Question for white mass shooters....how you survive a cop arrest?

How to look like a target for a racist redneck cop.....
images
even Jesus is gonna have a problem!!

These mass shooting hillbilly fuck heads, have got to get together and educate the black man under 25 on how to just get arrested and have a day in court, with out all the spine twisting and 16 bullets to the torso and the choking for selling e-cigs on the corner, ya know, the murdering type of arrest...CAUSE IF ANYBODY IS DUE A CHOKING, A EMPTY YOUR GUN AND THEN RELOAD TYPE OF ARREST, its these corn fed, blue eyed devil worshiping with a God twist to it, hillbilly white motherfuckers out here.

I actually want to vomit, when I see our gallant hero's all slapping each other on the back for a job well done in bringing in these hardens dangerous criminal, PROVIDED THEY DON'T KILL THEMSELVES FIRST...something your NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER SEE, WHEN THEY SLAUGHTER YOUNG BLACK MEN...we're animals, we're a danger to the public, where's the high five Mr.Cop when you bring Tyrone in? Oh, I forgot, Tyrone's black and chances are he's proboally dead because that yellow crayon he had in hand, looked like A-K 47 assault rifle....my bad!!
You are truly, Truly what the dnc wants.

dumb, ignorant, pissed, hateful, divided

you are living proof that liberalism is a disorder.

Sugar britches, let me tell you what I've been doing for the last 50 some odd years, studying white haters and taken notes!!LOLOLOLOLO...LEARNED FROM THE MASTA!!
Clearly

you white dnc mastas taught you well.

and you still think you should be following their lead.

These mass shooting hillbilly fuck heads, have got to get together and educate the black man under 25 on how to just get arrested and have a day in court, with out all the spine twisting and 16 bullets to the torso and the choking for selling e-cigs on the corner, ya know, the murdering type of arrest...CAUSE IF ANYBODY IS DUE A CHOKING, A EMPTY YOUR GUN AND THEN RELOAD TYPE OF ARREST, its these corn fed, blue eyed devil worshiping with a God twist to it, hillbilly white motherfuckers out here.

I actually want to vomit, when I see our gallant hero's all slapping each other on the back for a job well done in bringing in these hardens dangerous criminal, PROVIDED THEY DON'T KILL THEMSELVES FIRST...something your NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER SEE, WHEN THEY SLAUGHTER YOUNG BLACK MEN...we're animals, we're a danger to the public, where's the high five Mr.Cop when you bring Tyrone in? Oh, I forgot, Tyrone's black and chances are he's proboally dead because that yellow crayon he had in hand, looked like A-K 47 assault rifle....my bad!!

Sugar britches, let me tell you what I've been doing for the last 50 some odd years, studying white haters and taken notes!!LOLOLOLOLO...LEARNED FROM THE MASTA!!
Clearly

White haters come in all forms and shapes, pal..no party affiliation on my part.

Clearly

White haters come in all forms and shapes, pal..no party affiliation on my part.
but you serve them none the less.

gratz, you're a well trained sheep

Clearly

but you serve them none the less.

gratz, you're a well trained sheep

Uh, two thumbs, would you please take one of them out ya ass....LOLOLOL

images

all the shootings you cry about happen in cities

rednecks don't live in cities, liberals do. Cops are union, unions vote dnc, democrats are shooting their own.

Me no speak a bullshit....what the fuck are you talkin bout?

you cry like a bitch whenever a black criminal is shot.
all the shootings happen in cities
you claim they are racist rednecks
rednecks don't live in cities

so your accusation that it's racist rednecks is wrong.

I then explained that liberals live in citis
cops are members of unions
unions support liberals
liberal cops are killing blacks, and blacks vote for liberals

I typed that as slowly as I can, if you need a further explanation,,,, well like Rock said; "Get a white friend"

Well, while I'm not a mass shooter, I can make a guess.

Thinking about the actions and circumstances involved in several deaths suffered by Black Americans that have made national headlines recently, I would start with this:

Don't resist arrest.

images

all the shootings you cry about happen in cities

rednecks don't live in cities, liberals do. Cops are union, unions vote dnc, democrats are shooting their own.

Me no speak a bullshit....what the fuck are you talkin bout?

you cry like a bitch whenever a black criminal is shot.
all the shootings happen in cities
you claim they are racist rednecks
rednecks don't live in cities

so your accusation that it's racist rednecks is wrong.

I then explained that liberals live in citis
cops are members of unions
unions support liberals
liberal cops are killing blacks, and blacks vote for liberals

I typed that as slowly as I can, if you need a further explanation,,,, well like Rock said; "Get a white friend"

Oh, I have plenty of white friends....I live in the south, I got so many white friends in the family, I'm still wondering what happen to the black....ww are thirsty as hell for black men down here!!

Don't get high, rob people, vandalize property, and run around with a knife.

Think you can handle that?

Oh, but do walk into a black church and by all means shoot motherfuckers up or a elementary school and then kill yourself or a movie theater, abortion clinic, a mall, a school and motherfuckin portridge in a fuckin pair tree....just don't ]Don't get high, rob people, vandalize property, and run around with a knife....and the racist cop might let you live!~!!!

Get the fuck outta here

Yea, I didn't think you'd be able to handle that.

Carry on, dipshit.

lololololol.....clearly you don't know me very well...there's nothing you white fucks could ever say, do or show that could ever convince anyone of color that cops aren't out to slay unarmed young black men under the age of 25, not put that in your gotdamned pipe and choke on it!!

Why do you pretend to be black, Tiger? Do you think it lends credence to any of your arguments? Are you hoping for a little "street cred"? You so clearly aren't black that it's becoming farce watching you try and "nigga" this and "motherfucker" that your way through pretending to be. In the end what you seem to THINK black people talk like shows what a closet racist you really are!

It's really quite simple.
Dont have such a high percentage of criminals among the black population and the cops wouldnt be so trigger happy.

Follow simple instructions spoken in English. Butthurt because the white thug is smarter than the black thug?

There's not really a secret trick here, it's actually pretty simple:

Take hostages and bar yourself in a room. If you've enacted these two steps you can pretty much guarantee that a psychologist will barter a deal for your surrender in front of the media.

Follow simple instructions spoken in English. Butthurt because the white thug is smarter than the black thug?

Yeah, they are smarter, that's why a cop is ten times more likely to be murdered by the geniuses, because all they have to do after slaughtering motherfuckers is to suddenly become docile and God like... and white cops eat it up. LOLOLOLOLO

Don't get high, rob people, vandalize property, and run around with a knife.

Think you can handle that?

Oh, but do walk into a black church and by all means shoot motherfuckers up or a elementary school and then kill yourself or a movie theater, abortion clinic, a mall, a school and motherfuckin portridge in a fuckin pair tree....just don't ]Don't get high, rob people, vandalize property, and run around with a knife....and the racist cop might let you live!~!!!

Get the fuck outta here
. Big difference. Don't charge at the cops and try to disarm them. The police aren't interested in killing black youth, but in most cases, blacks bring it on themselves. Cops have a duty to self defend. We need them on the streets protecting us.

Forum List

Back