Question for white mass shooters....how you survive a cop arrest?

Don't get high, rob people, vandalize property, and run around with a knife.

Think you can handle that?

Oh, but do walk into a black church and by all means shoot motherfuckers up or a elementary school and then kill yourself or a movie theater, abortion clinic, a mall, a school and motherfuckin portridge in a fuckin pair tree....just don't ]Don't get high, rob people, vandalize property, and run around with a knife....and the racist cop might let you live!~!!!

Get the fuck outta here

Yea, I didn't think you'd be able to handle that.

Carry on, dipshit.

lololololol.....clearly you don't know me very well...there's nothing you white fucks could ever say, do or show that could ever convince anyone of color that cops aren't out to slay unarmed young black men under the age of 25, not put that in your gotdamned pipe and choke on it!!

Except for the fact they actually kill more whites......

They survive because when the moment of truth arrives....if they don't kill themselves....they surrender. Give up. Comply. Like the white trash scum Dylan Roof. When he was pulled over....he surrendered peacefully.

That's how.

Oh, so the brother here, asked to get his drivers liscence peacefully, reaches to get it and gets 6 GOTDAMN BULLETS TO HIS TORSO.....IS JUST DOING WHAT WRONG???????

ONE MORE TIME, GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!

It looks to be he was going for a gun. TYTs are liberal idiots.

Don't get high, rob people, vandalize property, and run around with a knife.

Think you can handle that?

Oh, but do walk into a black church and by all means shoot motherfuckers up or a elementary school and then kill yourself or a movie theater, abortion clinic, a mall, a school and motherfuckin portridge in a fuckin pair tree....just don't ]Don't get high, rob people, vandalize property, and run around with a knife....and the racist cop might let you live!~!!!

Get the fuck outta here

Yea, I didn't think you'd be able to handle that.

Carry on, dipshit.

lololololol.....clearly you don't know me very well...there's nothing you white fucks could ever say, do or show that could ever convince anyone of color that cops aren't out to slay unarmed young black men under the age of 25, not put that in your gotdamned pipe and choke on it!!
You are one dumb fuck.

These mass shooting hillbilly fuck heads, have got to get together and educate the black man under 25 on how to just get arrested and have a day in court, with out all the spine twisting and 16 bullets to the torso and the choking for selling e-cigs on the corner, ya know, the murdering type of arrest...CAUSE IF ANYBODY IS DUE A CHOKING, A EMPTY YOUR GUN AND THEN RELOAD TYPE OF ARREST, its these corn fed, blue eyed devil worshiping with a God twist to it, hillbilly white motherfuckers out here.

I actually want to vomit, when I see our gallant hero's all slapping each other on the back for a job well done in bringing in these hardens dangerous criminal, PROVIDED THEY DON'T KILL THEMSELVES FIRST...something your NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER SEE, WHEN THEY SLAUGHTER YOUNG BLACK MEN...we're animals, we're a danger to the public, where's the high five Mr.Cop when you bring Tyrone in? Oh, I forgot, Tyrone's black and chances are he's proboally dead because that yellow crayon he had in hand, looked like A-K 47 assault rifle....my bad!!
What I do is to act as white as possible. I apologize for any misbehavior and promise to donate a little time to the orphanage. If there are no witnesses we generally get a good chuckle out of it all and swap a few racist jokes. Also helps to keep a box of Dunkin's finest handy, you never know!

These mass shooting hillbilly fuck heads, have got to get together and educate the black man under 25 on how to just get arrested and have a day in court, with out all the spine twisting and 16 bullets to the torso and the choking for selling e-cigs on the corner, ya know, the murdering type of arrest...CAUSE IF ANYBODY IS DUE A CHOKING, A EMPTY YOUR GUN AND THEN RELOAD TYPE OF ARREST, its these corn fed, blue eyed devil worshiping with a God twist to it, hillbilly white motherfuckers out here.

I actually want to vomit, when I see our gallant hero's all slapping each other on the back for a job well done in bringing in these hardens dangerous criminal, PROVIDED THEY DON'T KILL THEMSELVES FIRST...something your NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER SEE, WHEN THEY SLAUGHTER YOUNG BLACK MEN...we're animals, we're a danger to the public, where's the high five Mr.Cop when you bring Tyrone in? Oh, I forgot, Tyrone's black and chances are he's proboally dead because that yellow crayon he had in hand, looked like A-K 47 assault rifle....my bad!!

Multiple dead in mass shooting at Oregon college, gunman killed...

Not always, I don't know the stats, but this guy was shot dead.

Well, when I go on my sprees, and it's getting late in the episode and I find myself holed up and the cops are closing in, I wait until they are within about ten feet and I simply pull out my white privilege card.

"White Privilege Card" accepted in all places you want to be !

DON'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT !!

Well, when I go on my sprees, and it's getting late in the episode and I find myself holed up and the cops are closing in, I wait until they are within about ten feet and I simply pull out my white privilege card.

. My White Privilege card is gold. I've been at this longer.

Maybe after a few more shooting sprees, I too will qualify for one !

