA gives the sitting president responsibility and custody of the sitting presidents records, to the sitting president.
The files were transferred to Mar Lago while Trump was president, before Biden took the oath of office. Trump was the incumbent.

I kind of thought you knew the facts of this case, that is not true, is it.

Its obvious that the Deep State has set up trump for a guilty verdict

I hope you know who Beria was

He said “ show me the man and I will find the crime”

So dont expect me to join the lib lynch mob
You just have to explain how they planted 11,000 documents in dozens of boxes at Mar-a-lago in order to frame Trump.

Especially when as Trump explained, he had the GSA ship to his home, with people standing outside taking pictures of them loading up the trucks.

Here is another:

That wasnt a civilian. There are different rules AND punishments for service members.

Yes, you admit to being a media fed parrot.
Aren't we all? I live in New York and watched the twin towers burn on 9-11, but I wasn't an eye witness to the planes hitting the buildings, or the collapse of the towers.
I found out about it from the media.

See how that works.

You just have to explain how they planted 11,000 documents in dozens of boxes at Mar-a-lago in order to frame Trump.

Especially when as Trump explained, he had the GSA ship to his home, with people standing outside taking pictures of them loading up the trucks.
The Obama-created Deep State has taken a civil dispute and elevated it a criminal case for partisan political reasons

Aren't we all? I live in New York and watched the twin towers burn on 9-11, but I wasn't an eye witness to the planes hitting the buildings, or the collapse of the towers.
I found out about it from the media.

See how that works.
Keep spewing liar, it's how all you vermin work.

or, it shows said person knows more than you, as in if you actually quote the law you will see the term used is;

"Legal Custody"

Good attempt at deflecting, though
The PRA divests the ex-president of "legal custody".

Establishes that Presidential records automatically transfer into the legal custody of the Archivist as soon as the President leaves office.

Clearly what's left of your spittle filled mind cannot comprehend reality due to the never ending media stream of bs you willingly absorb and parrot.

Is anyone here, divorced, with legal custody, of their child? Does your child live with you? Or does the child live with their mother?

The National Archive, has legal custody, not physical custody.

Trump violated no law

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back