How to take a simple movement and make it about them....again!!!

I mean, this whole group started over a denial of reality.. shouldn't that tell you enough?
What group is that. #AllLivesMatters?
I have no group, now i asked you a question and you still haven't answered it like a good old boy taking orders.

Why don't black lives matter when blacks kill them? Explain how that works.
I understand you choose to ignore your white on white murders. Thats pretty much my point.

Who said Black lives dont matter? I know I didnt say that. I think you like other whites cant wrap your head around why BLM was founded. It was founded to address the specific issue of white cops killing Black people. Has nothing to do with Black people killing Black people.

Once again, a movement now highjacked by whites exposing black on black crime...as if these nigga's don't get caught and go to jail. White cops walk...that's the problem!!

I mean, this whole group started over a denial of reality.. shouldn't that tell you enough?
I have no group, now i asked you a question and you still haven't answered it like a good old boy taking orders.

I understand you choose to ignore your white on white murders. Thats pretty much my point.

Who said Black lives dont matter? I know I didnt say that. I think you like other whites cant wrap your head around why BLM was founded. It was founded to address the specific issue of white cops killing Black people. Has nothing to do with Black people killing Black people.

The "Black lives matter" movement didn't start because of the thousands of black youth gunned down in America's inner cities, it was started because of a few justifiable police shootings in which negro thugs attacked cops and were ventilated. So no, people don't believe that "black lives matter" to black people when black people are so stupid they think cops are their greatest enemy.
Who said BLM started because of Black on Black crime? I know I didnt say that.

The "Black lives matter" movement didn't start because of the thousands of black youth gunned down in America's inner cities, it was started because of a few justifiable police shootings in which negro thugs attacked cops and were ventilated. So no, people don't believe that "black lives matter" to black people when black people are so stupid they think cops are their greatest enemy.

My point is showing what a sham "black lives matter" is. It wasn't even started by black people, it was started by white people. You all are SO gullible!

dude, I completely get it, I process it, then I watch news cast after news cast and I see black on black murders, daily dude, daily. No signs. Then one black kid gets shot in Missouri and while waiting for the grand jury announcement on the white cop, 70 black folks died. One black teenager vs 70 others. And only the one makes it to the BLM. That' s the problem. And if you can't admit, then that is a problem as well. And I know that is the problem.
Thats because BLM is specifically created to address that one shooting. What is so hard to understand about this?
and what was the evidence from that one kid's shooting? Can you even state it? Do you know? Were you there? Those that were stated what happened, and you all still don't want to believe, so hey, lie after lie about it I don't care. Black lives matter has no value if black lives don't matter like you seem to be saying here.
I'm not part of BLM. However I do know they protest cops shooting Black people. Why would I need to know the specifics of the case?

Once again, a movement now highjacked by whites exposing black on black crime...as if these nigga's don't get caught and go to jail. White cops walk...that's the problem!!
Like when they defend themselves against the guy trying to steal his gun and kill him? :rolleyes:

My point is showing what a sham "black lives matter" is. It wasn't even started by black people, it was started by white people. You all are SO gullible!
You have an opinion BLM is a sham. You also dont appear to be very intelligent so your opinion is less than credible.

dude, I completely get it, I process it, then I watch news cast after news cast and I see black on black murders, daily dude, daily. No signs. Then one black kid gets shot in Missouri and while waiting for the grand jury announcement on the white cop, 70 black folks died. One black teenager vs 70 others. And only the one makes it to the BLM. That' s the problem. And if you can't admit, then that is a problem as well. And I know that is the problem.
Thats because BLM is specifically created to address that one shooting. What is so hard to understand about this?
and what was the evidence from that one kid's shooting? Can you even state it? Do you know? Were you there? Those that were stated what happened, and you all still don't want to believe, so hey, lie after lie about it I don't care. Black lives matter has no value if black lives don't matter like you seem to be saying here.
I'm not part of BLM. However I do know they protest cops shooting Black people. Why would I need to know the specifics of the case?
Cops shoot black people who spend their lives inflicting violence against black people.

You people are idiots for not CELEBRATING these cops.

Like when they defend themselves against the guy trying to steal his gun and kill him? :rolleyes:
They're still stuck on the "hands up don't shoot" narrative despite all forensic evidence proving that a feral negro thug tried to wrest the gun away from a cop.

Cops shoot black people who spend their lives inflicting violence against black people.

They also shoot Black people that arent doing anything. This is the reason BLM was started. I dont celebrate cops because most of the ones that I have experienced are little more than KKK with guns. The only time I celebrate is when one of them gets popped.

They also shoot Black people that arent doing anything. This is the reason BLM was started. I dont celebrate cops because most of the ones that I have experienced are little more than KKK with guns. The only time I celebrate is when one of them gets popped.
Really? The thousands of black, hispanic, and asian cops are all part of the KKK? Are you starting to understand why nobody takes you seriously?

Really? The thousands of black, hispanic, and asian cops are all part of the KKK? Are you starting to understand why nobody takes you seriously?
Pay attention. I'm speaking strictly about white cops and the lap dogs such as yourself. Yo do realize thats why everyone thinks youre a joke right?

Because we are ready for race to no longer matter. Ever. In any issue.

We are ready to move on from race.

Unfortunately the left and many blacks are not. They cling to race the way us right wingers cling to religion and guns I suppose.

But until then.....cops will keep saturating HIGH CRIME AREAS (regardless of race).