Enjoy, cause your days in this country dominating the masses, will soon, very soon end. The old guards are dying off, your women, are mating with damn near anything that isn't white, a irony within itself, since slavery was prolonged to keep Tryone and Becky at arms length and all it did was make us more desirable.....and both the political and the social landscape of this country is tanning by the hour....so enjoy the card, keep up the mass anger shootings, do what ever it takes to hang on to yesterday, because tomorrow is coming like a bullet.
upload_2015-11-28_18-50-49.jpeg

Enjoy, cause your days in this country dominating the masses, will soon, very soon end. The old guards are dying off, your women, are mating with damn near anything that isn't white, a irony within itself, since slavery was prolonged to keep Tryone and Becky at arms length and all it did was make us more desirable.....and both the political and the social landscape of this country is tanning by the hour....so enjoy the card, keep up the mass anger shootings, do what ever it takes to hang on to yesterday, because tomorrow is coming like a bullet.View attachment 55841

What I find absolutely fascinating about white anger, mass shootings...is that you cowards venture into places ABSENT OF REAL MOTHERFUCKERS.... I mean elementary schools, movie theaters churches, abortion clinics, all sugar water targets....RARELY DO THESE ANGRY GUN TOTING NRA MEMBERS VENTURE INTO A THUG ZONE OR THE ZONE WHERE HILLBILLIES WITH GUNS ROAM.....Speaks volume of how truly cowardliness white people are...the only one's more coward are that cops that do venture into these zones, but shoot first and ask questions later or better still lie later. Such wussies, the lot of yous.

How to look like a target for a racist redneck cop.....
images
even Jesus is gonna have a problem!!

all the shootings you cry about happen in cities

rednecks don't live in cities, liberals do. Cops are union, unions vote dnc, democrats are shooting their own.

Me no speak a bullshit....what the fuck are you talkin bout?

you cry like a bitch whenever a black criminal is shot.
all the shootings happen in cities
you claim they are racist rednecks
rednecks don't live in cities

so your accusation that it's racist rednecks is wrong.

I then explained that liberals live in citis
cops are members of unions
unions support liberals
liberal cops are killing blacks, and blacks vote for liberals

I typed that as slowly as I can, if you need a further explanation,,,, well like Rock said; "Get a white friend"

Oh, I have plenty of white friends....I live in the south, I got so many white friends in the family, I'm still wondering what happen to the black....ww are thirsty as hell for black men down here!!

The racist "I have white friends" defense is crushed by your insult to your white female friends.

making you a sexist douche on top of everything else

How to look like a target for a racist redneck cop.....
images
even Jesus is gonna have a problem!!
all the shootings you cry about happen in cities

rednecks don't live in cities, liberals do. Cops are union, unions vote dnc, democrats are shooting their own.

Me no speak a bullshit....what the fuck are you talkin bout?
you cry like a bitch whenever a black criminal is shot.
all the shootings happen in cities
you claim they are racist rednecks
rednecks don't live in cities

so your accusation that it's racist rednecks is wrong.

I then explained that liberals live in citis
cops are members of unions
unions support liberals
liberal cops are killing blacks, and blacks vote for liberals

I typed that as slowly as I can, if you need a further explanation,,,, well like Rock said; "Get a white friend"

Oh, I have plenty of white friends....I live in the south, I got so many white friends in the family, I'm still wondering what happen to the black....ww are thirsty as hell for black men down here!!
The racist "I have white friends" defense is crushed by your insult to your white female friends.

making you a sexist douche on top of everything else
Sticks and stones...but I do have a lot of white chics that I call good friends, a lot of gay white boys, I call friends....and a few hispanics and lots of asians I call friends....what I don't have as friends are conservative hicks...those I can do without and I could care less of what color they are as long as they stay the fuck away from me

Fuck off racist.

Enjoy, cause your days in this country dominating the masses, will soon, very soon end. The old guards are dying off, your women, are mating with damn near anything that isn't white, a irony within itself, since slavery was prolonged to keep Tryone and Becky at arms length and all it did was make us more desirable.....and both the political and the social landscape of this country is tanning by the hour....so enjoy the card, keep up the mass anger shootings, do what ever it takes to hang on to yesterday, because tomorrow is coming like a bullet.View attachment 55841

It's "tanning" because of an influx of Latinos, you clueless poser! If you really were black you'd grasp the fact that you are rapidly losing influence to a demographic shift that has power concentrating in the hands of Hispanics. But you're not black so you don't have the faintest idea what's going on.

Our prisons are FILLED with black men and im pretty sure they are all alive, so...

It's "tanning" because of an influx of Latinos, you clueless poser! If you really were black you'd grasp the fact that you are rapidly losing influence to a demographic shift that has power concentrating in the hands of Hispanics. But you're not black so you don't have the faintest idea what's going on.

Listen, moron that was my point, latino's and thier demographics and as a black person in this country I could give a damn, as long as your white ass race deminishes.

Fuck off racist.

Monsters and red necks first!!

Listen, moron that was my point, latino's and thier demographics and as a black person in this country I could give a damn, as long as your white ass race deminishes.

I you really WERE black...you'd understand that the growing power of Latinos does indeed lessen the dominance of whites in the US but will also totally sap what political clout blacks now possess. Why would politicians care about the black community when it's no longer the largest "minority" voting block? The rapid growth of the Latino community means a lack of power for blacks...not more power...but you're too clueless to figure that out...which isn't surprising since you're posing as a black person in the first place!

Forum List

Back