Question For People Against Guns

That doesn't tell me much of anything.
Our Military is misused by invading other countries we never had any war with while using police action to justify our invasion…

Iraq should have never happened like the Vietnam War should have never happened either and attempting to remove the Taliban in Afghanistan was a terrible mistake that cost us.

When the Military complex uses the military in the way they use it in today time it isn’t to bring peace but it is to destroy and ruin many lives in the name of profits and installing a Puppet Government that will dance for our government…

So I agree with the poster that in today time and the way it is abused I can not say I like what is being done and I severed …

No we all can not agree with that.

And I suppose you're also in favor of defunding the police you worthless piece of shit. If you don't respect our military then get out of our country and move to Russia.

I do a fair amount of camping in bear wild boar and mountain lion territory where a gun is nearly a requirement....
The government will have a very hard time taking all guns away... It would prove to be an impossible task.... All the dems want is an issue to take into the election they don't care about anything other than the election....

6hui7w.jpg
My cat is smarter than me and my dog....

And I suppose you're also in favor of defunding the police you worthless piece of shit. If you don't respect our military then get out of our country and move to Russia.

And you pretend to be a Christian.

I do a fair amount of camping in bear wild boar and mountain lion territory where a gun is nearly a requirement....
The government will have a very hard time taking all guns away... It would prove to be an impossible task.... All the dems want is an issue to take into the election they don't care about anything other than the election....

Yeah,.. I would actually LOVE to see the government try going to somebody's door and trying to take their gun. I don't think it would go as planned. I'll just say that much.

Yeah, civility is only granted when you agree with me, right?

Defunding the Police?

No, but I also believe we as a society should hold them accountable for their actions or lack of actions and if it mean firing or restricting funding then so be it because sometimes you need to use the threat of defunding to get action that will be a positive solution…

Do you want a Police force that wait over an hour before they go in and kill a mass shooter and if so, well then you need to ask why and what good are they when they can’t do their job?

And you're a pile of scum that needs castrating but that's probably not happening either.
Why is that?

You missed all the times in US History that the Constitution was amended?
You surely were educated to this fact, or were you homeschooled? LOLLOOOLLOOLL

My cat is smarter than me and my dog....

Lol I think you're pretty smart. :)

And you pretend to be a Christian.

How is defending the military against Christianity?

Never mind that, just figure it out.
All you've ever done on this forum is demonstrate your immaturity. You really just need to learn to listen to the adults and consider the advice carefully before running your mouth.

Try practicing what you preach dumbass. :fu:

I have learning disabilities and a bit of dyslexia issues. What's your problem?
You seem to have a huge learning disability. Especially when others give an opinion when you asked the question yourself. Maybe you need help in other places. Like acting like you can.

Yeah, civility is only granted when you agree with me, right?

Disrespecting the military is the lowest of the low.

Why is that?

You missed all the times in US History that the Constitution was amended?
You surely were educated to this fact, or were you homeschooled? LOLLOOOLLOOLL

That wasn't what you were trying to say and you know it. You want the government to take guns away and there's no bother trying to deny it.

Disrespecting the military is the lowest of the low.

That wasn't what you were trying to say and you know it. You want the government to take guns away and there's no bother trying to deny it.
Who is disrespecting the Military at this moment?

You asked a question and you have to define what you consider disrespectful behavior because I am sure you will find mine to be it, so first define it and let discuss…

No soldier that died in Iraq or Afghanistan died for our country.

Just because they didn't die in our country doesn't mean that they didn't die representing our country.

Forum List

Back