Question for the left regarding Trump

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
What is your take on Trump helping to stop Carrier from moving 1000 jobs out of country? Do you believe he can continue this with other companies and do you believe he will even get some jobs to return stateside?

Also do you approve of him doing this?

No, this is bad. Apparently, it is worse than Obama paying ransom to terrorists :lol:

What is your take on Trump helping to stop Carrier from moving 1000 jobs out of country? Do you believe he can continue this with other companies and do you believe he will even get some jobs to return stateside?

I believe it's good if whatever he promised the higher ups doesn't end up having negative repercussions, especially if that same strategy is going to go into effect on a massive national scale.

No, this is bad. Apparently, it is worse than Obama paying ransom to terrorists :lol:
Did you read the title?

Well seeing I am to the left, right, front, back, up and down to you then I feel I can give my response or maybe not...

The question for me is did he save the jobs or will it be just a matter of time before those jobs leave and he just bought the American worker a period of time before it does happen!?!

Am I glad people are keeping their jobs?

Sure, but at what cost is the bigger question!?!

Trump didnt do it, Pence did from the reports. Also he just paid them to stay here thats only going to work as long as they keep paying them to stay.

Finally, a president who makes his promises come to fruition. I think Trump could make any company planning on moving out of the country could be faced with a big PR problem.

He hasn't even taken office yet and he's working for the people, not his own pocket. I am optimistic.

Trump didnt do it, Pence did from the reports. Also he just paid them to stay here thats only going to work as long as they keep paying them to stay.

If the cost of keeping them there is outweighed by the overall money remaining in those communities by carrier staying put, isn't it worth it?

Carrier is a "top tier" economic generator. They make products that get shipped to other areas, thus they bring money into the communities they work in. That allows all secondary and tertiary business to stick around.

I guess his next move is to have all the crap he has manufactured overseas manufactured here from now on, right? Lead by example orange one.

If the cost of keeping them there is outweighed by the overall money remaining in those communities by carrier staying put, isn't it worth it?

Carrier is a "top tier" economic generator. They make products that get shipped to other areas, thus they bring money into the communities they work in. That allows all secondary and tertiary business to stick around.
It's worth it as long as the government can pay them off. And even with that promise they'll be lucky to save half of the jobs with this deal.

I guess his next move is to have all the crap he has manufactured overseas manufactured here from now on, right? Lead by example orange one.
I wouldn't doubt his kids changing that up when Trump reverses the liberal chokehold on American manufacturers.

It's worth it as long as the government can pay them off. And even with that promise they'll be lucky to save half of the jobs with this deal.
Great spin from a Great Sore Loser.,.,

I wouldn't doubt his kids changing that up when Trump reverses the liberal chokehold on American manufacturers.
His kids aren't going to do shit unless daddy says so. Are you really that naive?

I guess so, but paying people to stay is way different than charging them more tax which I thought was the plan.

Thats the case with any business that other business' benefit. I just dont see how paying them to stay helps build anything or prevents them from leaving when the cash runs out.

Its like saying a whore really likes you when as soon as you run out of money...shes out

His kids aren't going to do shit unless daddy says so. Are you really that naive?
Its a bird!
Its a plane!
Its TNHarleys point!

I guess so, but paying people to stay is way different than charging them more tax which I thought was the plan.

Thats the case with any business that other business' benefit. I just dont see how paying them to stay helps build anything or prevents them from leaving when the cash runs out.

Its like saying a whore really likes you when as soon as you run out of money...shes out
How could he pay them cash when he is not president yet?

How could he pay them cash when he is not president yet?

Thats why I said it was Pence but of course the sun came up and some say its because of Trump too

Great spin from a Great Sore Loser.,.,
What part is spin? You didn't know that 1,000 jobs are still going away and that big government Donnie cut some sweetheart deals with Carrier's parent company?

Populism 101

Forum List

Back