Question on Trump's morning routine.

When not traveling, does Trump still sit around in the residence watching Fox News until 11 AM?

Why is this acceptable to the Trumpettes.

Do we know who he calls? Is he conducting Trump business?

Between golfing & showing up to work just in time for lunch, we have a part time President who has no respect for the office & apparantly gets the information on which to base his decisions from Fox News.

If you think this is bad, wait until the Trumpettes defend this.
He watches Jerry Springer

When not traveling, does Trump still sit around in the residence watching Fox News until 11 AM?

Between golfing & showing up to work just in time for lunch, we have a part time President who has no respect for the office & apparantly gets the information on which to base his decisions from Fox News.

Your morning routine ..

Wake up , spank your monkey to MSNBC..

Smoke some crack

Watch CNN and Jackie Jackie off some more

Post on USMB..

Go back to sleep..

Wait for your welfare check..

Trumps work ethic has never been that good

He has a notoriously poor attention span, does no reading or prep work, has difficulty comprehending complex issues and makes impulsive decisions

Your morning routine ..

Wake up , spank your monkey to MSNBC..

Smoke some crack

Watch CNN and Jackie Jackie off some more

Post on USMB..

Go back to sleep..

Wait for your welfare check..

This is the Trumpette defense option mistake. Think that everyone has the same routine as you do.

Liberals: Trump sits around doing nothing.

Rational People: Then why are you angry with Trump?

Liberals: Because Trump is destroying the country.

Rational People: By doing nothing?

Liberals: But but but...TRUUUMPPPP :aargh::aargh::aargh:

Trumpettes, Trump gave thenOffice. It ius niot a good sign for America.oput such a fool on the o=Oval $20/week. They're happy.

It eats at you that millions of people support Trump and his positions on the issues. Chew a couple of Tum's tablets and deal with it.
Trump can't stand that that millions more thinks he is a total asshole. But hey, it does piss me off that there are so many uneducated, uninformed Americans that would actually vote for such a fraud, business cheat & liar as Trump.

That's funny.

What's so unbelievable that a bureaucracy that is made up of mostly one party, a party that is all in on big government, would fight tooth an nail to preserve itself and it's perceived privileges?

To clarify, which party are you talking about?

All of the Democrats, and I'd say about 1/3 of the Republicans.
Poor Marty, He is so duped that he probably thinks Trump is actually draining the swamp instead of creating his own personal swamp.

Lol at realderp, greedily slurping what is being spoon-fed to him regarding Trump.
Marty is such a blind, ignorant person that he can't see what an POS Trump really is. He defends that orange pile of shit every day.

What's so unbelievable that a bureaucracy that is made up of mostly one party, a party that is all in on big government, would fight tooth an nail to preserve itself and it's perceived privileges?

Poor Marty, He is so duped that he probably thinks Trump is actually draining the swamp instead of creating his own personal swamp.

Lol at realderp, greedily slurping what is being spoon-fed to him regarding Trump.
Marty is such a blind, ignorant person that he can't see what an POS Trump really is. He defends that orange pile of shit every day.

I don't have to defend him at all, because you morons attack him with fluff and puffery.

Aw, snowflake :itsok:

Most, like Trump, inherit it

His father was worth about $300 million.
Who else did he inherit from?
Everything from his father. Business, clients, advisors...

Daddy bailed him out of bankruptcy so many times. And he couldn’t even turn that into $1 billion.

Trump lied to me about his wealth to get onto the Forbes 400. Here are the tapes.

Everything from his father.

Much, much less than billions.

I don't think the haters' minds can grasp the differences between big numbers.

Liberals are famously bad at math.

You give no value to Trump's use of his fsthert's contacys & banking network. You ignored inflation, That is just plain dumber than shit.

I don't have to defend him at all, because you morons attack him with fluff and puffery.
But you do defend him. Qit lying Marty.

I could say that Trump stays in the residence until 11 most non traveling days, (common knowledge available online) & you run screaming " Fake News!! Fake News!!!"

I guess you think its great thart decisions are being made based on Fox News opinions. Maybe Hannity will run for President. Maybe Alex Jones or Rush Limbaugh & you can vote for them too,.

But you do defend him. Qit lying Marty.

I could say that Trump stays in the residence until 11 most non traveling days, (common knowledge available online) & you run screaming " Fake News!! Fake News!!!"

I guess you think its great thart decisions are being made based on Fox News opinions. Maybe Hannity will run for President. Maybe Alex Jones or Rush Limbaugh & you can vote for them too,.

I do believe my actual response was part "who cares" and part "what proof"

And then you go full retard with the next line. never go full retard.

Daddy bailed him out of bankruptcy so many times. And he couldn’t even turn that into $1 billion.

Trump lied to me about his wealth to get onto the Forbes 400. Here are the tapes.

You give no value to Trump's use of his fsthert's contacys & banking network. You ignored inflation, That is just plain dumber than shit.

Did you say something? I was still laughing at the moron who claimed he got billions from his father.

May 22, 2018

Trumps to do list

1. Eliminate another part of Obama's disastrous anti American, un-American legacy.

2. Prepare for the Corleone Baptism Event.

3. Now that we've learned we have actual seditious traitors in the last Administration, use the Starkey Sedition Standard and find the Julius and Ethel Rosenberg Electric Chair and make examples of the traitors

Trumpettes, Trump gave thenOffice. It ius niot a good sign for America.oput such a fool on the o=Oval $20/week. They're happy.

It eats at you that millions of people support Trump and his positions on the issues. Chew a couple of Tum's tablets and deal with it.
Trump can't stand that that millions more thinks he is a total asshole. But hey, it does piss me off that there are so many uneducated, uninformed Americans that would actually vote for such a fraud, business cheat & liar as Trump.

Since we won the House, Senate, and White House what you people think really doesn't matter. :itsok:

He has a notoriously poor attention span, does no reading or prep work, has difficulty comprehending complex issues and makes impulsive decisions

And still beat the snot out of Hillary. Makes her look even worse.

So he was smart enough to use what he had and multiply its value in a very tough, competitive market.

I agree

Hillary had a chance to run against perhaps the worst candidate in history during a strong economy. It should not have been even close

But it's okay if the uneducated and uninformed vote for the novelty candidate.

I agree

Hillary had a chance to run against perhaps the worst candidate in history during a strong economy. It should not have been even close

She failed to learn the lesson from history provided by Bush, Sr.

Forum List

Back