Question for the vaccinated

I am vaccinated but don’t believe the unvaccinated should “ go home and die” Maybe they have reasons like “ Natural Immunity “ Without judgement I would like to know why some refuse to do so
I have Natural immunity. I don't trust the mRNA vaccines because I read and learn and they ate experimental Period. Long term human trials were never done on them. The world is now the trial. Furthermore I have read and posted many studies all over the world that show treatment options would have elliminated the need for mRNA jabs.

Finally. Other countries made and used Traditional vaccines that actually train your immune system like Covaxin.

Since you vaccinated people say the unvaccinated shouldn't get treated at the hospital and we should go home and die. If I do, will you support using my organs to people who need them, or should I take myself off the donor list?
Here’s something else that those who continue, at this late date, to support jab after jab:
“Although there are diseases associated with the toxic accumulation of antibodies (such as light chain amyloidosis, nephrotoxicity due to multiple myeloma, and others), we are unaware of reports of these phenomena after immunization but these phenomena may represent a theoretical risk.”

Note to readers, the above quote is from a pro-VAX stance. Being unfamiliar with the two diseases in bold above, I found these sources to share.

“Median survival for patients diagnosed with AL amyloidosis was 13 months in the early 1990s, but had improved to c. 40 months a decade later.[13]

Everyone has the right to determine a future course of action, to either accept or reject multiple jabs (more will come) it’s just better to be as informed as you can. Don’t expect the pro-jabbers to give you the full picture, sorry.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back