Question For People Against Guns

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
As this question keeps entering my mind on Memorial Day weekend. Are you also against the military? (I hope not, but just curious since they have guns.)

I am not against guns but I am against the military as it is currently used.

A
Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, etc.
Are you talking about the elites propensity to send our bravest into no-win foreign meatgrinders for dubious purposes while both enriching themselves & drowning the country in debt?
That's my problem.
I'll never be "woke" but I am finally awake to their deadly grift

On September 17, 1787, a group of men gathered in a closed meeting room to sign the greatest vision of human freedom in history, the U.S. Constitution.

It's an outdated document that needs amending.
Oh wait, they have done that a number of times since the original document was signed.

This will be too logical, and therefore thrown out as nonsense, but most people aren't against guns or want to confiscate peoples guns (that would be a very tiny % of people) but MOST would like some kind of 'a terrible phrase........................Gun Control'

If both sides could sit down and talk about resolutions, both sides might be appeased.
Beto can't take this back....... “Hell yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47,” O’Rourke said. But he didn't say he wants to confiscate ALL guns.
(R) candidates can't say they want ANY form of "gun control" or they will be called traitors.

so you are all for getting our military bogged down in useless wars that last a long time?...

No, but our troops are properly prepared to do whatever they have to do to protect and defend their home.

Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, etc.
6hui7w.jpg

Look, I think that we can all agree that no matter what time of the year it is, the military should always be respected. The military, police, firemen (and women) and anybody else who puts their lives on the line protecting us. That's another thing, the police have guns too and they mostly use them to protect us but yet people want to have them defunded.

Forum List

Back