Question for the cowardly Dems.....

Nancy and the house has introduced all these bills of raising the min. wage, expanding px drugs, etc....that will sit in the Senate until Mitch grows a real neck....so if shit like this is gonna just sit there, why not let AN IMPEACHMENT BILL just sit there????

Pelosi is a lit smarter than you and knows an impeachment without a conviction in the Senate would be a wasted effort and costly in 2020...

You do realize that 2018 win was not a big win because you failed to win the Senate and let be even more clear Democrats won the House because of GOP incumbents retiring from the House.

So with that Pelosi knows better than you and will only call for articles of Impeachment when she knows she can get the Senate to Convict and remove and at this damn time it ain't happening...

And the GOP will be forever remembered as the party that threw away all claims of integrity and ignored the childish, destructive behavior of Trump. That stain on the party will not go away when Trump does.

Hope springs eternal.

The senate is required to act on an impeachment. Moscow Mitch wouldn't have the option to let it sit there.
Than why not start impeachment and have at it, Bull? This non impeachment process is gonna doom democrats in 2020. People are pissed and the polls are not really calling it like it really is. I have to meet one person that don't find Trump corrupt and worthy of impeachment and this goes for white people too. We are wrong on this, wrong. People didn't want Bill impeached back in the day, do you think it stopped the GOP igs. They actually picked up seats after the impeachment trial of Clinton. Nancy is wrong on this one and if Trump wins again, this man will doom us beyond......another reason I'm a ind. Dems have no balls, man, no balls at all. And with Botox Barbie in charge, we're doomed in 2020

The senate is required to act on an impeachment. Moscow Mitch wouldn't have the option to let it sit there.
Than why not start impeachment and have at it, Bull? This non impeachment process is gonna doom democrats in 2020. People are pissed and the polls are not really calling it like it really is. I have to meet one person that don't find Trump corrupt and worthy of impeachment and this goes for white people too. We are wrong on this, wrong. People didn't want Bill impeached back in the day, do you think it stopped the GOP igs. They actually picked up seats after the impeachment trial of Clinton. Nancy is wrong on this one and if Trump wins again, this man will doom us beyond......another reason I'm a ind. Dems have no balls, man, no balls at all. And with Botox Barbie in charge, we're doomed in 2020

Trump is certainly worthy of impeachment, and the house could easily do that. However, that is only the first part of the process. The Senate then has a trial to determine guilt. With the Republican run senate, it is very doubtful if they would convict Trump, no matter what the evidence shows. The right would then claim he was exonerated, when the only thing that really happened was the Senate saved his crooked ass. Impeachment without an overwhelming amount of support from the country at large could help Trump in the long run. Yes, that is absurd, and counter to any historically expected outcome, but it is what we have become since Trump shit on the idea that a president and his supporters should be expected to be honorable.

Nancy and the house has introduced all these bills of raising the min. wage, expanding px drugs, etc....that will sit in the Senate until Mitch grows a real neck....so if shit like this is gonna just sit there, why not let AN IMPEACHMENT BILL just sit there????

Pelosi is a lit smarter than you and knows an impeachment without a conviction in the Senate would be a wasted effort and costly in 2020...

You do realize that 2018 win was not a big win because you failed to win the Senate and let be even more clear Democrats won the House because of GOP incumbents retiring from the House.

So with that Pelosi knows better than you and will only call for articles of Impeachment when she knows she can get the Senate to Convict and remove and at this damn time it ain't happening...

Correct on all that
The Democratics took never Trumper seats in the house and lost seats in the Senate.
As midterms historically go, 2018 was a spectacular year for a sitting President.

Impeachment is not a bill, learn how government works.

Apple and oranges, I stand by my comment

Apple and oranges, I stand by my comment

No it isn't, because the Senate would have to try the accused. It isn't a bill, it is a process that has to be resolved.

Forum List

Back