Zone1 Question for my Orthodox Jewish Friends….

How stupid can you possibly be? I did nothing. I didn’t order it. I didn’t suggest it. No one knew bacon was in it until she had eaten it. Her entire family was there and it just didn’t seem right to embarrass her. It won’t kill her. She didn’t eat it to disrespect God. You people simply don’t understand the spirit of the law. Just the stupid letter of the law.
So now keeping kosher is “stupid”?

You should have just kept your mouth shut and stayed out of this thread. You had nothing to contribute by mocking Jews who keep kosher.

I never avoid you because the only way to not fall into tyranny is to always listen to the other's point of view. Never to be tyrannical. And, you just blamed me again thinking I should have told her. And, for lack of comprehension again, you ignore that I did not order the same soup so I had no idea. She we well into the bowl of soup when she made her statements. So, I did do something. I did not attempt to embarrass her by telling her she was sinning for eating pork. Neither did anyone else including her Jewish family and friends. Sometimes it's better not to say anything.
She wasn’t ”sinning” by eating pork. She didn’t know bacon was in the soup.

No, but you suggested I bring a dish with bacon to an ultra-Orthodox dinner. Why would you interject into a conversation to make fun of kosher Jews?
So? You have no sense of humor. The Jews I know always have had great sense of humor. But, I do know that for some reason, Jews in America have become very liberal and woke making them unhappy people seeking to have no humor at all. Where have all the Don Rickles gone?

So? You have no sense of humor. The Jews I know always have had great sense of humor. But, I do know that for some reason, Jews in America have become very liberal and woke making them unhappy people seeking to have no humor at all. Where have all the Don Rickles gone?

Hogwash.

Mocking observant Jews, and interjecting a post about “Jesus, son of G-d” onto a thread asking what to take to an Orthodox Shabbat dinner isn’t humorous. It’s disrespectful.

And I have no idea about how Jews in America have become woke, unhappy people is supposed to mean, especially when addressed to me. Are you under the impression I’m a woke, liberal Jew? Now THAT would be funny.

Mocking observant Jews, and interjecting a post about “Jesus, son of G-d” onto a thread asking what to take to an Orthodox Shabbat dinner isn’t humorous. It’s disrespectful.

And I have no idea about how Jews in America have become woke, unhappy people is supposed to mean, especially when addressed to me. Are you under the impression I’m a woke, liberal Jew? Now THAT would be funny.
Proving my point too! It's a well known fact that liberal Democrats are much less happy and more angry than conservative Republicans.

Proving my point too! It's a well known fact that liberal Democrats are much less happy and more angry than conservative Republicans.
So because I didn’t think it was funny that you mocked observant Jews and suggested I put bacon in their soup, your surmise that I am an angry liberal Democrat?

So because I didn’t think it was funny that you mocked observant Jews and suggested I put bacon in their soup, your surmise that I am an angry liberal Democrat?
Must be. No sense of humor. Christians have better sense of humor these days.

Her entire family was with her. They didn’t tell her in fear she’d barf and embarrass herself. I didn’t order the soup. I got the locks, bagels and cream cheese. And, the bacon wasn’t going to kill her ir put her life in danger. The peanut analogy doesn’t work in this case. F minus on the logic front 😁
You are some "friend." You completely lack understanding.

As a Christian I haven't eaten pork in 45 years. Too bad you bow down to pagan Rome

You’re such an idiot. Trump was a great president and I’d love to see him get back into the White House.
Then get a sense of humor because Trump had one. He dished out all sorts of insults! But, when it is on you, then you have a conniption fit... :eusa_wall:

You are some "friend." You completely lack understanding.

As a Christian I haven't eaten pork in 45 years. Too bad you bow down to pagan Rome
I know Christians and sir, you are no Christian... Who cares if you haven't eaten Pork. Jesus made all that kosher food clean and said so. You completely lack understanding.

I know Christians and sir, you are no Christian... Who cares if you haven't eaten Pork. Jesus made all that kosher food clean and said so. You completely lack understanding.
I'm telling you I don't because you think it's a JEWISH thing. Your contempt for the rational beliefs of others is contemptible. You've exposed a dark side to your soul.

Whether you believe that Catholic/Protestant LIE is irrelevant to your disrespect for the beliefs of others. You are a lousy human being.

Off to ignore you go

Then get a sense of humor because Trump had one. He dished out all sorts of insults! But, when it is on you, then you have a conniption fit... :eusa_wall:
You really need to mind your own business. What I bring to dinner at an Orthodox Jewish home didn’t concern you. I was asking Orthodox Jews for suggestions.

I'm telling you I don't because you think it's a JEWISH thing. Your contempt for the rational beliefs of others is contemptible. You've exposed a dark side to your soul.

Whether you believe that Catholic/Protestant LIE is irrelevant to your disrespect for the beliefs of others. You are a lousy human being.

Off to ignore you go
Thank you Satan for leaving.

You really need to mind your own business. What I bring to dinner at an Orthodox Jewish home didn’t concern you. I was asking Orthodox Jews for suggestions.
This is an open forum. I can respond to all. You agreed to this when you signed up. So, again, if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. And, get a sense of humor for a change. Nobody wants to marry a drabby old person with no humor...

This is an open forum. I can respond to all. You agreed to this when you signed up. So, again, if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. And, get a sense of humor for a change. Nobody wants to marry a drabby old person with no humor...
What makes you think I want to get remarried? And how is that even relevant?

And you need to stop mocking Jewish people’s beliefs. It’s not funny.

Forum List

Back