Question mostly for metal lovers

You lose me at vegan. I don't even care if she gives the best head in the world if a vegan. Oh! But that's protein.

Hey, now, Marion, she's very lady-like, even if she is the queen of heavy metal.

ETA: You dirty old basterd.

Last edited:
Oh, also, add Billy Idol to my concert list. I donlt even care if people don't think he's metal, I'm looking for a fun night, nawmean? And that's just my crowd, lemme tell ya. lol.

Hm. Lemme think who else.

Adding Blackmore's Night to my concert list.

So, I got Doro Pesche, the queen of heavy metal, I got Billy Idol, now Blackmore's Night added. I pretty much have their entire collection.

I might wanna wear muh helmet, nawmean?

They actually play all of the old world instruments. That's metal.

They might be my headliner, actually, outdoor night time concert.

K, two more, lemme think.

So, I got Doro Pesche, the queen of heavy metal, I got Billy Idol, now Blackmore's Night added.

How about Nightwish with Tarja and Doro.

All of these in their peak years.

Rainbow

Godsmack

Chevelle

Judas Priest

Ozzy (with Randy Rhoads)

Megadeth

Drowning Pool.

So, I got Doro Pesche, the queen of heavy metal, I got Billy Idol, now Blackmore's Night added.

How about Nightwish with Tarja and Doro.

I'd probably pick Sharon den Adel over Tarja, but Tarja has some good stuff on yt.

Actually, here's Tarja with Sharen den Adel...

Angelo, do you read those old metal web site forums?

I'm on one think my screen name is Riff Raff. Think it might be a European site though. Forget what the name of it is at the moment.

Maybe Mike Tramp for number 5.

Yeah, Mike for the 5 slot.

He's put out some really good stuff I like. Especially lately.

Last edited:
I'm actually a god of music ( ask bluzman61) reincarnated from Apollo, so, no. But thanks anyway.

Well, I wasn't inviting you to anything. I was just wondering.

It's kind of like a niche crowd. Sometimes you see people on other forums that are the type you see on those. That's why I asked. Think I put bluz on iggy yesterday. I donlt really care what he thinks about anything. Actually, if you think about it, for a guy with that many posts in just under a year, he doesn't really say anything at all.

Last edited:
I'm actually a god of music ( ask bluzman61) reincarnated from Apollo, so, no. But thanks anyway.

Well, I wasn't inviting you to anything. I was just wondeing.

It's kind of like a niche crowd. Sometimes you see people on other forums that are the type you see on those. That's why I asked. Think I put bluz on iggy yesterday. I donlt really care what he thinks about anything. Actually, f you think about it, for a guy with that many posts in just under a year, he doesnlt really say anything at all. He's just white noise.
I think we all take ourselves a little too seriously here sometimes, and in our real lives.

Anyway....back to our regularly scheduled programming, here's a booty of 5fdp doing a KWS cover with Andy James opening for Megadeth in Poland way back in the good old days - February 2020.

Forum List

Back