Oh...and please...show us all the murders committed by cops who weren't prosecuted??? There's 1,000,000 cops doing 3 BILLION hours of cop work per year. If it's "systematic" and common....you should be able to give at least 10,000 incidents of a cop committing MURDER and not being prosecuted. Don't worry...I'll wait....

For race to no longer matter, all races have to be treated equally in all situations. I suspect what you really want is for all discussion of race to stop and things go back to where people accepted their place and didn't complain about inequities.

You're right. So Affirmative Action would need to end....right? OH....that's different you say?

Pay attention. I'm speaking strictly about white cops and the lap dogs such as yourself. Yo do realize thats why everyone thinks youre a joke right?
Actually people on this forum take me quite seriously. I don't have the batshit crazy cranked to the max like you do in every post.

Unfortunately the left and many blacks are not. They cling to race the way us right wingers cling to religion and guns I suppose.

But until then.....cops will keep saturating HIGH CRIME AREAS (regardless of race).

Oh...and please...show us all the murders committed by cops who weren't prosecuted??? There's 1,000,000 cops doing 3 BILLION hours of cop work per year. If it's "systematic" and common....you should be able to give at least 10,000 incidents of a cop committing MURDER and not being prosecuted. Don't worry...I'll wait....

For race to no longer matter, all races have to be treated equally in all situations. I suspect what you really want is for all discussion of race to stop and things go back to where people accepted their place and didn't complain about inequities.

You're right. So Affirmative Action would need to end....right? OH....that's different you say?

I look forward to the day when affirmative action is no longer needed and can end. We aren't there yet.

Actually people on this forum take me quite seriously. I don't have the batshit crazy cranked to the max like you do in every post.
No one takes you seriously but other fruitcakes. :laugh:

I watch it nightly. I live Chicago, there's been so many blacks killed in the black neighborhoods that the nightly news has a story a night. March after march after march after march. And they ask the cops and they state that the perps aren't caught because the neighbors are afraid to give them up. Well, duh, how are you ever going to stop it if you don't give the names of who dun it out?
If you watch it nightly why did you ask where the signs were?

Cops state a lot of things. My guess is you dont actually live in a crime ridden area and you are just offering an uninformed opinion. Would that be correct?

I can speak from experience having grown up in an environment very similiar to chicago. The police in those neighborhoods are normally dirty cops working with the criminals. Its amusing to me that people who dont have a clue about what is going on make snap judgments without investigating.
so where was your report about the dirty cops then? Exactly what I'm saying, folks afraid to report on what is actually the problem. I don't need to live there. I would never want to live there, and I feel bad for anyone who fears living there and has no choice. But to say the signs were there is disingenuous. There is but only one way to rid the neighborhoods of the crime and that is to demand and point out those doing the crimes. That's it. Expecting that cops will is a dream or nightmare. That's reality.
Who do you report dirty cops to? Oh thats right other cops. Let me get this straight. You expect people to report cops to other cops and magically know they arent dirty? You expect people historically and chronically treated as animals by the cops to suddenly start trusting them?

Yes. You either need to live there or know someone that can give you accurate information. What you chose to do with that information is something else entirely. My feeling is that you want to continue on with your present beliefs which is ok with me because I honestly expect nothing less from people such as yourself.
so you're saying the news outlets don't get the shootings right?
If they even report the shootings they often get them wrong. However you deflected and didnt answer my initial questions.
That's explains Ferguson City Hall. Blacks being clueless is a matter of wasted attempts to educate, which in turn explains the likes of idiots like Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin and the OP. Asc, who has probably completed primary school thinks there were jungle bunny civilization. And there you go.

Give Blacks 400 years of exclusive AA then we can call it even right?

Give Blacks 400 years of AA then we can call it even right?

Or a one way trip to Africa. It isn't too late to enact Lincoln's African Indigent Repatriation Program. Since you people (yes I said that) think this country is so awful, I'm sure you'll eagerly take the opportunity.

Give Blacks 400 years of AA then we can call it even right?

Or a one way trip to Africa. It isn't too late to enact Lincoln's African Indigent Repatriation Program. Since you people (yes I said that) think this country is so awful, I'm sure you'll eagerly take the opportunity.
You dont have enough funds to catch the bus to your downtown let alone send anyone back to Africa.

so where was your report about the dirty cops then? Exactly what I'm saying, folks afraid to report on what is actually the problem. I don't need to live there. I would never want to live there, and I feel bad for anyone who fears living there and has no choice. But to say the signs were there is disingenuous. There is but only one way to rid the neighborhoods of the crime and that is to demand and point out those doing the crimes. That's it. Expecting that cops will is a dream or nightmare. That's reality.
Who do you report dirty cops to? Oh thats right other cops. Let me get this straight. You expect people to report cops to other cops and magically know they arent dirty? You expect people historically and chronically treated as animals by the cops to suddenly start trusting them?

Yes. You either need to live there or know someone that can give you accurate information. What you chose to do with that information is something else entirely. My feeling is that you want to continue on with your present beliefs which is ok with me because I honestly expect nothing less from people such as yourself.
Aldermen/Alderwomen, your neighbors so they can let the media know. I mean really, you have no clue? Really?
Go to the ghetto and ask someone what an alderman/woman is. This is why you should educate yourself instead of assuming you know what you are talking about. I never heard the term until I was an adult.

Why the hell would anyone go to the ghetto for any reason?
Education for subject they are speaking on. The same reason I have gone into white ghettos.
I don't need to go to a stadium to understand baseball. I don't need to go to a ghetto and learn about killings. I know what it is, I've seen it reported as I stated. Well you know, if you can't help yourself, then options are hard to come by.

Forum List

Back