Question For Those Who Think That Voter Fraud Will Decide Election...

There is no doubt the DNC tipped the scales for Hillary over Bernie. Hell there is still partisan dumb fucks like Lakhota and OldSchool still calling him a commie. Very stupid partisans that vote D always, they are irrelevant.

Now that that is out of the way most Bernie voters will vote Clinton. Progressives Sanders and Warren are endorsing her and will hold her to the DNC platform she agreed to. If not she will lose all progressive support.

The Trumper's fantasy that all Bernie voters will vote for Trump won't happen.

What vote? There is no god damn vote. You fools.

THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED. Trump has been saying it from go. YOU WITNESSED IT. Yet you ignore...

Lost cause DEFCON 4

Your argument would only work if there was little or no voter fraud. If they know they have a certain number of fraudulent votes that are going to be cast, no matter what, it doesn't matter if their candidate is dirty or not, does it? The dead and the fictitious are still going to vote, aren't they?

You don't seem to understand what I'm saying. If you're going to have the dead and fictitious vote, why not "have them vote" for someone who also doesn't automatically turn off so many people. In other words, why not run Jane Doe from Kokomo whom nobody hates at the very mention of her name instead of HRC whom you guys have despised (for little or no reason) for 30 years? The press has 18 months to build her up into a contender....
Ok, so why did they scheme against Bernie Sanders?

Not sure. I'm guessing they wanted a Democrat to win the Democratic Party Nomination for President.
So, you're ok with the fact that the will of the people was dismissed by the DNC?

Too damn funny. I'm sure the will of the Democratic Party members was for a democrat to win it's party's nomination.
Secondly, HRC got more votes than Bernie did outside of the Super Delegates
Thirdly, Bernie knew the rules when he started.
Fine, so why did they plot against him?

You don't seem to understand what I'm saying. If you're going to have the dead and fictitious vote, why not "have them vote" for someone who also doesn't automatically turn off so many people. In other words, why not run Jane Doe from Kokomo whom nobody hates at the very mention of her name instead of HRC whom you guys have despised (for little or no reason) for 30 years? The press has 18 months to build her up into a contender....

Not sure. I'm guessing they wanted a Democrat to win the Democratic Party Nomination for President.
So, you're ok with the fact that the will of the people was dismissed by the DNC?

Too damn funny. I'm sure the will of the Democratic Party members was for a democrat to win it's party's nomination.

See earlier posts for your answer.

Think. Do you really and truly believe that the entire right wing hates America?

Shameful, you have turned on your patriots. Have you even looked at the information that is out there off MSM? Even once?

Trumpbots live in their own sad little fantasy world, they are told to believe in something as ludicrous as stealing an election by voter fraud and they just do.

I already know the answer. You do too but can't say it.

I already know the answer. You do too but can't say it.
You should...I posted it earlier:

"Not sure. I'm guessing they wanted a Democrat to win the Democratic Party Nomination for President."

Liberal scum see nothing wrong with voter fraud, that's the issue not whether the fraud swings the election.

Forum List

Back