Question for those who defend Climate change/ global warming

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
I will try to keep this clean and respectful, and I suggest that others who may join in on this thread do the same.

My question is. Do you do anything for the environment to help prevent what you say is happening to the earth?
If you do what is it that you do?

I'll start even though I don't believe in the theory of man made global warming.

I recycle
I make sure those plastic strap that hold those six packs together are cut.
I do not littler such as throw trash from my truck
I'll walk to places if it's within 10 miles and I have the time.
I use energy efficient bulbs
I use non pesticides in my garden, I make my own.
I do more but this is just a start.

And do you think any of that really makes a differance if we create a world that cannot feed the humans on it because of the emissions of GHGs? And what you believe has squat to do with reality. Reality is the evidence coming in from the satellites observing the glaciers and Arctic and Anarctic Ice Caps. Reality is the figures presented by Swiss Re and Munich Re that show the increasing amount of losses from increasing numbers of extreme weather events.

And do you think any of that really makes a differance if we create a world that cannot feed the humans on it because of the emissions of GHGs? And what you believe has squat to do with reality. Reality is the evidence coming in from the satellites observing the glaciers and Arctic and Anarctic Ice Caps. Reality is the figures presented by Swiss Re and Munich Re that show the increasing amount of losses from increasing numbers of extreme weather events.

What does your post have to do with the thread?

I asked what do you do?

I will try to keep this clean and respectful, and I suggest that others who may join in on this thread do the same.

My question is. Do you do anything for the environment to help prevent what you say is happening to the earth?
If you do what is it that you do?

I'll start even though I don't believe in the theory of man made global warming.

I recycle
I make sure those plastic strap that hold those six packs together are cut.
I do not littler such as throw trash from my truck
I'll walk to places if it's within 10 miles and I have the time.
I use energy efficient bulbs
I use non pesticides in my garden, I make my own.
I do more but this is just a start.

I don't recycle anything.
While I do walk to places because I live in a walk friendly area, I do make sure that my car idles for a long while before I do drive.
I have a supply of incandescent bulbs.
I make an effort to get recycleable materials and then throw them out in the trash rather than recycle them.

People talk about global warming, and what others should do, but when asked what they do to help earth they are silent.

That must mean that you're better than anyone else. They are ALL lying hypocrites while you are honest and principled and dedicated and exercise perfect integrity. Right?

What an amazing fellow you are. Liberals must really BE traitors. We need to kill them all, don't we. That'd be the right thing to do. I don't know what it is they've done, but you recycle and use CFL bulbs, so they MUST deserve to die.

Step up here's your chance to give examples of what you do for the earth.

We do what we can. But one person cannot change what is already taking place. Those who refuse to believe man is responsible? Why waste my breath. See my sigline.

We do what we can. But one person cannot change what is already taking place. Those who refuse to believe man is responsible? Why waste my breath. See my sigline.

This thread wasn't intended to change any ones mind. It was intended to see what others do to looking for a better word but can't (practice what they preach )

This thread wasn't intended to change any ones mind. It was intended to see what others do to looking for a better word but can't (practice what they preach )

It is called AL Gore syndrome.

Yo, rebel traitor, I thought you were done. You even said it. You said "Done", all by itself, looking really dramatic. What was that? A tease?

Hey, what was "It was intended to see what others do to looking for a better word but can't (practice what they preach )" supposed to mean? It doesn't make sense syntactically or linguistically. Your fifth grade English teacher would have put a big red X over it. Remember her? I thought not.

Last edited:
I live a modest life, not using using my vehicle much, keeping the heat low, turning off lights etc.

Of course I'd do all that and more even if there is no global warming issue.

This lifestyle is called BEING A REAL CONSERVATIVE

Forum List

Back