Question on Trump's morning routine.

When people can stop calling Trump supporters little school girl names like Trumpettes, Trumpists, Trumpkins, Trumpeters, Trumplings, etc. I'll take your post more seriously.

People don't become Billionaires by sitting around watching TV.
Aw, snowflake :itsok:

Most, like Trump, inherit it

His father was worth about $300 million.
Who else did he inherit from?
Everything from his father. Business, clients, advisors...

Daddy bailed him out of bankruptcy so many times. And he couldn’t even turn that into $1 billion.

Trump lied to me about his wealth to get onto the Forbes 400. Here are the tapes.

When people can stop calling Trump supporters little school girl names like Trumpettes, Trumpists, Trumpkins, Trumpeters, Trumplings, etc. I'll take your post more seriously.

It extremely funny when a President "I can insult anyone" Trumph apostle whines about insults. Thanks for the laugh.

If there ever there was need for one, somebody please call a Whaaaaaambulance.

Yet another bash Trump thread. However, he continues to have successes. It is great when people route against America like all of you.

When not traveling, does Trump still sit around in the residence watching Fox News until 11 AM?

Why is this acceptable to the Trumpettes.

Do we know who he calls? Is he conducting Trump business?

Between golfing & showing up to work just in time for lunch, we have a part time President who has no respect for the office & apparantly gets the information on which to base his decisions from Fox News.

If you think this is bad, wait until the Trumpettes defend this.
Thank you for your inspiration. Without you, I would not have read this or found out what this guy really does in the morning.

"Journalist Michael D’Antonio, who penned a book about Trump, told Business Insider someone from Trump’s team assembles all the press clippings about him from the previous day for him to peruse. Doing so clearly helps Trump keep up with the news, but D’Antonio said he also thinks “the weight of the pages gives his sensitive ego a measure of his importance on any giving day.”

Yes, as strange as this sounds, our president starts the day with this ego-boosting activity. Entrepreneur notes his folder of news that has been compiled for him typically contains all positive coverage. Some have even called it the “propaganda document” for that reason. It also has photos of him from TV that make him look powerful, and screenshots of positive tweets about him from others."

Trump is all abut Trump. WoW!

Donald Trump's Morning Routine: What He Does Every Single Day

You're right, but in tRump's case, he sits around watching tv because he inherited his money. Spare everyone the faux outrage over names being called, because we endured eight years of your side doing it.

When not traveling, does Trump still sit around in the residence watching Fox News until 11 AM?

Between golfing & showing up to work just in time for lunch, we have a part time President who has no respect for the office & apparantly gets the information on which to base his decisions from Fox News.

And your proof that this is actually true is what exactly?

Or is this another episode of "some guy said that he heard that someone saw someone talk about this to their friend and then passed it along"?

Anonymously, of course.
Oh Marty, get off your fast ass & research Trumps daily schedule. You really need to move out of Trumpville & into the real world.

No kidding, does that mean your trailer park has a vacancy?

You're right, but in tRump's case, he sits around watching tv because he inherited his money. Spare everyone the faux outrage over names being called, because we endured eight years of your side doing it.

Plenty of people inherit money, most don't use it to increase their own wealth by an order of magnitude or two.

Plenty of people inherit money, most don't use it to increase their own wealth by an order of magnitude or two.

Yeah? Tell me how much you think Trump is worth. If you have 10 billion dollars and you lose 9 billion, you are still a billionaire, but how would anyone consider that smart business skills?

Yeah? Tell me how much you think Trump is worth. If you have 10 billion dollars and you lose 9 billion, you are still a billionaire, but how would anyone consider that smart business skills?

he didn't start in the Billions range, or even the hundreds of millions range.

Almost 33% of Trump's so-called "presidency" has been spent on golfing/vacationing.....And, this is after he campaigned on this.......

Trump - I'd work my ass off - no time for golf - YouTube
upload_2018-5-21_9-53-25.jpeg▶ 0:47
4, 2016 - Uploaded by vtek47
Trump - I'd work my ass off - no time for golf. vtek47 .... As I am typing this, he isgolfing for the 14th time ...

Donald Trump said he wouldn't have time to play golf as president ...
upload_2018-5-21_9-53-25.jpeg▶ 2:01

Apr 2, 2017 - Uploaded by BryanDawsonUSA
“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,”Trump told a reporter in 2015. “I ..

Apparently President Trump makes due with only about 4 hours sleep per night. He gets more done on the golf course than Barry Hussein ever did in eight years in the Oval Office..

He gets more done on the golf course than Barry Hussein ever did in eight years in the Oval Office..

LOL.......Have some more orange kool-aid....It'll help your condition

Partial list of unfulfilled campaign promise by Trump:

Repeal & replace the ACA with a plan that is cheaper, better and covers everyone-

Label China a currency manipulator-

Drain the swamp by appointing HIS leeches-

Bring back tons of coal mining jobs -

Build the “beautiful” Wall -

Peace in the Middle East within weeks of his administration -

Lock Hillary Clinton up -.

Play less golf and take fewer vacations than Obama -

....he took over his father's real estate business that was worth over 200 million dollars, then received an inheritance when his father passed. He was not a "self made man" no matter how hard you try to rub his cock to make it so. You know as well as I do, that if this was someone like George Soros or Warren Buffet you would be scrutinizing how they became rich instead of worshiping at their feet.

Hey, you forgot trumpanzee's.

Almost 33% of Trump's so-called "presidency" has been spent on golfing/vacationing.....And, this is after he campaigned on this.......

Trump - I'd work my ass off - no time for golf - YouTube
View attachment 194678▶ 0:47
4, 2016 - Uploaded by vtek47
Trump - I'd work my ass off - no time for golf. vtek47 .... As I am typing this, he isgolfing for the 14th time ...

Donald Trump said he wouldn't have time to play golf as president ...
View attachment 194679▶ 2:01

Apr 2, 2017 - Uploaded by BryanDawsonUSA
“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,”Trump told a reporter in 2015. “I ..

Well, you know this is different, because no-one with an IQ above room temperature would spend eight years bitching about the president golfing, then all of a sudden say it's a good thing for the president to golf as much as Trump, unless they are a limp-wristed, small hand having, partisan-hacking dumbfuck.

....he took over his father's real estate business that was worth over 200 million dollars, then received an inheritance when his father passed. He was not a "self made man" no matter how hard you try to rub his cock to make it so. You know as well as I do, that if this was someone like George Soros or Warren Buffet you would be scrutinizing how they became rich instead of worshiping at their feet.

He made more money later on, unlike a lot of people who inherit wealth and squander it. And like most claims against trump, you twats take a bit of truth and then warp it to meet your own preconceived notions.

Did Donald Trump inherit $100 million?

He made more money later on, unlike a lot of people who inherit wealth and squander it. And like most claims against trump, you twats take a bit of truth and then warp it to meet your own preconceived notions.

He doesn't need a bidet with you around.

He doesn't need a bidet with you around.

Man, you really have nothing, you poseur hack twat.

Forum List

Back